Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

There are bunch of articles are already written . Go through with them.
Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔
[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍

Also make habit to visit the Scam Accusation Board.

I read what is stated on the scammers who posted their fake identities just to make a group and make a project which is bounty and  to scam a descent ones.,well done to those people who capture this fake personels,and for us bountyhunters we better do a deep research for us not to be a victim again.

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

It would be good if there was such a tool for detecting counterfeit ICOs, it would be useful for everyone, and perhaps there would be less scammers, but so far you have to rely on your head and thoroughly study all the project documentation before investing in it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Detecting fake ICO project should be easy. The first thing you need to do as cryptocurrency stakeholder is to find out how cryptocurrency works and constantly upgrade your knowledge of cryptocurrency. When fake ICO comes your way, you will easily detect because you know what crypto is!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

In my opinion, the best way to discover face ICO and bounty is to take a look at the bonus Manager. Verified managers will never participate in scam ICO.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

I think that the most important thing is to carefully read the white paper and the technical document of the project, as well as to communicate with the team. Scam ICO will never give you good documents and the team will not be able to competently advise you on the ICO.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

Now it is very difficult to determine the main project. It remains to be expected when the holding of the iso will be regulated by the state and investors will have at least some guarantees
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

It is hard for me to trace fake ICOs and bounty that's why I just follow some of my previous bounty managers and participated what they are manage with because I think that they are more expert.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

The great way to find out if the ICO and bounty campaigns are fake is to read and researched about the ICO that you want to participated to make an investments or to be their participants of their bounty campaigns. And I think you can also stick to a trusted bounty manager it is a good way to also find out if they choose a good campaigns.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
It is precisely because of the lack of such tools that this market will be filled with so many false ICOs. We want to distinguish the true and false of these projects, our only way is to rely on our own experience to judge. Usually analyzing a project needs to be studied from a variety of different perspectives, and there are no formulas that can be applied to you. Everyone has their own way, which takes time to study.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

The best way is to wear your brain on your sleeve,  never trust any ICO until you do your findings and corroborate their claims with other reviews. There is no way you can guarantee outcome of any ICO but you can identify red flags and protect yourself!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

usually fake ICO is shady as fxxk. no clear road map or complicated whitepaper. no social media appearance, weak bounty program. difficult to obtain coin, this are the sign of fake ICO.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Scams and fake projects are very spread on the current market and it will not be so positive for the market. They are need to be banned at all to make risks lower.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

Everything comes with experience. You need to understand the topic and then easier to detect scams.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
I've become tired of all these fake ICOs and Scam bounties and I asked my friend how can i avoid Scam bounties, then he recommended to me bountyhive.io there bounties are legit and so far there are no complaints against them about scam bounties. You should definitely visit their site and Join their bounties.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

I've become tired of all these fake ICOs and Scam bounties and I asked my friend how can i avoid Scam bounties, then he recommended to me bountyhive.io there bounties are legit and so far there are no complaints against them about scam bounties. You should definitely visit their site and Join their bounties.
Yes, that site is one of the best source in terms of choosing a legit one less complain and not having a lot of scams either ICO or bounties.But still I pretty look there platform first and the coin what they promoted if that matter are most satisfied then it's up for us .

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

All the post are about ongoing ICOs or about ICOs, which had already ended. We need an organization that will be able to detect fake ICOs just before they will start attraction of funds. In other cases, it is pointless, because people do not have a chance to get mone back.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

There are just few steps to how you can detect a fake ICO or bounty campaign. You can go through their whitepaper and also find out the concept and mission of their project. You can also check their softcap and hardcap targets and also see how they treat investors in their telegram groups and channel.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

There are no tools in detecting a scam project or ICO.
But there are so many ways of getting to know them.
And it is on your way and does, for making to them know.
If you don't want to be a victim of them, you should study them and make a research.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

It would be great if there was an organization that would be engaged in the control of ICO projects, but unfortunately it is difficult to implement. We ourselves should be more vigilant and carefully engaged in the selection of projects.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Fakes must be closed here because it brings a lot of lacks for crypto like the amoun of investors has been decreased with the increased amount of scams and fakes.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: