Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

It depends on my needs. Currently i am exchanging it to dollars if i have some house projects and when i venture into small businesses. Bitcoin payments and other transaction is not widely used in our country right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
I would prefer to exchange my tokens to a much stable currency like dollars. Crypto prices are unpredictable and the price can be manipulated as other exchanges using bots to trade.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

I think this decision should be made as what is percentage that should we keep as bitcoin and dollars. Because i believe in this market condition with one moment every think can be happen that lead to market to go down or up. So readying for both situation is the best think that we can do.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

I would prefer to exchange my tokens to a much stable currency like dollars. Crypto prices are unpredictable and the price can be manipulated as other exchanges using bots to trade.
This means you don't like trading, you only need money so you would convert all your altcoins to fiat, you are more suitable to be a hard worker than a businessman  Wink
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

It is better to exchange your bitcoin into fiat but it is better to accumulate bitcoin than fiat money because bitcoin can give a profit while holding, while centralized money as in stable money cannot give you a run for your money.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

I would exchange for bitcoin according to my feelings, he still has to shoot, which in the end will bring a good result
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

It is always better that you exchange the coins for bitcoins and not for dollars, unless when you know that you are going to use the money for something which is why you would need to change the money to dollars. For the long term, you are going to have to use bitcoin so that you can be sure that you are not going to have to worry about your money losing more value

ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

I will convert to another altcoin that in top 20 instead of exchange for dollars or BTC. But if I have to choose one of them, I will choose dollars. Dollars is the best choice if you want your money to be safe but if you want to get some profit, I think altcoin will give you a bigger profit than BTC.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

I think that the coins need to be saved until their value increases or until the moment when they become the main means of payment

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

I think that the coins need to be saved until their value increases or until the moment when they become the main means of payment
That's how it should be.

We have to wait until the coins goes up and then that's the right time of selling but we can't blame those folks that are selling at panic. They think that its the end of the world and all they do is to sell while the prices are still low. They never think of it that the value would increase and they rely on their emotion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

It depends on my condition at that time. If I don't need cash in that very hurry up time, I will definitely exchange our coins with the Bitcoin. BTC will make us have the great investment. We can get the profits from the BTC. However this decision will give you risks, too. You may lose your money because of dropped BTC price. So, it will depend on your decision. I myself will turn it to BTC first.
I like to look at the conditions of the market to tell me what to do, if the market of cryptocurrencies is going up at the time you want to sell your coins it could be a good idea to keep holding your altcoins because as we know altcoins grow faster than bitcoin, but when the market is going down then I try to determine what can be more advantageous to me, but since I support the market of cryptocurrencies then most of the time I convert my altcoins to bitcoin.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Looking at what purpose you are pursuing, if you want something in the store to buy, well, or apartment, car, etc., as a rule, bitcoin is still in the inner world, not all take, so to speak, few places, respectively, you need to change the cryptocurrency to the dollar,and if you are stupid to increase capital or even what the purpose is better bitcoin
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

It is better to buy a reliable coin and keep it. Iotex as an example
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

It depends on the market situation and your strategy. Dollars are more profitable if you expect a dump soon, because this is the only way to keep your money safe. While Bitcoin may be preferable if you expect the market to grow or just investing your money for the long term.

IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

I think it depends on the need, if you have urgent life needs, you are usually exchanged for fiat money, but if you trade or invest it is better to be exchanged for bitcoin.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

If you don’t need money at the moment, it is better to diversify investments in different assets. In this case, most of altcoins, probably better to exchange on Bitcoins. The remaining altcoins are desirable to evaluate in terms of their real value and growth prospects.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

There can be no universal advice on how to deal with everyone in one way or another with cryptocurrency. Not everyone can just buy bitcoins and hold them. And what will it lead to? Bitcoin will once again rise in price, after which the market will stagnate again for several years? Not such methods need to increase the value of Bitcoin. It is necessary to increase its functionality, speed up the legalization of cryptocurrency by the states, to develop the infrastructure so that Bitcoin can be used more as a means of payment. Only this will increase the popularity and demand for Bitcoin.

Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I do not understand how you can keep everything in altcoin. The likelihood that they will increase greatly is fairly small and therefore I do not hope. Now I would translate all that is in dollars

Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

So far, the dollar is one of the most stable currencies in recent years. I fully support your idea of converting all your altcoins into dollars. It will be the right decision which will bring excellent result
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

If you do not know how to trade cryptocurrencies it is better to exchange altcoins for dollars. The dollar is a stable currency. If you know how to trade cryptocurrencies can be exchanged for BTC. Learn How to Trade Cryptocurrencies for Profit.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: