Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2021, 08:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] BitcoinSV - Satoshi's Vision for Bitcoin  (Read 207526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (472 posts by 10 users with 41 merit deleted.)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1558

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 12:37:18 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

THEYMOS HELP! CLOSE THIS TROLL'S TOPIC! LOOK WHAT ARE THEY DOING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1120
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:01:28 AM
Merited by nutildah (1), Iamtutut (1)

CRAIG WRIGHT IS CAUGHT MAKING UP BLATANT LIES AGAIN.

HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CONTINUE DEFENDING HIS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR?

EITHER YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD OR YOU ARE IN ON THE SCAM!!!

Roll Eyes
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1897

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:34:16 AM

Bitcoin is scam created by darknet pedophiles.
You can say that again but we both know you're not telling the truth but trying to fool some naive crypto users and investors who aren't aware of the BSV team imposter situation.
I have a question for you if bitcoin is a scam created by the darknet as you said. Why did Craig claim to be bitcoin creator and also use the word "Bitcoin Satoshi vision" to inherit the legacy of something you said to be scam?

This is a great point. If Craig had launched his coin (it was never meant to be its own coin BTW, it was meant to be Bitcoin Cash -- they just lost the hash war for the BCH ticker) under a different name that didn't have the word "Bitcoin" in it, I think it would have been a lot less controversial. Nobody in the Bitcoin community would have minded.

But he didn't do this. Instead, he pursued the exact same tactics that BCH uses against BTC, with the added lie that he is Satoshi, and now its a sliver of BCH, which is a sliver of BTC. He should have learned from BCH's mistakes instead of doubling down on them.

This is an excellent point, what he should have done is launched his own coin and maybe he wouldn't be the laughing stock he is now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 292

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:52:27 AM

Quickly, the only coin which can scale, we cant have that, Hell, No.

Sayonara BTC was nice knowing you, but things to do and places to go.
Next one Ethereum another sitting lame duck.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 3961

I'm not on Telegram

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:04:30 AM

I think he was referencing another post. Its this thing called "sarcasm," which I know is an intellectual subtlety that goes undetected by BSV muppets.

Too bad that almost all BSV transactions are being made by the same handful of addresses.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/activeaddresses-btc-eth-bch-bsv.html#6m

Tell Craig he should have been researching how to imitate organic growth, not just single metrics that can be easily faked.

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Viper1

Activity: 644
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

Too bad that almost all BSV transactions are being made by the same handful of addresses.
What? Are you saying they're... spamming to fake their transactions? Say it isn't so cause I need to believe!

Given all the spam that disappeared from bitcoin once the block size battle was resolved it doesn't surprise me they'd do something like that.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
hv_

Activity: 1806
Merit: 788

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:58:06 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:08:15 PM by mprep

What? Are you saying they're... spamming to fake their transactions? Say it isn't so cause I need to believe!

Given all the spam that disappeared from bitcoin once the block size battle was resolved it doesn't surprise me they'd do something like that.

Define SPAM, especially on BitCoin where it costs fees to send txs.

I ll give u a hint

How about productive network capacity demonstration or real use.

Spam happens on free internet, metanet will fix all that

Yes. The only use case for lame ducks I know is:

Hodle it for a while and eat it, Peking style

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:08:15 AM

I ll give u a hint

You've been here long enough to not be so clueless.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Spam_transactions

The network was being spammed to inflate the transactions in order to attempt to justify increasing the block size. And yes, it costs money and they were willing to do that. When they didn't get their way, miraculously they started bitcoin cash and the spam on bitcoin went away. Go figure.

hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 09:17:41 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:04:33 PM by mprep

Miners are running the show, the backbone, the creation of blocks, the verification of everything

If they don't do all such, they might get orphaned and risk losing chunks of money or even entire long term investments.

It is redicules to believe some reconciliation with thick clients (slow nodes) on RasPI piss would do anything good

Watch this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeroNoncense/status/1188187298652930049?s=20

I ll give u a hint

The network was being spammed to inflate the transactions in order to attempt to justify increasing the block size. And yes, it costs money and they were willing to do that. When they didn't get their way, miraculously they started bitcoin cash and the spam on bitcoin went away. Go figure.

No, not spam again. Rather expensive pointing out / voting for having enough exzess capacity that is needed for exponential growing social networks.

Yes, I m long enough here to get that

Learn, ppl only change things for the good after they got hurt - or better, by figuring out where is better incentives

Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

I ll give u a hint

No, not spam again. Rather expensive pointing out / voting for having enough exzess capacity that is needed for exponential growing social networks.

Learn, ppl only change things for the good after they got hurt - or better, by figuring out where is better incentives
"We can phase in a change later if we get closer to needing it."

"A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK."

"The current threshold is 200KB per block, or about 1000 transactions per block.  I think it should be lowered to 50KB per block.  That would still be more than 100 times the average transactions per block.

The threshold can easily be changed in the future.  We can decide to increase it when the time comes.  It's a good idea to keep it lower as a circuit breaker and increase it as needed."

That's what Satoshi himself had to say about block sizes and "spam". Looks to me like he was more in favor of incremental changes as opposed to just opening it all up. So neither Bitcoin Cash or SV seem to have followed that direction. Neither has Bitcoin to be frank. But SV claiming it's the "original vision" is just laughable.

Do_zzze

Activity: 270
Merit: 24

I 'm a supporter of BitcoinSV BSV #capacity #build

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 01:18:30 PM

After Google announced the domination of quantum computers overtaking the computing power of supercomputers, the crypto-currency market fell sharply.... This would be due to the logic that quantum computers can penetrate the blockchain's security. If the extremely fast operating speed of the quantum computer is used, it is possible to manipulate the book through the blockchain consensus algorithm in an instant. However, there are many perspectives that the problem will have little impact on the market. This is an analysis that will take a long time to commercialize the quantum computer, which is the first step. In addition, there is an interpretation that the assumption that the encryption of the block chain is broken does not ignore all the financial cryptosystems on the planet. In addition, as quantum computers develop, block chain technology will continue to develop.

How can BSV protect itself?

XBT / BTC are not same of original source code set in stone only by Satoshi Nakamoto check here https://github.com/bitcoin and compare with https://github.com/bitcoin-sv You will see the facts, what became technically XBT / BTC modified because implemented by Core and named Bitcoin is very far from the original. You will notice that the BSV code is in conformity with Satoshi Nakamoto's masterpiece thanks to nChain which cleaned the code of the successive incrementations (SegWit and others) that Core had imposed by voice of community BIP against what Satoshi has created. I'm convinced that BitcoinSV (BSV) is the best technological opportunity of capacity for use and stable build on original Bitcoin protocol.
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 211
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:25:30 PM

After Google announced the domination of quantum computers overtaking the computing power of supercomputers, the crypto-currency market fell sharply.... This would be due to the logic that quantum computers can penetrate the blockchain's security. If the extremely fast operating speed of the quantum computer is used, it is possible to manipulate the book through the blockchain consensus algorithm in an instant. However, there are many perspectives that the problem will have little impact on the market. This is an analysis that will take a long time to commercialize the quantum computer, which is the first step. In addition, there is an interpretation that the assumption that the encryption of the block chain is broken does not ignore all the financial cryptosystems on the planet. In addition, as quantum computers develop, block chain technology will continue to develop.

pretty sure Craig Wright will come up with some far fetched theory that he is the inventor of quantum computing and that he made his shitcoin quantum safe already. Why do you even care? You cunts are so brainwashed that you believe any bullshit that he feeds bsv cult members anyway.

I Dodge Bullets
nutildah
Legendary

Merit: 3961

I'm not on Telegram

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:33:14 PM

pretty sure Craig Wright will come up with some far fetched theory that he is the inventor of quantum computing and that he made his shitcoin quantum safe already. Why do you even care? You cunts are so brainwashed that you believe any bullshit that he feeds bsv cult members anyway.

I swear it looks like he just copy/pastes some random text about bitcoin from the internet and text spins it, but I can't prove it (yet). Most of his posts (like several other now-banned profiles that used to comment here) are just these out-of-context newsbite essays, with something about BSV tacked on the end of it.

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

I swear it looks like he just copy/pastes some random text about bitcoin from the internet and text spins it, but I can't prove it (yet). Most of his posts (like several other now-banned profiles that used to comment here) are just these out-of-context newsbite essays, with something about BSV tacked on the end of it.
It's more like he takes threads like this and crafts his own "version".

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2264

Ennui for the many

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

Copy / past !!!??
Not doing yourself any favors when it comes to proving you typed the previous paragraph, especially considering the complex syntax in the penultimate sentence prior to your question.

Do you have a problem with me writing here ?
Only you and your friends are allowed to write here? You make the law of underwear like at home ?
How come you add a space before your question marks here, yet you don't do the same in your question about BSV protecting itself?

Original paragraph for reference.

By the way... can you tell me what you meant by "book" in the following fragment?
"it is possible to manipulate the book through the blockchain consensus algorithm in an instant"

What book?

hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

I ll give u a hint

"We can phase in a change later if we get closer to needing it."

"A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK."

"The current threshold is 200KB per block, or about 1000 transactions per block.  I think it should be lowered to 50KB per block.  That would still be more than 100 times the average transactions per block.

The threshold can easily be changed in the future.  We can decide to increase it when the time comes.  It's a good idea to keep it lower as a circuit breaker and increase it as needed."

That's what Satoshi himself had to say about block sizes and "spam". Looks to me like he was more in favor of incremental changes as opposed to just opening it all up. So neither Bitcoin Cash or SV seem to have followed that direction. Neither has Bitcoin to be frank. But SV claiming it's the "original vision" is just laughable.

Ugg, how much was the costs of fees sending a txs those early times?

Ok, u get it now, for 0 costs - yes u need spam protection.

The rest is a no brainer

But good you had sth to laugh about, it may free up thinking

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1558

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:39:45 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:59:42 PM by Phinnaeus Gage
Merited by nutildah (2), Slow death (1)

I think he was referencing another post. Its this thing called "sarcasm," which I know is an intellectual subtlety that goes undetected by BSV muppets.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/activeaddresses-btc-eth-bch-bsv.html#6m

Tell Craig he should have been researching how to imitate organic growth, not just single metrics that can be easily faked.

I have"intellectual subtlety" down to a science ...

I ll give u a hint

Yes. The only use case for lame ducks I know is:

Hodle it for a while and eat it, Peking style

Grin

I see what you did there (note the Bitcoin orange sauce) ...

It's more like he takes threads like this and crafts his own "version".

Nice catch!

Why do you absolutely want me to leave this place and go elsewhere? Answer me directly, we will waste less time.

Your organization has representatives? who are they (name)?

sorry I dont respond to people with offensive tone, have a great day sir

Where is my offense as a hypotetic shareholdery i ask you a simple legal question for a guarantee to know a name to whom my business consensus will provide a consistent portfolio and you write to me "i offend you"?

Now it's going to be really offensive to compare with the original request. This way you may compare with sudden consistency. Is it a communication error in your area of evolution because you are not qualified or are you really stupid or is it congenital?

Dude does due diligence regarding the above and other cryptos but stands unwavering when it comes to BSV. Madness?
Do_zzze

Activity: 270
Merit: 24

I 'm a supporter of BitcoinSV BSV #capacity #build

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 05:53:34 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 02:04:11 AM by Do_zzze

Copy / past !!!??
Not doing yourself any favors when it comes to proving you typed the previous paragraph, especially considering the complex syntax in the penultimate sentence prior to your question.

Do you have a problem with me writing here ?
Only you and your friends are allowed to write here? You make the law of underwear like at home ?
How come you add a space before your question marks here, yet you don't do the same in your question about BSV protecting itself?

Original paragraph for reference.

By the way... can you tell me what you meant by "book" in the following fragment?
"it is possible to manipulate the book through the blockchain consensus algorithm in an instant"

What book?

Hey Papi, I write in my mother tongue and translated on Internet, syntax is reported, not everyone writes English fluently in the world that's how it is. If I make a space more or less between my words then am I a Martian for you, okay.

XBT / BTC are not same of original source code set in stone only by Satoshi Nakamoto check here https://github.com/bitcoin and compare with https://github.com/bitcoin-sv You will see the facts, what became technically XBT / BTC modified because implemented by Core and named Bitcoin is very far from the original. You will notice that the BSV code is in conformity with Satoshi Nakamoto's masterpiece thanks to nChain which cleaned the code of the successive incrementations (SegWit and others) that Core had imposed by voice of community BIP against what Satoshi has created. I'm convinced that BitcoinSV (BSV) is the best technological opportunity of capacity for use and stable build on original Bitcoin protocol.
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:39:46 PM

New app on bsv

Thx Jimmy  for efforts

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmyWinMedia/status/1188530397921103873

Winning

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1533

https://youtu.be/F-YLxX6uu0Q ... Proof-of Work :o

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 08:45:59 AM

Miners are running the show, the backbone, the creation of blocks, the verification of everything

If they don't do all such, they might get orphaned and risk losing chunks of money or even entire long term investments.

It is redicules to believe some reconciliation with thick clients (slow nodes) on RasPI piss would do anything good

Watch this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeroNoncense/status/1188187298652930049?s=20

I ll give u a hint

"... "Information wants to be free" is an expression that means all people should be able to access information freely. ..."

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_wants_to_be_free

HINT: Freedom of speech and freedom of expression becomes unfree when/if it has to be paid for, as per. the entire BSV model.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

CSW is not Satoshi and BSV is not Bitcoin.

This thread utilizing self-moderation or twetch users having to effectively pay for content which is already freely available elsewhere, for example.

BSV doesn't solve any real world problems, it creates problems.

BSV is fascism.

Guess I'm a Genuine "Bitcoin OG" <2010 | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | Support my BTC on Tor addnodes Project ... satofxsc3xjadxsm.onion shindo45rxrk3737.onion naka7nzsu3binfim.onion motoixfjxnf4joga.onion | "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me" and My Monkey"
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: