Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:21:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

It can be, but it will surely not going to penetrate the entire world. Just like here in the Philippines, cryptocurrecy is already known but not that utilized. If it will somehow replace cash as the primary means of transactions, there are areas here which are not urbanized, they are far from the community where innovations are widespread.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Humanity, sooner or later, will refuse fiat money. But it is a long process. They did not trust bank cards either, but little by little it's supplant cash.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

Currently, the use of debit cards, ATM cards, phones ... for payment is common. In addition, electronic money has many advantages in its transactions such as: fast transaction speed, low fees, savings ... will have future widely used in the market. Therefore, it is very likely that in the future, humanity will not use paper money as a possible prediction.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Definitely this cannot happen. in the nearest future, the use of cash will be reduced then the use of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be on a rapid increase
Cash will be spent by the people that have them...There's a lot of people that have cash. Bitcoin is not at that level yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

It is unclear from the word altogether. For while everything will not be legalized at the official level, or at least will be recognized at all cryptocurrency as a method of payment\purchases, it will take quite a long time
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

A lot of things in the past seemed to be fantasy,now reality, without which we can not do. It is quite possible that in a few decades we will abandon the use of cash. Now in many countries in poor villages and the Internet is not. But when there was no electricity, and now it's everywhere.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

A lot of things in the past seemed to be fantasy,now reality, without which we can not do. It is quite possible that in a few decades we will abandon the use of cash. Now in many countries in poor villages and the Internet is not. But when there was no electricity, and now it's everywhere.
Humanity could stop using cash, the dangerous thing with having a new Currency could cause fires within the cities.

keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

I think that this is impossible. In today's world many people are still afraid to use bank cards and cryptocurrency is used only as an investment tool.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

Of course, it will.
Think the times when humanity tries to get used to how to use credit cards.
We are early adopters and someday this will happen for sure.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

I really don't so . we have lot of people who can't ever copy with it. But the possibility is there  that it might happen.But considering those that can not electronically use card or any thing side physical cash.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

Yes i think that is big possibility. Because people already switched cash to credit cards. In 20 years if everyone will have credit cards why we need to cash money.Everything with digital about economy is lot easier than oldschool. So when it will happen these companies will use cryptocurrencies in their card systems. Because that is the most safe option for digital money. I believe we can see it maybe close than 20 year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

if we are talking about fiat, then i think yes we will come to that age that we will no longer be using cash to make payments ect., but when will that happen i don't think there is anybody that can tell. nowadays a lot people opt to use card and of course those apps that they can put whatever currency they have then you use to pay with scanning qr code. I think people are just getting way and way cooler each day.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I really don't so . we have lot of people who can't ever copy with it. But the possibility is there  that it might happen.But considering those that can not electronically use card or any thing side physical cash.
in any case, the funds will still be in use for quite a long time, because humanity has become accustomed to the ease with which paper money is given to make purchases to every person.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Physical cash could vanish someday because electronic payments are making its way up in the world.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Maybe in the distant future, people will stop using cash, and will use only cards and cryptocurrencies. In each country it is individual. For example, in Iceland practically do not use cash, payment only by card. It is convenient and safe. In less developed countries, and in small towns and cities, technology does not penetrate as quickly, so there will be a long time to use cash

I am already replenishing a plastic card of one of the British banks with the help of cryptocurrency. And I can use this card anywhere and buy anything.
Let the cryptocurrency on it be converted into a common currency, but this is not bad.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

If the humanity stop using cash, people something new that is replacement to money bitcoin maybe. It's not easy because we use to that system.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

This is inevitable, because the world does not stand still and humanity is gradually developing. It is very important for me to know that we are developing and I believe that the rejection of cash is one of the best ways to do this
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Regarding this question whether humanity will stop using cash then my opinion to this is that humanity will never stop using cash crypto currency will only exist to places which has a mobile and internet connection and there are still many places in the world which are still isolated that doesn't have any infrastructure to support mobile and internet connection and most of all there are still many countries out there which are against to bitcoin and crypto currencies.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

only in the last couple of decades (and this is not much time) people began to use payment cards en masse, then payment systems and contactless payments. so much progress is visible, and it’s very likely that paper money will gradually disappear completely from use

zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

The time will come when people will still try not to use their opportunities in fiat equivalent, because many people understand that electronic payments are still much better than cash, so I hope that this time will come quickly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: