Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 11:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
mushroomfour9

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:13:23 AM

the SPA mini-pump has started on all exchanges, help to make it a big nice steady rising pump so everyone can benefit from it

these pussys will just dump again when it goes up a bit, its starting to piss me off.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about these assholes.  They do little 15 minute mini-pumps where the only ones who benefit are themselves.  They set up fake sell walls and buy walls to bat people in.  If you try and put in a large sell order during the rise, they'll just keep on pushing your order down with new walls undercutting you.

Sometimes I actually wish the crypto industry was 'semi-regulated,' because bots absolutely destroy the game.

I never realised till now that this was being done, its definitely some sketchy shit. but than again i feel like if they do regulate it its not going to be for the better, seems like everything the goverment does is only to help them make more money.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:16:54 AM

the SPA mini-pump has started on all exchanges, help to make it a big nice steady rising pump so everyone can benefit from it

these pussys will just dump again when it goes up a bit, its starting to piss me off.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about these assholes.  They do little 15 minute mini-pumps where the only ones who benefit are themselves.  They set up fake sell walls and buy walls to bat people in.  If you try and put in a large sell order during the rise, they'll just keep on pushing your order down with new walls undercutting you.

Sometimes I actually wish the crypto industry was 'semi-regulated,' because bots absolutely destroy the game.

I never realised till now that this was being done, its definitely some sketchy shit. but than again i feel like if they do regulate it its not going to be for the better, seems like everything the goverment does is only to help them make more money.

Well, this kinda manipulation isn't allowed on the stock exchange.  Not sure about forex, but this type of gross manipulation would get you locked up for quite a long time in the 'normal world.'  But as we all know, the crypto world is the wild wild west...so anything goes.

But it's so easy to spot the signs once you observe the market for a bit.  The fake buy and sell walls, micro purchase transactions...then the sudden 'big' buy order to give the illusion of purchasing strength...then they quickly pull the rug out from under your feet before you can even blink.  

But if you're fortunate enough to get a large sell order out during these mini pumps, then more power to you!
radostosic

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

In Crypto I trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:17:30 AM

Most profitable coin still..

Donate : 5ZKehxGh1CaY3dD9ot1y7j28B99oStxZhb
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:17:58 AM

Nvm people want to be bitches and sell for cheap. Oh well. You sell for cheap, you have no one to blame but yourself
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:33:17 AM

I dont see why people sell so damm fast, people are willing to buy i keep seeing 300 to 500 buy orders in a row. I wish people would just give this a chance and stop panic dumping everytime it goes up a higher price.

You won't see this too soon.
People are just seeing that aurora dropped like a stone from 90 to 8. They fear the same or even worse for this coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:33:49 AM

lol mintpal is moving !!!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:35:51 AM

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about these assholes.  They do little 15 minute mini-pumps where the only ones who benefit are themselves.  They set up fake sell walls and buy walls to bat people in.  If you try and put in a large sell order during the rise, they'll just keep on pushing your order down with new walls undercutting you.

Don't hate them . They are here just to make more money. And this is also the reason we are here.
It's just the difference that they have the guts and BTC needed to make those moves.

If you don't want to trade , don't trade. If you're a small player try to swim with them. If you're a big one... do like "loaded". whale-eater Smiley)))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
radostosic

Activity: 80

In Crypto I trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:42:00 AM

Prediction for tonight?
Remember this: All coins that Mint pal added beside voting are massively pumped,and they were this low like SPA..Those coins doesnt have same destiny like coins we vote for.. Wink

Donate : 5ZKehxGh1CaY3dD9ot1y7j28B99oStxZhb
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:42:12 AM

I dont see why people sell so damm fast, people are willing to buy i keep seeing 300 to 500 buy orders in a row. I wish people would just give this a chance and stop panic dumping everytime it goes up a higher price.

People are just seeing that aurora dropped like a stone from 90 to 8. They fear the same or even worse for this coin.

Aurora got over 100. This coin can get pretty high. Aurora couldn't stay at that price for long but people made an extreme ROI with aurora. This coin could get even bigger than aurora. AUR had fluctuations for a few days before it finally took off
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:52:16 AM

lol the order book is a joke.
Dogmygod

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:13:15 AM

Sunk dream fallacy... coin will most likely continue downward.
btcpoland

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:13:34 AM

Bought back 3000 SPA and waiting for the pump! Grin

Something tells me that it will happen... sooner or later Roll Eyes
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

me too... I'm thankful to all these doomsdayers. Buying all your coins so cheap because you are all scared. This coin is brand new just out of the blocks. The pump the other day was a joke compared to what will happen soon.

"buy when theres blood in the streets"

Keep selling guys, this coin is FINISHED  Wink
torchwood-uk

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

The ones saying it will pump are the ones that bought in at a higher price, it isn't going to happen, you have lost your money.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:21:25 AM

me too... I'm thankful to all these doomsdayers. Buying all your coins so cheap because you are all scared. This coin is brand new just out of the blocks. The pump the other day was a joke compared to what will happen soon.

"buy when theres blood in the streets"

Keep selling guys, this coin is FINISHED  Wink

I will quote your statement here. Let's check this back in ... one week I say? Or let's have a 10 day break from now on?
After the drop from the AUR should start?

I'm almost willing to bet you won't be showing your face on this thread.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:23:23 AM

Aurora got over 100. This coin can get pretty high. Aurora couldn't stay at that price for long but people made an extreme ROI with aurora. This coin could get even bigger than aurora. AUR had fluctuations for a few days before it finally took off

In trading you shouldn't take for granted that what happened once with an investment will happen twice with the other one just because they share some features.
Besides , look at the amount of nation coins popping , they are taking their share of bitcoin investment too , and that is limited.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
vendefer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:23:55 AM

NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!
https://i.imgur.com/CarM9go.jpg
naaktslak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:24:26 AM

Bought back 3000 SPA and waiting for the pump! Grin

Something tells me that it will happen... sooner or later Roll Eyes
damn 3000  Shocked. lets hope it will rise instead of crashes to 10 cents.

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:25:51 AM

just checked out from github, and i can't build the daemon. maybe i'm blind, but i can't see the "obj" folder...

Code:
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory

edit: just created the folder myself, let's see if it works Tongue

torchwood-uk

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

just checked out from github, and i can't build the daemon. maybe i'm blind, but i can't see the "obj" folder...

Code:
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory

You have to make it if it isn't there, from src run mkdir obj
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: