Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Efudd Z-Series Fuddware 2.3 -Z11/Z11e/Z11j/Z9/Mini  (Read 45445 times)
efudd (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Hi,

I used this software and my 3rd chain is missing?

I tried loading up default firmware and the chain is still missing?

Thanks

Hi. Then the problem is not the firmware. That said, turn off miner. Reseat all power connectors and the data cables between the control board and the hash board. See if problem persists. If so, swap control and power cables between boards 2 and 3 to isolate whether it is the board or the cable or power. A simple set of logical steps will let you isolate the hardware component.

Jason

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chipless

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Hi,

I used this software and my 3rd chain is missing?

I tried loading up default firmware and the chain is still missing?

Thanks

Hi. Then the problem is not the firmware. That said, turn off miner. Reseat all power connectors and the data cables between the control board and the hash board. See if problem persists. If so, swap control and power cables between boards 2 and 3 to isolate whether it is the board or the cable or power. A simple set of logical steps will let you isolate the hardware component.

Jason

I have noticed many of the cables aren't snap-locked all the way in the socket

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
doZerilla

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:42:44 AM

Cheers Smiley
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

Cheers Smiley

Fixed?

doZerilla

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

Yes, thanks for that!
I have them remotely hosted so had to arrange for the cables to be checked.

Cheers.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Image will be released for Z9 paid, and mini users tomorrow evening, 11/26/2018. I've received feedback from the beta testers and will be incorporating the necessary fixes.

The delay this time is simply it was Thanksgiving and family took priority. :-)

thank you,

jason

tahoeminer

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

Hi Jason,  I was wondering if you are going to e-mail the paid Z9 users a file to upload to the latest image you are providing, so we don't have to use the dev fee?  I hope you had a great time with the family for Thanksgiving too! Thanks
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

Hi Jason,  I was wondering if you are going to e-mail the paid Z9 users a file to upload to the latest image you are providing, so we don't have to use the dev fee?  I hope you had a great time with the family for Thanksgiving too! Thanks

@tahoe - since I don't have everyone's email, no. But, your original link will currently work to provide you "half" of the instructions. Your link will currently provide you your license and instruction -- I just need to finish the image.

I tried to keep track of who contacted me how, but it became a little complicated. Smiley

I will release an image tomorrow night (well, late tonight now since it is 12:36AM at this point) for paid users at least. I'm confident in that infrastructure and the image now, save for one bug that won't take me long to fix.

Jason

efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

As an aside, I have 2x $55 and 2x $90 bitmain coupons available that are good through the 30th. first come first serve for free *IF* you are going to use them.

thank you,

jason

efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

Version 2.1 is now available for Z9, Mini, and Paid users; please see the original post for information. I will update the post with more details in the next few hours.

At this point in time, I am not selling additional licenses -- I need to get these images out there and the regular paid users updated before I expand; in the interim, I welcome you to use the dev-fee supported version to ensure that this firmware meets your needs.

Thank you,

Jason

MoNTE48

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

Hi, please, fix link for z9-mini firmware in first message. =)
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

Hi, please, fix link for z9-mini firmware in first message. =)

Ah.. sorry, thank you for catching that. It is fixed.

Jason

KrK27

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

Version 2.1 is now available for Z9, Mini, and Paid users; please see the original post for information. I will update the post with more details in the next few hours.

At this point in time, I am not selling additional licenses -- I need to get these images out there and the regular paid users updated before I expand; in the interim, I welcome you to use the dev-fee supported version to ensure that this firmware meets your needs.

Thank you,

Jason

Is possible use with hive os?

What parameters set for each board freq in hive os?
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Thank you,

Jason

I cannot speak to HiveOS other than I think it will work with it, however HiveOS would have to add support for board frequencies.

Jason

KrK27

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Thank you,

Jason

I cannot speak to HiveOS other than I think it will work with it, however HiveOS would have to add support for board frequencies.

Jason

Thanks, in next hours i try this and post here those tests
KrK27

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

Thank you,

Jason

Jason

Thanks, in next hours i try this and post here those tests

Hive OS installed in your firm, works perfect.

After apply flightsheet can set individual freqs for each board Wink

efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

....snip...

Awesome! Can you tell me more on this? What is flightsheet? Is this something other users of hive should be able to do easily?

Jason

KrK27

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

....snip...

Awesome! Can you tell me more on this? What is flightsheet? Is this something other users of hive should be able to do easily?

Jason

Flightsheet is pool, wallet and pass preconfig in hive os server account, with this you can set any of your prefer coin config from a remote control (mobile,tablet ectr) at "click", and z9 start mine this.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

....snip...

Jason

Flightsheet is pool, wallet and pass preconfig in hive os server account, with this you can set any of your prefer coin config from a remote control (mobile,tablet ectr) at "click", and z9 start mine this.

Ah, ok. So the flightsheet doesnt' let you control individual frequencies, but once you set the pool config there, you can tune the frequencies on the miner. Got it. Yeah, that makes sense.

Thank you!

Jason

j.weber

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:50:20 AM

Hey, just flashed this wonderful piece of software on my Antminer Z9 Mini. I have a very specific question / issue: I use minerstat (in case you don't know it, it's a monitoring / management tool for rigs and ASICs). It has a software that runs on the ASIC and a feature that checks profit from a set of pools (let's say A and B in this case) and every 30 mins (as per my setup), if pool B is more profitable than pool A, it sends by SSH a command to restart the ASIC with the updated configuration to mine in the most profitable pool (basically a profit switching mechanism). My question is: does the initial devfee apply every time the machine reboots? Or only when it's power cycled? If it applies every time, how could I get a non-devfee version of this firmware so that I can take advantage of the profit switching mechanism? (of course, by this I mean paying for your software).

Thank you in advance, great work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: