Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

I believe everything has it's own positive and negative side.
But i prefer to choose exchanging my coins into BTC cause it will have a bigger chance of increase in the future. but the negative side would be it got so much volatility compared to dollars/FIAT.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
To accumulate BTC or ETH is good thing, but nowadays crypto is not enough popular to replace fiat money. In any case for living need cash.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

I think to get this right, it will depend on what exactly you want to use the fund for, you will have to look at one one that will be more useful in terms of what you are exchanging for, for instance you want to withdraw to your bank, then you can exchange to Dollar.
well, that's actually how you use it. well, if you really don't want to take the risk of saving altcoins, maybe holding in dollars will be better. however, when the altcoin price rises, it will feel heavy.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
For me it is better to exchange my altcoins to bitcoins because bitcoin is fast to boom and also our money here is not dollars and bitcoin can easily be converted to our national currency. So better to exchange on bitcoins because it is also more profitable than dollars.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

yes I also think so, but if I hurry to swap the altcoin that I have to BTC, the result will be a little. so I waited for the right time to exchange my altcoin with bitcoin, so that the profits I got could match what I expected.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

For me when Bitcoin is down then exchanging to Bitcoin is better and when the rate is high then exchanging to USD is better, at the end it is a personal choice.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

yes I also think so, but if I hurry to swap the altcoin that I have to BTC, the result will be a little. so I waited for the right time to exchange my altcoin with bitcoin, so that the profits I got could match what I expected.
BTC is the safest coin all of this bear market. You will not know on how long this bear would be but as long as bitcoin indicates and tells what will be the fate of cryptocurrencies, you'll have the safer side.

You can exchange all of those altcoins you've got unless you really think that it will be big someday.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

both are very nice, there is no choice, but it all depends on the needs that you want and like. If the dollar is certainly more stable than the price depends on your bitcoin, but now the bitcoin being cheap, I think it would be great if we have a bitcoin more.

Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

With the state of the the market now,it is better to split your altcoins into two,you change one to dollars in case you have a need then you can make use of it,then the other can be in Btc for further investment in crypto.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

It's just me or I think that the price to USD or BTC will always be the same since the price always correlate to each other so that there's no one who are going to take the profit from the price margin because everyone have already did so, as a result, exchanging to both is basically the same except the rate of either currency could go up or down after you exchanged your coin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

BTC is the safest coin all of this bear market. You will not know on how long this bear would be but as long as bitcoin indicates and tells what will be the fate of cryptocurrencies, you'll have the safer side.

You can exchange all of those altcoins you've got unless you really think that it will be big someday.
A question is how to determine what coins to keep or what are those who needed to let go, not even top 10 coins are doing any better, but just like what you have said bitcoin is the top 1 that investors needs to focus while its still in the bearish market, time will come and it will bounce back imagine how big the last massive pumped and how good the profits that you can take if you will take time and wait.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

switching to alternative currency of fiat money is one good way to prevent monopolization of prices. Its good to have diverse currencies in both fiat and crypto. There would always people who wants to centralized currencies in hope to make it monopolizing possible
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Exchange to dollar is better. Rate between altcoins vs dollar is easier to calculate more than rate between atlcoins vs bitcoin. Furthermore, from dollar we can withdraw it to bank account when we need, while in bitcoin, we need to sell bitcoin for dollar, and it generates more trading fees.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

so far i have preferred to trade everything in bitcoins, but i am not sure if it is the right one. as the crypto market looks like, it is the wrong decision, but i believe in bitcoin and hope it pays off someday.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Well, now I would not transfer cryptocurrency to dollars or bitcoin , it fell very much and I think such a strong drawdown can soon give a rebound!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

How about we convert them to both btc as well as fiat. A good amount of btc and a great deal of fiat is what one should have in their wealth. Not all btcs will make us survive.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

When you exits the coins you mades a bloodbath by yourself. Also it calls - weak hands. Why are you selling? Don't panic, it is a very important time for the market, we have to hodl our coins tight.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

the use with decision on managing tasks of trading with the business of finance that trader manage on practice as qualifying with use of funds on possession as referring limit on distribution to attains with the terms of trading on table of exchange with the market.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

I think that it is more convenient and more profitable to keep money in dollars when the exchange rate fluctuates (TrueUSD or Tether) if you are trading on the stock exchange and do not keep coins for a long time
of course, sometimes scary news that some of the USD coins are scam)) but this is most likely the antics of competitors

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

In my views all the crypto market is red at this time and value of all the altcoins are trading at there bottom level and this is not a right time to convert your altcoins in btc or dollars. you keep  hold your altcoins and wait for bullish trend of this crypto market.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: