Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Indeed. Bank accounts are mostly used in Paypal, Skrill, paywave, payza, and much other e-wallets that run in a legal perspective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Perhaps, you should buy now their tokens while the price is at low level. As I have observed, the team are very optimistic with this project and they believed that sooner the price will increase even more. I'm pretty sure that people who supports the project from the beginning will be happy for this.
That's a typical crypto users who believe all the crypto are getting increasing even more than you can expect. Be realistic, now people begin trading cryptocurrency and it has the same chart based on the fiat.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Indeed. Bank accounts are mostly used in Paypal, Skrill, paywave, payza, and much other e-wallets that run in a legal perspective.
In that matter, they should use third party platform that are legal on their country to transfer money on it before buying crypto inorder to avoid getting traced.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Why, in the announcement  is the link to olymp-trade what does this have to do with the project? So what about the graphics on the site is it the way it should be?

And why here advertising of options directly in a subject cap is necessary? I don't understand, you will cooperate with this company or it is the usual paid advertising?

1. As we wrote above, we want to make a similar service instead of and in addition to the sports totalizator.
2. The graph displays the actual change in the price of the token since January 2018.

Reviews are interesting however need some clarification on their Note:To not forget to refill our account in the waves crypto current 2-3$, for trading and other coins on the decentralized DEX crypto exchange. Why do i need to refill my account is that mandatory to hold some funds in my account?

You don’t have to replenish your account in waves, since you can pay a commission for coins of any Bitcoin sport for any tracing or order. Bitcoin sports can be bought for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and Dollar by replenishing the dollar account from a bank card.

I think this is part of their sales strategy so they can attract even those people who don't know much about crypto yet, but I doubt new people in this field is willing to take the  risk.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

The informations you have posted admin are very useful for those people who have no knowledge in using the waves platform. And it's also really good to see that you are always active in here in giving ideas on how the project flows. Keep up this kind of work and hopefully the project will succeed.

Now we are trying to work almost every day off.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Perhaps, you should buy now their tokens while the price is at low level. As I have observed, the team are very optimistic with this project and they believed that sooner the price will increase even more. I'm pretty sure that people who supports the project from the beginning will be happy for this.
That's a typical crypto users who believe all the crypto are getting increasing even more than you can expect. Be realistic, now people begin trading cryptocurrency and it has the same chart based on the fiat.

It's because cryptocurrencies are volatile which means gaining profits can be earned on the spot and we should not forgot the risk because if you/we can't get it right, you/we may lose also.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I don't use banks several years at all. Only cash cards to which I bring cryptocurrency. Banks won't be soon at all as they have become obsolete.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

I don't use banks several years at all. Only cash cards to which I bring cryptocurrency. Banks won't be soon at all as they have become obsolete.

Bank will always remain to operate because this is back by the government. Anyway, what's the current progress of their token sale so that those who don't know will at least have the idea about the development.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Yes, actually with some paygate you talk about, they can meet dispute problem, and so that ICO don't like to using this paygate.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

At the moment, the market is more stable than before, and with a good marketing strategy they can successfully develop, but the state of the market is not the most favorable for launching a startup.

The market is calm. A kind of crisis. And the crisis is the best time to start a project, if you do everything right! Today there is no sense to invest in a stable crypt, but it is profitable to invest in growing projects.

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

https://pp.userapi.com/c831209/v831209130/1d0f84/BkqLHKuou-k.jpg
Wow nice, i waiting for it from beginning of our project. Thank for this information. I believe will have more investors come to Bitcoin Sports after running it.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Wow nice, i waiting for it from beginning of our project. Thank for this information. I believe will have more investors come to Bitcoin Sports after running it.

Serious investors are increasingly interested in the project. Now we are talking about millions of dollars.
What does a successful ICO look like? Like that:

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

We are not sure about that, banks will always be there and might support cryptos too in the near future. I just hope that bitcoin sport will really make a trading platform that will support of many big investors and big companies.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Serious investors are increasingly interested in the project. Now we are talking about millions of dollars.
What does a successful ICO look like? Like that:

Well, with this kind of market status now do you think bitcoin sport can accumulate that high amount in a very short of time? I am curious too if how far this project can go. Hoping for your success to reach very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0
Its a big news for everyone because not only me but also everyone involving this project are waiting for this news.It also helps to develop your project by easy promoting
As for me, i think if have more people do bounty job for Bitcoin Sport mean more investors come here. Do not know they will invest much or little, but it better than don't run bounty.
All people don't participate in bounty because it is lengthy & time consuming work.so some investors are trying to be a part of this project   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

What do you mean to say, is these mainstream money transfer are the only way?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

After starting the launch of the project, on what you can bet? Will it be a sport? or it will be possible for example to mtavit on horse racing?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Yes. There are chances that more investors will be here soon because the team are always working to make this community and the project more attractive to them. They are competent to handle this kind of platform eventhough there are a lot of competitors in the market.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Yes. There are chances that more investors will be here soon because the team are always working to make this community and the project more attractive to them. They are competent to handle this kind of platform eventhough there are a lot of competitors in the market.
Bitcoin sport interests many people across the countries as soon the supporters actively share the project information we can gain global partners for the project, supporters can do join with the bounty program opportunity of bitcoin sport and get recognized for the hard work and efforts.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Perfect for Christmas gift for myself, I'll be checking this out and see if I'm qualified. Hoping to see more opportunities for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: