Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

It depends on hiw you want to spend your cryto  currencies, as of now just few establishment accepting  cryptos as a payment. That is why we need to exchange them into dollars . It really helps the life of so many people especially when dollar exchange is high in other countries

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

It was necessary to change the cryptocurrency to dollars when Bitcoin was at its peak. This should have been done around January in the February 2018. Now it does not make sense to change cryptocurrency for dollars because its prices are too insignificant.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

In General, the idea is good, but only after the altcoins will be raised up in price,and this pump will be, the question is only in the number of times they will be raised, and then go to the cue ball, that's a good idea, and now merge into the wild minus, what's the point?some of the projects in the negative X10-20 are!!!

cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

In bearish market I would exchange 50% of my portfolio to some stable coin like USDT or TUSD , if you want to shield yourself against volatility bitcoin is not a good idea because it just proved that it can fall down 50 percent in just one month!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

In bearish market I would exchange 50% of my portfolio to some stable coin like USDT or TUSD , if you want to shield yourself against volatility bitcoin is not a good idea because it just proved that it can fall down 50 percent in just one month!
for now I think it's better to exchange altcoins with BTC because if BTC goes up then you will get a big profit. but if you prefer a safe investment, you better exchange it for USDT because the price is more stable.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

for now I think it's better to exchange altcoins with BTC because if BTC goes up then you will get a big profit. but if you prefer a safe investment, you better exchange it for USDT because the price is more stable.
I prefer to secure some of my funds in the form of dollars and some other funds I exchange the depth of the currency in my country other than to secure funds, I was looking for safe so as not to get trapped

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I fully agree with you, those who choose fiat money, those change their future for the money of the states. Accumulate bitcoin, it is our digital gold.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
ideals! well, we should do what is most profitable if to tell you the truth, but in case of crypto i agree, the idea is worth it. of course it is tempting to exchange it for fiat sometimes, but what's the use of our market, then...

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

I personally think that it is better to trade altcoins to dollar. But it is also not bad do it to bitcoin if you plan to keep bitcoin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

There are some points that I agree but in some countries, currency is not stable for example dollar can go up like %10 in 1 week. Also on a daily basis, I can't pay things or food with crypto or btc. If we think like future crypto can gain wide currency we can do it then but right now it's not that simple for some of us.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

For now, I think I should choose to exchange my altcoins in dollars instead of btc so the value will not fluctuate. It hurts when you see it go down again  Grin

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

of course, I prefer to exchange my Altcoin to Bitcoin because I'm very confident that in the future the price of Bitcoin will return to boom, the doubt remains, but if I remember again in the past when the price of Bitcoin was only $ 1000 then I became excited to continue to HOLD my Bitcoin...

BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

I think that now you can safely exchange for dollars and wait for prices to fall even lower, as I'm sure that Bitcoin next week will cost about $ 3000.

Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

definitely better to exchange for bitcoins as you can make money on it when the market rapidly begins to rise

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

I think that exchanging coin coins that I currently have with bitcoin or enthereum is open to me, in my opinion it's better than being exchanged for dollars
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

yes right we have to see and find out the condition that not arbitrarily we exchange crypto with anything, even though the crypto price is not being low, don't be careless and carelessly exchange crypto

Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Now it's best to exchange your coins for a dollar as it is much more stable than any cryptocurrency

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

for now it's very good to be kept in dollars. This is because BTC is still in the price of falling. but if for long-term exposure, the possibility of BTC is very good if later the price reaches its peak as before.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

do not dump your altcoins at such low prices as you will regret very much after they grow several hundred times in price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

An exchange into BTC will hopefully be more profitable in this moment because BTC is very low and will increase in value always in the long run. BTC is just very low and can make a profit of x10 (ten times) easily if we end bear market and start a bull market. Many technical improvements will make BTC more adapted.

Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: