Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

If we believe that our coins and tokens are promising for development and price growth, then there is no point in exchanging them for Bitcoin, and even less for fiat. Altcoins now really fell in price, but this was due to the fact that Bitcoin was falling, which has a price dominance in the cryptocurrency market over other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization. The market will recover, and altcoins will also increase in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

I agree. Peopel shouldn't forget the true purpose of cryptocurrencies which is to find the next best thing or the possible replacement for cold hard cash. I have to say that a lot of us have used cryptocurrency as a cash cow rather than a virtual substitute to money.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

You really are right and your thoughts are close to me. I am also a supporter of the fact that less and less use of Fiat money and try to use their cryptocurrency.
I think that you are not the only ones, because people are trying now very often to exchange their cryptocurrencies for fiat money, because it is for this reason that the prices for BTC and the rest of the cryptocurrencies are falling today, therefore we are now catching panic.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

If you need money of course you can sell your coins but then you will buy them on the bigger price in the future. So it's up to you.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Bitcoin has a high price and I advise you to make your own decisions, all forms of investment have risks, but if you are good at trading, you can buy Bitcoin and trade, there will be many benefits when the coins you have have high rates ahead of the future

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Rexha

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

I'd say it's better to hodl your alts until they will bring you at least a few benefits. If it's impossible then I suggest you to look at BTC instead of dollar since you should focus on increasing your BTC amount which will benefit much more and faster for you once the market will recover.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

There is not strait jacket routes to follow once an investment in made in crypto. What is required in order to make a good decision as to exchange an altcoin for Bitcoin or convert to dollars is the studying of the market trend. Studying the market trend will reveal how well the coin in possession is performing and its capabilities of rising. If the coin is performing poorly, compare it with the performance of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin surpasses it in performance, you're good to go, thus exchange it for BTC.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

I guess cryptocurrencies will going to replace the fiat and exchanging your altcoins  to dollars is like exchanging your future to your past. But it is not that making sense since many still accepts fiats instead of cryptos so, you still need it.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Depends on you or whoever have the asset. But I also don't think that exchange altcoins to dollar ever work. I'm this bear market changing altcoins to fiat currency is a very dump idea. Therefore I think if you hold alts that is better. You can hold btc or change your token to btc. But when bull run come maybe alts give more profit than btc. So I always prefer holding alts.

e@symode

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

If you need money of course you can sell your coins but then you will buy them on the bigger price in the future. So it's up to you.
I definitely hold this opinion in this regard. I am often too harsh for the truth. I also think that if you can find money not from the cryptocurrency world, then it is better to do it now and not to touch the cryptocurrency at all.
Xieta

Activity: 61
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

An idealist would exchange altcoins for BTC almost every time while a profiteer will shave every penny out of a trade without hesitation.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

If you keep the Altcoins for a very long time, then you probably consider them promising. You can not panic. If funds are invested in good projects, then you just have to wait.
p.s. At the same time, we must not forget that Bitcoin must be in the portfolio of any investor.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

We must always diversify our savings and we must always have a reserve of dollars to meet our vital needs. If you are not sure about some of your altcoins, then exchange them for BTC, which will always be in trend.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

For a regular trader, exchanging altcoins to dollars or btc is just another tool of earning money.
Exchanging your coins to dollar in decreasing market would earn you money as well as buying back coins on an increasing market.
But you should be able to decide when to jump in and jump out. A planned and calculated action would yield better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

There are many services on the Internet that allow you to change money for cryptocurrency and back. All of them differ in the main amount of interest for the exchange.
I change cryptocurrencies for money and back with the help of familiar people who carry out exchange services for a small percentage.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

in my opinion, more we exchange altcoins with BTC than dollars. because the Bitcoin price system is volatile. even when the price goes up much higher than the dollar. therefore if we want to get a big profit, we better exchange altcoin with BTC.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

It all depends on our needs. Of course, Bitcoin is the safest coin, relative to the rest, therefore, to keep your savings in this coin is safe. As for the dollar, it is impossible to do without it in everyday life and you also need to fix your profits in dollars. Personally, my opinion.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

On a rising crypto market it is more beneficial to hold BTC but on a bearish market it is better to change our coins into Fiat money. We can also trade with our coins or   to hodl  some of them or to  change them to  stable coins during the bears. Big variety of different options from which  we can chose the most profitable ones.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

There's nothing wrong with HODL'ing provided you have a diverse portfolio and utilizing stablecoins can help you maintain its value during volatility but once you've made decent gains it can be ideal to take some profits to reduce the overall risk on your investments

e@symode

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

An idealist would exchange altcoins for BTC almost every time while a profiteer will shave every penny out of a trade without hesitation.
I think that in this comparison I take the position of an idealist, because I always try to exchange all my savings for btc because I understand that BTC is a future and a future that is really better than today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: