Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

I think that with time we will stop using cash but nobody knows when this happens for sure and whether it will be soon. To my mind, digital money is much better than the currency we have now
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Fiat is easy to use. Everybody will use fiat once it's still exist in the world. But fiat is set anti deflation becasuse it's always print, print, & print by the fed (I mean USD). So I think fiat value = 0. And it will collapse

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think?
I agree with you, people will never be able to give up money, without them there will be chaos in the world.

Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I think that in 50 years the cryptocurrency will disappear and something new will appear instead of it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

it will certainly take a long time until we stop using money and have a better system for it. i believe none of us will experience this day. achieving that will take a very long time and i am not sure if it is really possible.
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

While the people are not ready for this. It is obvious. How much would a cryptocurrency not carry the strength and popularity. Yet cash currency is now more functional.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

Fiat money will never disappear, it will be used even by collectors. There is a place for every kind of money on the financial market. They will exist side by side in the same way as fast food, restaurants and our home kitchens. Everyone will find something that will fit him better.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Maybe in the future. I guess that, but not now. Cash is still in priority and will be. After all, virtual currency is not yet so multifunctional. To completely replace the cash.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

I don,'t think cash will stop of use, because cash  is really need to our daily life yes maybe after few many years or decades they have a lot of digital that can use like money but money is always needed and never will be  gone even in the future.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

I do not think that cash will disappear altogether. Simply, they will perform their functions, and their virtual currency. Just maybe in the future digital currency will be more popular.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

This will not happen. How can mankind stop using cash? Although electronic money has grown and become the official currency of the nation, cash is still needed in daily spending. In Vietnam, bitcoin will not replace cash.
gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the money. therefore, money will always exist together with cryptocurrency
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I doubt that people would given that cryptos are not supported by majority of countries at this moment and even if in the future they would, I still doubt that they would. Governments do support regular currencies and since most of the cryptos are decentralized, it will be hard to believe that people will use a currency which lacks consistency of market value than stable currencies.

Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

When people starting using cash instead of the usual trade by barter thing, no one actually believed that they will be suing just card instead and looking at the world, things are changing by the day, almost everything is switching to digital level, some partly others fully and there are currently platforms that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. So I don't have that full doubt that it will come a time where cryptocurrency will be the generally accepted payment system worldwide.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

yes i think that will happen sooner or later but i don't think before 2020 we need to raise awareness about cryptocurrencies and make them more scalable to achieve mass adoption
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I agree with you. I don't think we can stop using cash. Just imagine how much the world has to change for that to happen. There are also some remote countries where the technology is not so well developed and they will not be able to use crypto physically.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Yes. I think this could happen in the future. If we have a strong payment system. Electronic money in the future will replace cash. Countries accept electronic money. Banks pay electronically. Then the electronic payment system will be available on the store. No cash will be used for payment. It helps people save time and travel expenses.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

Yes. This will happen but not now, at least another century. If electronic money and blockchain technology flourish. All countries accept electronic money. Banks pay the coin. The value of the coins will be high. I believe that people will use electronic money instead of cash. This is a great thing. It makes mankind step into a new history.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I think this will not happen. How can mankind not use cash? So what are all the daily expenses paid? Bitcoin only for payment and transaction with large amounts. The sale and exchange of high value items and goods accepted by bitcoin shops.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

We can not say that humanity will stop using cash , but if technology will in advance will settle the use of digital money and even the beggars can use it then ,the cash will be just eliminated, but however if this can not serve the purpose of everybidy so even the poor then cash will always remain in use, aside from digital currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

The attitude to cash in my country is special. For us, the ability to store money in cash (under the pillow Grin) is the key to stability, and the general transition to the payment of loans to bank cards is perceived by many as an inconvenience. People don't believe in banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: