Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

Waves platform is still new right in the crypto world but they are a legit company from waves so its good that Bitcoin sport is already trading in there.
Yes, you are right about waves trading. I have seriously about Bitcoin Sport function and features than others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Today's sale price of Bitcoin Sport tokens is $ 0.12. Estimated Tomorrow Selling Price - $ 0.13
This is definitely a good forecast. But I am interested in the forecast in perspective, can we know how the price of coins will grow in the near future?

I am also interested how the team will manage the project and its price to not go down dip, because a lot of projects now after ico really loses their ico price and the tokens price drops drastically.

Do they have the ability to control the value of their token? I think this is their strategy so that more will support the platform IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

Waves platform is still new right in the crypto world but they are a legit company from waves so its good that Bitcoin sport is already trading in there.
Yes, you are right about waves trading. I have seriously about Bitcoin Sport function and features than others.
Perhaps, you should buy now their tokens while the price is at low level. As I have observed, the team are very optimistic with this project and they believed that sooner the price will increase even more. I'm pretty sure that people who supports the project from the beginning will be happy for this.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

Today's sale price of Bitcoin Sport tokens is $ 0.12. Estimated Tomorrow Selling Price - $ 0.13
This is definitely a good forecast. But I am interested in the forecast in perspective, can we know how the price of coins will grow in the near future?

I am also interested how the team will manage the project and its price to not go down dip, because a lot of projects now after ico really loses their ico price and the tokens price drops drastically.
I think everything about their project is just quick enough and well maintained and with proper roadmap and some really actual project implementations i think this will improve on their token price and also create much bigger awareness

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Hey guys I asked myself why you call your project Bitcoin Sport? The first thing that comes to my mind is that it has something to do with sports betting, but it absolutely doesn't, right?

Yep, I already make the same remark before, the name automatically makes you thinking of Sports betting, If I remember the admin said on his comment that they was thinking of making a bitcoin fork, but they ended up with the idea of creating  trading platform, I think that explained where the name came from.

But do you think this will not create confusing to some investors or supporters? Maybe a brief history on how this project was created can help them, devs cab post it in the first page. But all in all I think the project can surpass all future obstacles that may come.

If an investor doesn't read carefully every single details of a project than want to invest in, he shouldn't call him investor! So I don't anyone invest base on name !
Back to the point, I think betting sport is part of what they are planning to create, because they said " In the system it is planned to envisage the possibilities of sports betting on the blockchain, where they will be able to play sports betting. ". The project as whole is not about betting sport, but it's part of it. Anyway, from what I read, they still didn't have a clear road for this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

I think everything about their project is just quick enough and well maintained and with proper roadmap and some really actual project implementations i think this will improve on their token price and also create much bigger awareness
More opportunities are to far to be seen here in this project especially in the future. With what the Bitcoin Sport have is a good management of the project and it is all because of the team working behind this. Sooner or later their token price will really eventually improve much better and bring a huge positive impact to the crypto community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

More opportunities are to far to be seen here in this project especially in the future. With what the Bitcoin Sport have is a good management of the project and it is all because of the team working behind this. Sooner or later their token price will really eventually improve much better and bring a huge positive impact to the crypto community.

So its increasing 1 cents a day right? That will be huge after 30 days then? when you buy big early you can gain big profit at the end.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

I think is great we have a bounty program to finally look upto i think this is going to mean alot to bounty hunters considering this is already listed on exchanges and we have both seen the coin potential and what its going to bring to the table
Thats a good choice for every bounty gunter since it is already on exchange sites. by the way... When did the bounty started for this project?

Welcome: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0

Join the bounty now guys, As of know little numbers of bounty hunters are recognizing this campaign, The title of bounty should have the world "already on exchange"

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

Supposedly its increasing and will have big percentage to its price after how many days. Plus additionally, how can they provide it to bounty members, I wish it will not the cause of bankruptcy.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Bitcoin Sport hierarchy have also announced that it may take 2-4 weeks to gather a cool professional team for international bounty. The team will work for the result, for % of the issue, but an unscheduled payment is provided for on December 23.

That's right. So I understood, this is standard practice on the forum.

To speed up the recruitment of participants in the bounty, we will try to offer more favorable, exclusive conditions for bounty-program participants.

Welcome to the bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

By the way, what is telegraph and where to check the subscriber that he is saying.. or did he mean telegram instead of telegraph? I'm confused, hope someone could clarify these.

Yes. This is a missprint. I meant telegram

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Gradually the cost of a token increases and it can't but please. I think the developer and team we are very glad that their continuous work pays off.
what is the price of token till now? is it tradable yet?  

Look here https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

Only 5 members are in the chatroom so far hopefully more members will join the chatroom so that we could discuss further about this project.

This channel was created a couple of hours ago.

Isn't present of course as it is impossible at the moment. Pay attention to the status the project, he is at PRE-ICO stag, so, about what trading speech?

As I have repeatedly said, we specialize in advertising in social networks. Our investors are from Facebook, VK, twitter, and not from Telegram. A thread has been created on the forum recently, but the coin has been traded for a long time. Since January, as already said.
seems its  not recent invention. its quite old one as it is tradeable from january?  really appreciated

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

So its increasing 1 cents a day right? That will be huge after 30 days then? when you buy big early you can gain big profit at the end.

Any asset grows on the growth of investors' expectations. It is not at all necessary that growth goes on constantly, but we assume that very soon the course can grow significantly.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

We can't directly conclude what could be the real value of the token until it's completely finished. We commonly read similar promises and some of them doesn't have a the same result. From what I understand, token price depends on how they are going to set a starting value in it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

The schedule of course is very impressive and it looks like it is in reality profitable for investors. But what about volumes and liquidity
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.

That's their challenges which they must have some innovation especially when inviting investors to support the said project. They need to have a very skilled and well-experienced programmers so that the platform doesn't have any big bug issues.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

We can't directly conclude what could be the real value of the token until it's completely finished. We commonly read similar promises and some of them doesn't have a the same result. From what I understand, token price depends on how they are going to set a starting value in it.
this area will be interesting to a large number of investors, they will invest their money in order to gain access to this product.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Increasing or decreasing of the price is part in this kind of, but the most important is how the team really provides good improvement and skillful management of the bugs they encountered.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

That's their challenges which they must have some innovation especially when inviting investors to support the said project. They need to have a very skilled and well-experienced programmers so that the platform doesn't have any big bug issues.

Our team has some of the best programmers in the industry.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Our team has some of the best programmers in the industry.
Good to know that. It is better to have the best and well experienced people to be part of the team than choosing those amateur ones because of lesser pay but will be having problems in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: