Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Our team has some of the best programmers in the industry.
Good to know that. It is better to have the best and well experienced people to be part of the team than choosing those amateur ones because of lesser pay but will be having problems in the future.
[/quote]
Yeah, I absolutely appreciate if their team have the best programmers that they have ever seen in the company. I hope these programmers wont be bored to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.
Most of every trading platform in the world were convincing people to use their platform by saying this is the top exchange and blah blah blah.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.
Most of every trading platform in the world were convincing people to use their platform by saying this is the top exchange and blah blah blah.

You are right, they need to say it to convince investors to use their exchange sites, but I think this strategy is not convincing now and they must increase their trust rating and prove to investors that using their trading platform is worthy.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

That's their challenges which they must have some innovation especially when inviting investors to support the said project. They need to have a very skilled and well-experienced programmers so that the platform doesn't have any big bug issues.

Our team has some of the best programmers in the industry.

Nice, It's good to know that Bitcoin sport project have this great team. I just really hope that those programmers are really the best and are competitive enough to create a working platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

This will provide advertising. Supporting our media and groups in social networks will help us advertise easier and cheaper. We will create and maintain our business and entertainment sites and communities in social networks to advertise our platform among readers.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Ofcourse they say that, because that's part of marketing strategies and making the project successful. They are inviting people because they want to grow and develop the project. Aside from that they want to excel in the market by showing good manner and camaraderie.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0
Its a big news for everyone because not only me but also everyone involving this project are waiting for this news.It also helps to develop your project by easy promoting
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

Ofcourse they say that, because that's part of marketing strategies and making the project successful. They are inviting people because they want to grow and develop the project. Aside from that they want to excel in the market by showing good manner and camaraderie.

This is the principle of advertising any product.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Today's sale price of Bitcoin Sport tokens is $ 0.12. Estimated Tomorrow Selling Price - $ 0.13
This is definitely a good forecast. But I am interested in the forecast in perspective, can we know how the price of coins will grow in the near future?

I am also interested how the team will manage the project and its price to not go down dip, because a lot of projects now after ico really loses their ico price and the tokens price drops drastically.
I think everything about their project is just quick enough and well maintained and with proper roadmap and some really actual project implementations i think this will improve on their token price and also create much bigger awareness
The management can be taken care of by the team ,but what about the external factors?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0
Its a big news for everyone because not only me but also everyone involving this project are waiting for this news.It also helps to develop your project by easy promoting
As for me, i think if have more people do bounty job for Bitcoin Sport mean more investors come here. Do not know they will invest much or little, but it better than don't run bounty.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

And why here advertising of options directly in a subject cap is necessary? I don't understand, you will cooperate with this company or it is the usual paid advertising?

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

The project is just developing at lightning speed. I enter every day and am pleasantly surprised at how many steps the team went forward, in just a few weeks.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

This will provide advertising. Supporting our media and groups in social networks will help us advertise easier and cheaper. We will create and maintain our business and entertainment sites and communities in social networks to advertise our platform among readers.
Advertising the project in social sites are very effective to captivate the interest of potential investors. By this, the chances to gathered more to support the project are highly possible. Hopefully, with this kind of strategy, it will become more successful in collecting funds for future development.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

The project is just developing at lightning speed. I enter every day and am pleasantly surprised at how many steps the team went forward, in just a few weeks.
I think this may mean that the team is doing well on the development of the project. I hope they will continue to work in the same format.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

I see a lot of positive comments on the project. And it’s very good that here are amazing people who are familiar with cryptocurrency and are currently looking for investment projects for this moment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Good to hear that mate, through the issues of authenticity of the project they still managed to produce a good result and feedbacks froj the people of crypto community market. They are very busy creating nice tactics to capture the perfect spot for the project to reach victory.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

I think this may mean that the team is doing well on the development of the project. I hope they will continue to work in the same format.
Yes, we hope all the latest news that will keep someone enlightened about the project. I am reading statement from this thread and noticed good reviews about the project. Good to read all this and making me feel better.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Why, in the announcement  is the link to olymp-trade what does this have to do with the project? So what about the graphics on the site is it the way it should be?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Yes, we hope all the latest news that will keep someone enlightened about the project. I am reading statement from this thread and noticed good reviews about the project. Good to read all this and making me feel better.
Reviews are interesting however need some clarification on their Note:To not forget to refill our account in the waves crypto current 2-3$, for trading and other coins on the decentralized DEX crypto exchange. Why do i need to refill my account is that mandatory to hold some funds in my account?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

Reviews are interesting however need some clarification on their Note:To not forget to refill our account in the waves crypto current 2-3$, for trading and other coins on the decentralized DEX crypto exchange. Why do i need to refill my account is that mandatory to hold some funds in my account?
in fact this is a strange condition. Why in the wallet must be some means? From this money will be removed a percentage of the use of the wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: