Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to exchange your altcoins for dollars or btc?  (Read 3320 times)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

I think converting altcoins is Bitcoin is better than dollar because dollar price movement is not much in the last some years, where Bitcoin price will definitely provide huge profit soon. Bitcoin price movement is more than dollar. So it's clear, bitcoin is my choice.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I believe that those of us involved in the field of cryptocurrencies should feel compelled to act in accordance with our ideals and therefore, we should prioritize the accumulation of bitcoins before the accumulation of dollars.

We must always keep in mind that one of the reasons that led to the emergence of cryptocurrencies is the search for alternatives to fiat money, therefore there would be no reason for us to exchange our valuable cryptos for centralized money.

Personally, I have seen crypto providing me the opportunity of securing my fiat for future sake. Rather than having all fiat which may prompt me to go and safe in banks again, I'll rather have it in crypto. It's actually a good innovation..
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

I think converting altcoins is Bitcoin is better than dollar because dollar price movement is not much in the last some years, where Bitcoin price will definitely provide huge profit soon. Bitcoin price movement is more than dollar. So it's clear, bitcoin is my choice.
Only if bitcoin movement is move in the right direction, imagine if it's drop then an altcoin value will also reduced. However, dollar is dollar, dollar is the Real Currency that accepted arround the world, if you have it you can live where ever you want in the world. He's also the most stable.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I like the EXMO.com exchange the most. She is still young and there is a small amount of trading for some coins. However, I like the size of commissions and the speed of deposit / withdrawal of funds.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

I exchange only with bitcoin or ethereum and i think most of the People's like to do it. But you have to decide your own perception because if you need fiat money to pay for any reason. But if i have no need Fiat money so always i chosen those 2 favourite coin. But sometimes i exchange altcoins for neteller or skrill money those are stable currency.        

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

If people know that the market will fall then it is a must.
But if humans know the fall and can predict it with 100 percent accuracy then BTC or cryptocurrency will have zero value.
Before the fall everyone will sell their tokens for USDT.
All i know, now is the time to buy more.
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

It seems to me that now it is more profitable to exchange your coins for dollars. This currency is much more stable than Bitcoin.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Yes of course. But you need to have some experience in this to make good profit from low altcoins. If you had some coins, which in market recently - just sell them quickly.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

I think it's easier to trade for bitcoin. All professional traders use bitcoin in trading. Dollar is usless in cryptomarket. All exchanges have trading pairs with bitcoins not dollar.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

It depends on what kind of coins you hold. I think that if the market soon starts a wave of growth, then the altcoins will grow stronger than Bitcoin.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

Even if it can be predicted with a 100% probability, most people will not believe it all, they will hope that everything will be fine until the last moment. And then they will only regret.

In any case, what assets to keep the funds depends only on you.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

But we all know that we have to spend fiat for daily life, using cryptocurrencies is impossible. So put 5-10% your asset in these is ideal.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Yes, we are in the crypto space, because we have zeal for digital currency, such as cryptocurrency, but that does not mean we should not make use of other options available.
I have been making use of fiat before i eventually got to know about cryptocurrency. So to suddenly neglect fiat and continue to make use of crypto alone might nit be easy.
Also, government needs to provide an enabling environment, where cryptocurrency can be used without any hitch.
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

For a regular trader, exchanging altcoins to dollars or btc is just another tool of earning money.
Exchanging your coins to dollar in decreasing market would earn you money as well as buying back coins on an increasing market.
But you should be able to decide when to jump in and jump out. A planned and calculated action would yield better.
Yes that is a very good idea but when the market is going down then in that situation we do not have to think for ourselves but we have to support Bitcoin and our coins by holding them. If we all will hold them then the market will not go down and our assets will not face a low value.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

At the moment it is better to convert your coins into money because the main coins, including Bitcoin, are falling and it is not profitable to transfer your coins to Bitcoin, maybe in 2019 it will be more profitable  Grin
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I prefer to convert it to bitcoin than fiat. Fiat is not an investment, and the value will keep the same for few next years. But if you hold Bitcoin, the price will increase some day. Just hold it and even if you need fiat for life, you can cash out at any time.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

in my opinion for now the best is to exchange to bitcoin, or keep hodl to altcoin such as etherum, ripple, or cardano. because the market is currently falling and is very unprofitable if it is exchanged for dollars or other fiat money.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

In order not to be influenced by market dynamics, it is better to diversify funds or even to transfer everything into a stable currency, stablecoin or dollar. If you do not trade this will help you survive the crypto winter.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

You are right but with the way bitcoin and other altcoins lose their values makes people prefer to keep their money in dollars in stead of bitcoin, the space is so volatile

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

I completely agree, and if you can wait, much better is to keep bitcoins instead of fiat money. If you exchange altcoins for dollars, you will get some small fixed value, but bitcoin has future value and you will get much more when the market will grow again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: