May 23, 2024, 11:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

This year Ethereum may reach a maximum of $ 700. I think that to restore the price which was at Ethereum this year does not work.

It seems not going to bounce back before year ends but it will restore a good price. Hopefully there has a good news on it after this year ended. I am confident to keep it holding and buy some more at the lower price it could have like what it had before which I know that can be profitable. Ethereum price will bounce again and I keep waiting for it.

wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

I am absolutely sure that this year Ethereum will show what it is capable of. It seems to me that this situation will hold for a maximum of about a month, but not more, since cryptocurrencies can not always cost the same due to their features
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

ETH has already proved it that it will bounce back for sure. ETH was as low as $170 couple of days ago and now it seems $200 is the support zone. I think ETH price will be pushed more if there is any good news for cryptocurrency market. Otherwise, it may push to $300 at highest.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

I am waiting for its price rise. Ethereum is too cool to lose much. This fall was the temporary event. I see that the time when it will be rolling forward will be started soon, before November-December of this year.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
I think that Ethereum can grow even more than before. For me it is very important and I am sure that Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies that exist now. I think what's happening now is just the beginning.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

ETH has already bounced back from $170 to $253 which is a good sign. Indeed, ETH will reach at least $700 by the end of 2018. ETH is one of the most used coins in the market. So, it's a matter of time. ETH will be back.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Of course, because the crypto market always increases towards the end of the year, and at the end of this year will also experience the same thing as the previous year, so you don't need to worry when looking at crypto market conditions like today.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

Yes I do think ethereum will regain its past popularity by becoming one of the most valuable and important coins. You can see the market wherein ethereum is faring well than others coins, forget the recent past when its prices were free-falling. I think that ethereum is projected to hit somewhere between $1200 to $1500 by the year 2019.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

in my opinion Ethereum still can't rise this year, maybe it takes a long time to get back to normal prices because until now Ethereum has not yet developed.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Eth has been tried these days to prove itself.It's place was even overtaken by ripple shortly but it seemed the pump in ripple was not organic.ETH will surely bounce back because it has higher use by most ICO projects.So eth may even be manipulated by some whales to buy cheap.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
yes, I'm sure ethereum will definitely rise again. and in my opinion now the ethereum is slowly improvinhg. so stop saying ethereum is over. because they will soon fly high

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

I always think that if the price of a coin goes down there will definitely be time for the pump to return so if ethereum is currently dumping it will probably return to the highest price but it will take a long time to hold it
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Eth has been tried these days to prove itself.It's place was even overtaken by ripple shortly but it seemed the pump in ripple was not organic.ETH will surely bounce back because it has higher use by most ICO projects.So eth may even be manipulated by some whales to buy cheap.
As per survey here right now it showed highest potential that eth will grow more higher in the next few months. Possibly we see some discrepancies but it was just a part of the developing stage of ethereum.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

It depends where you are expecting it to bounce back to?

It has already staged a 50% recovery from the recent low at $160. I would expect Ethereum to be back around $300 in the next few weeks but not looking for much more than unless Bitcoin turns Bullish and breaks the current cycle of residing under $7,000 then on through $9,200. We certainly will not see $800 Ethereum this year without a miraculous recovery.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

Ethereum is about to make some progress. There's even a news report on Ethereum 2.0. Ethereum will soon be able to rise.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

I always think that if the price of a coin goes down there will definitely be time for the pump to return so if ethereum is currently dumping it will probably return to the highest price but it will take a long time to hold it
when price drop sharply, it have potency to rebound sharply to.maybe we could learn from physics science.he action strength is equal with power of the reaction
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

We should be happy that Ethereum exists and is able to show the result. In my opinion, last year's figure is not all he is capable of. I'm confident that things will get better and maybe Ethereum will surpass bitcoin at its cost.

Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

I am confident that sooner or later the ETH will regain its positions. This is a very promising coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

Everything is possible. This market is so extraordinary that the dead can stand up and disappear projects that have collected 1 billion dollars.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

I am 100% sure that will be bounce back again and again in this year. Because I am truly believer on this crypto. I am lose many time to this ETH but I am still believes. I will continued holding ETH until they bounce back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: