Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3317 times)
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

This is a very interesting question and my answer is this, if it's a bull market, i will exchange to btc and make more profit and if it's during bear market like now, I will exchange to fiat and buy more btc.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

This is a very interesting question and my answer is this, if it's a bull market, i will exchange to btc and make more profit and if it's during bear market like now, I will exchange to fiat and buy more btc.
For me it's worth to exchange my alt to BTC because it is highly fluctuated in price and it's going to expect good profits unlike dollars it is stable and having a few of earnings as well.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

I think it's better to exchange your altcoins for bitcoin only, if for a long enough storage, but if you use it to fulfill your needs, I think it's better to convert your altcoin to dollars. because it's more the right choice in my opinion.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

much better to exchange it of course into bitcoin, why? due to that btc is more volatile than dollars in terms of the movement of their price value.
And this is proven and tested too where most of the community gained here most of the time.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

In fact, a suitable solution depends on the specific situation in the crypto market. Unfortunately, while prices even reliable cryptocurrency remain unstable. Therefore, for reliability, you can choose dollars. But I regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, because I believe in their growth from next year.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Another wave of growth is inevitable, so if you don't want to short this time, all you have to do is wait. The bull market will come, maybe not as soon as everybody is expecting, but definitely in a year or two maximum. Just forget about your crypto and do something else except watching BTC charts every day)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

Dollars exchange of altcoins into cryptocurrencies like USDT or TrueUSD, I think is preferable at the current moment as market is very low at the moment and expected to go more down. We can trade dollar into altcoins when market is pretty low to increase our asset of altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
maybe for now we better swap our altcoins into BTC because if I observe slowly the BTC prices have started to improve and I think if we are currently exchanging our altcoins into BTC in the future we will get good profits.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

In my opinion, you should exchange with bitcoin if you want to continue trading in this market. I also exchange with bitcoin. It is better for me because I will trade in the future. I think if you exchange with BTC then you will get a very big profit.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Do you still believe in the future of Bitcoin that will improve? or do you even believe that later bitcoin will be accepted as a global currency? if you believe it will be better if you exchange your altcoin with bitcoin compared to being exchanged for dollars
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I sincerely agree with you this will help us promote cryptocurrency at large, i think its now time we draw our attention to this act. Lets try to promote our own.
Excuse me, but could it be clarified what exactly crypting is going to promote? If you exchange will adjust your altcoins in USDT or in BTC? Do you think that this will promote cryptocurrency? I probably do not understand something at all?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

You really are right and your thoughts are close to me. I am also a supporter of the fact that less and less use of Fiat money and try to use their cryptocurrency.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

now the dollar is safer than bitcoin. at this time bitcoin is still in the deep ravine so it is difficult to save our money there. my advice is to find the safest place until the situation improves
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

now the dollar is safer than bitcoin. at this time bitcoin is still in the deep ravine so it is difficult to save our money there. my advice is to find the safest place until the situation improves

yes it certainly is a good choice if of course they want to stay in a safe place
but when here the bitcoin train will be ready to go to the moon I think those who have moved their assets will certainly be left behind by the train Grin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.
You should exchange your alt coins and tokens to usd or usdt to avoid further losses. Usd is more stable than btc and with the current market it is smart to exchange your coins to much stable currency. Or invest in some tokens with staking and will provide you with a passive income.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I used to think that altcoins are better kept on the air, but now many people predict a rise in Bitcoin, I think we should buy Bitcoin now at a reasonable price.

akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

The price of altcoins is now too small for me to start trading or selling them. The market is red and it is profitable for the buyer of tokens, but not for the one who wants to sell them, so I'm waiting.
Ronnes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

I accumalate only btc bcz there is no transcation history available. no can control btc there is no one handover the btc.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

All options take place, just who wants to get more has to believe in the market and invest in Bitcoin. And then wait until everything is restored.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

not yet, currently the price of bitcoin and the altcoin price is falling and the price at the exchange is very cheap, you should not sell in conditions like now because the price is too cheap and of course it will only make you lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: