Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.
Most of every trading platform in the world were convincing people to use their platform by saying this is the top exchange and blah blah blah.

You are right, they need to say it to convince investors to use their exchange sites, but I think this strategy is not convincing now and they must increase their trust rating and prove to investors that using their trading platform is worthy.

I think not all trading platform uses that kind of line. It is up to us how to believe and handle this kind of situation most especially now that there are lots of scammers which we need to be aware. It is good to do some research and know first the background and the people behind the project before investing or supporting the project to avoid scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Why, in the announcement  is the link to olymp-trade what does this have to do with the project? So what about the graphics on the site is it the way it should be?

And why here advertising of options directly in a subject cap is necessary? I don't understand, you will cooperate with this company or it is the usual paid advertising?

1. As we wrote above, we want to make a similar service instead of and in addition to the sports totalizator.
2. The graph displays the actual change in the price of the token since January 2018.

Reviews are interesting however need some clarification on their Note:To not forget to refill our account in the waves crypto current 2-3$, for trading and other coins on the decentralized DEX crypto exchange. Why do i need to refill my account is that mandatory to hold some funds in my account?

You don’t have to replenish your account in waves, since you can pay a commission for coins of any Bitcoin sport for any tracing or order. Bitcoin sports can be bought for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and Dollar by replenishing the dollar account from a bank card.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

Am still surprised as token is not yet actually advertised to the public and is still trading effectively on the wave platform I think thats great work from the team and should it get some public adverts i think it should create a better impact in the community maybe actually price prediction made is really going to get actualized

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

The goals of the project are very clear, to be able to become a good trading platform here in crypto space. But there are already a lot of this kind of platform now in the market. How will the team convince more people to be here and used this platform? I guess, this is very much challenging for them.
Most of every trading platform in the world were convincing people to use their platform by saying this is the top exchange and blah blah blah.

You are right, they need to say it to convince investors to use their exchange sites, but I think this strategy is not convincing now and they must increase their trust rating and prove to investors that using their trading platform is worthy.

I think not all trading platform uses that kind of line. It is up to us how to believe and handle this kind of situation most especially now that there are lots of scammers which we need to be aware. It is good to do some research and know first the background and the people behind the project before investing or supporting the project to avoid scammers.
We cannot jump at one go with assumptions with out proper valid data to confirm it is good or fake, moreover analysis is appreciated and bitcoin sport may also take a step to provide some tokens for the users to test their platform that may allow everyone to experience and understand the project in a better go.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Am still surprised as token is not yet actually advertised to the public and is still trading effectively on the wave platform I think thats great work from the team and should it get some public adverts i think it should create a better impact in the community maybe actually price prediction made is really going to get actualized

But it's only on the waves exchange, when are they planning to enlist to other exchange even if only those small once so that they can drive the trading volume up and be enlisted to coinmarketcap.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

But it's only on the waves exchange, when are they planning to enlist to other exchange even if only those small once so that they can drive the trading volume up and be enlisted to coinmarketcap.
If developers take special initiative focusing on various exchanges to list then in short time there will be more chance for Bitcoin sport to gain more attention from investors through various exchanges traffic source.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

So its increasing 1 cents a day right? That will be huge after 30 days then? when you buy big early you can gain big profit at the end.

Any asset grows on the growth of investors' expectations. It is not at all necessary that growth goes on constantly, but we assume that very soon the course can grow significantly.

https://i2.wp.com/bitcoin-sport.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/00958765-1.jpg?w=1321&ssl=1
Chart is the chart. The value of Bitcoin sport will increase or decrease not depend on chart or any technique analysis, it depend on how the team will do and how much investors spend to.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

Reviews are interesting however need some clarification on their Note:To not forget to refill our account in the waves crypto current 2-3$, for trading and other coins on the decentralized DEX crypto exchange. Why do i need to refill my account is that mandatory to hold some funds in my account?

You don’t have to replenish your account in waves, since you can pay a commission for coins of any Bitcoin sport for any tracing or order. Bitcoin sports can be bought for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and Dollar by replenishing the dollar account from a bank card.

I think having some waves to pay for fees is necessary because in support section, there is page that said: " Waves is the main currency of the whole Wavesplatform. So, before creating an order or outgoing transfer, please make sure that you have enough Waves. ". Anyway, 1 waves is only cost around two dollars at current time, and this amount to cover fees for many order on the platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

I express to team separate gratitude for an opportunity to enter various social networks and to subscribe for news about the project. You have done a lot of work.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

For the token-sale period the exit to other exchanges is not necessary. This can be discussed later.

I think having some waves to pay for fees is necessary because in support section, there is page that said: " Waves is the main currency of the whole Wavesplatform. So, before creating an order or outgoing transfer, please make sure that you have enough Waves. ". Anyway, 1 waves is only cost around two dollars at current time, and this amount to cover fees for many order on the platform.

Written... And you try it! I am telling you that you do not have to pay a commission in the waves. Our coin is in special status in the system. In addition, the waves can be bought for Bitcoin, if you really need.

Where is White Paper?

Updated English version of White Paper Bitcoin Sport. Made clarifications to the project. Fixed errors in the calculations in section 29. Download the ENG version for now you can here: https://vk.com/wall-173073079_48 Versions in other languages will be available soon.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

Why, in the announcement  is the link to olymp-trade what does this have to do with the project? So what about the graphics on the site is it the way it should be?

And why here advertising of options directly in a subject cap is necessary? I don't understand, you will cooperate with this company or it is the usual paid advertising?

1. As we wrote above, we want to make a similar service instead of and in addition to the sports totalizator.
2. The graph displays the actual change in the price of the token since January 2018.

That is great, users has a lot of options in order to get a token, for sure there is a loads of works has been done to properly make it more easier for users to buy bitcoin sport in many ways.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:47:02 PM by MikeBershtain

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

Bricio32

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

Bricio32
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:28:53 AM by doedz

When I saw in Thread Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

That is true buddy. And for what I can see beyond the project team now, if they pursue to make good advertising and any effective promotional activities regarding the project, then that would be even more great to boost its name in the crypto currency community and more crypto people will notice and come for the token of the Bitcoin Sport.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

Bitcoin Sport hierarchy have also announced that it may take 2-4 weeks to gather a cool professional team for international bounty. The team will work for the result, for % of the issue, but an unscheduled payment is provided for on December 23.

That's right. So I understood, this is standard practice on the forum.

To speed up the recruitment of participants in the bounty, we will try to offer more favorable, exclusive conditions for bounty-program participants.

Welcome to the bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

By the way, what is telegraph and where to check the subscriber that he is saying.. or did he mean telegram instead of telegraph? I'm confused, hope someone could clarify these.

Yes. This is a missprint. I meant telegram

Those bounties are yummy and attracting, Hopefully many will recognized the project and also the good benifets from joining the campaign.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

So its increasing 1 cents a day right? That will be huge after 30 days then? when you buy big early you can gain big profit at the end.

Any asset grows on the growth of investors' expectations. It is not at all necessary that growth goes on constantly, but we assume that very soon the course can grow significantly.

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

This needs more to be promoted like on telegram group chat, Or add  some free airdrop for retweeting and sharing via facebook. Surely it will gain more supporters to join in.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: