Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Its true. But to exchange for bitcoin you only need the free money. After all, cryptocurrency carries a lot of risks. Fiat money is also needed, because so far you cant buy products for bitcoins and you will use fiat money.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

If i am holding a good altcoin that already have a good product, i will not exchange it to bitcoin or US Dollar. Better keep it for long term. Cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin, many altcoin have good potential in the future and i am believe it will be profitable
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

I really feel like we're nearing the bottom, so if you're still holding altcoins I see no reason to trade them in now. You should've done that a long time ago and it's too late now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

There is reason though, you can't sell your crypto for buying daily necessities, until then we must convert crypto to fiat for daily expenditure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Date of publishing of topics was good for the sale of all assets in U.S. dollars. It's too late to sell altcoins now. Bitcoin may abruptly begin to rise in price and will be a great loss.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Now it is best to buy top Altcoins, because growth in the market will start soon and altcoins will grow very strongly, I advise you to pay attention to eth
As far as I remember that the market always works from the very beginning with altcoins, therefore, I also think that it is probably best to really invest in cryptocurrency and precisely in altcoins
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

This is a very strange and very stupid question for the current state of cryptocurrency. Of course it is better to keep your money in the dollar. Bitcoin will fall and you will lose some of your funds
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I prefer not to exchange it because it's all useless, the price is down. and I can only wait for the market to recover, just sell it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

It is better to exchange the altcoins for dollars or btc in only that case when price of altcoins and btc must be at the top level or when price is going to start down. Other wise you do exchange at the time of fully down market then it not better rather buy altcoins or btc and do not convert into the dollars.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

If you doubt altcoins, which were purchased earlier and the price of which is currently just ridiculous, then it is better to convert them to bitcoin than to dollars. But this is my opinion. Better yet, leave them alone and wait for the market to turn.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

The safest is to exchange your altcoins to USDT or USD when it seems the market is taking a nosedive. This is because unlike other cryptocurrencies, the USDT is often times very stable and offers a great opportunity to consolidate and maintain the value of your portfolio. When this happens, there is a huge chance of buying more of the same token for the same amount of USDT or lesser. Considering what's going on in the market at the moment, it is actually advisable to convert your holdings to USDT.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

I think that now it is more profitable to keep dollars. This currency is stable and more reliable than Bitcoin.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

I sold and kept the Ethereum, but I regretted this decision, I'd better leave it in Fiat, as the price of Ethereum fell 2 - 3 times, and the price of my tokens remained in the same place or even increased.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
I think you are right but holding of cryptocurrencies this days should be done base on the level of market because it seems to me that Dollar is now more stable reason that all my cryptocurrencies has dropped greatly since this bear market starts and how which I have some fiat it would have help me to gain more access to invest.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

I prefer to use Bitcoin's for buying or selling coins. The thing about BTC is that it can appreciate on long term while trading using dollars can be a bit stagnant. Although it is much safer to use dollar when selling, I would still prefer btc because it provides another opportunity to earn.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

I guess I much prefer to exchange my altcoins to BTC rather than going back to the past and invest in it and trust the bank to keep my money. Bitcoin will going to dominate the economy soon and we should start now to gain too much investment so we have too much in the future.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

all depends on the purpose and function of each, because crypto is currently not able to buy everything I want and have to have dollars to buy it.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

I think that depends on how we need, if we need a sudden use on the money and don't wanted to wait for any more profit, then exchange them into dollar can be the choice, but if we wish to get more profit, then choosing btc would be the perfect choice.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

BTC is the king of all crypto currencies and will remain the king for the next couple of years. It is the best and the most trusted coin on the market.  Grin
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

BTC is the king of all crypto currencies and will remain the king for the next couple of years. It is the best and the most trusted coin on the market.  Grin
It is indeed true, and not denied by everyone that indeed so far, BTC for now. I decided to not changed it in any form. I choose to stay afloat in advance because prices are plummeting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: