Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

if you see the many types of crypto available, this type of coin requires a little longer to increase, but if viewed from a prospective, through bitcoin adoption, it will not be long to go to the price month

If the price of this token is parralel to Bitcoin just like what we observed in ETH, then maybe this has the big chance to increased.
Bitcoin will remain the toughest contender and no other crypto can match its rank even eth or btc. Bitcoin sport has a different purpose in the cryptoworld so it will be known because of that purpose.
Yes, I will agree with you buddy, bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency tokens. The coin was founded ang long time ago and until now its still kicking and making people earn and beneficial to their lives.
Of course, Bitcoin sport coins have the opportunity to become popular in the crypt world. But this is a very long and difficult path, the team will have to work hard for this.

We are not afraid of work  Wink
That's what i want to hear from the team. Build up confidence and let people know that you can handle tough loads of work in order to fully develop the project.

We suppose that there are no unsolvable problems from the list of solved problems.

What are the growth prospects?

We believe that growth in 3-4 times will occur in just 3 months or faster.

The more people who trade and invest on bitcoin sports, The faster and greater the price of this platform will increase  and the early investor will benefits from the that growth.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

What a good project team is behind this project that works thoroughly with all their efforts and hard works integrated with a bunch of confidence with themselves. I hope that this will continuously make its good performance and make more achievements along the way its success. So keep it up team and more power.

Well, if that so showing positive attitude of the team is another points to consider of why we should support and follow this project. Later on, if they will be continued to maintain the positive atmosphere, engagement of the audience and participants will also increasing that will lead also to have more potential investors in this project.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.

I think some reason why people love these kinds of exchanges because its popular and tokens or coins usually goes on these exchanges asap, We cannot blame them. People sometimes ignore even if it has big fees and transaction, Only matter to them is to profit!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.
I also feel so that if it would be on decentralized ERc platform the trading vol will be increase. idex cost more fees but still these are good to use for me too

But still IDEX has thousands of traders and supporters so for me, its okay, Just for future purposes I guess, Not to the point,  That's It is their priority.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

I also feel so that if it would be on decentralized ERc platform the trading vol will be increase. idex cost more fees but still these are good to use for me too

But still IDEX has thousands of traders and supporters so for me, its okay, Just for future purposes I guess, Not to the point,  That's It is their priority.

This coin is not possible to trade in IDEX because it is not an ERC token. FYI, you only get high fees when you are the taker on decentralized exchanges.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

This coin is not possible to trade in IDEX because it is not an ERC token. FYI, you only get high fees when you are the taker on decentralized exchanges.
Of course, only decentralized exchanges can grow good profits. But I hope Bitcoin sport tokens will be able to meet all the expectations that investors expect from them.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

Of course, only decentralized exchanges can grow good profits. But I hope Bitcoin sport tokens will be able to meet all the expectations that investors expect from them.

Right. We are sure that in the coming year the coin will grow and will not disappoint investors.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Right. We are sure that in the coming year the coin will grow and will not disappoint investors.

Well, I just hope that this project can overcome all the obstacle that will come specially the market status, its dip and any bad new that will come I hope the team can surpass that.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Thanks
doedz

I think some reason why people love these kinds of exchanges because its popular and tokens or coins usually goes on these exchanges asap, We cannot blame them. People sometimes ignore even if it has big fees and transaction, Only matter to them is to profit!

I think those 2 exchanges you talk about are not accepting waves, I am pretty sure it's for ethereum tokens only. Better to open a topic about exchanges that accepts waves and with low listing fees.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

Thanks
doedz

But unlike those exchanges which work with a browser dont you need to install an entire client in Waves? That seems extremely cumbersome in comparison
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Indeed. Bank accounts are mostly used in Paypal, Skrill, paywave, payza, and much other e-wallets that run in a legal perspective.
I can note that not all users like these wallets. I for example can not use them. I use the services of other exchangers that support cryptocurrencies.
I agree with the participants above that not many will agree to buy coins from their bank card. Well, I hope the developers will think about this issue and will definitely solve this problem.
It’s convenient for me to buy tokens for Ethereum or Bitcoin, but not for fiat money. So for each shopping in different ways convenient.

Also most banks will freeze your accounts cause they feel any crypto transactions are your accounts being hacked or you're being scammed or something
Yes, that's right. After such transactions there may be a case of blocking a bank card and account, this is not so pleasant and then a long recovery.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

Registration in receiving tokens standard, as in other projects? In a dream, you need to know in order not to make mistakes when I fill out a form, because of this I did not receive many tokens.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

So how many stages can we expect for the bounty campaign admin? Is it really possible to distribute the payments with just one day gap after the stage 1? If this would be possible, I guess it's good and worth it to be here and join the various campaigns of BS project inorder to received good rewards.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

So how many stages can we expect for the bounty campaign admin? Is it really possible to distribute the payments with just one day gap after the stage 1? If this would be possible, I guess it's good and worth it to be here and join the various campaigns of BS project inorder to received good rewards.
I like that the distribution of tokens will be the day after the completion of stage 1. This motivates supporters to participate in all subsequent stages of the bounty.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Thanks
doedz

I don't like to trade on any dex and the exchanges, similar to etherdelta. At me they don't inspire trust and trade process quite unclear and difficult.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

Thanks
doedz

I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool
Ok fix.
This means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.

Thanks
doedz

Not a lot of people are familiar with waves because the mainstream blockchain used  is Bitcoin and Ethereum. But since waves has been created a long time ago, it's not that bad that it is on top 50 crypto.
Yes I also agree to that, but unfortunately Waves is very difficult to raise the price.
Actually, I am also HODL Waves from October and hopefully the early Waves in 2019 can benefit me.
Indeed, if you see the development of waves up to now it is certainly very difficult to ride but even so we must always be optimistic that the price of waves can rise and most importantly we keep holding it and be patient waiting for the price to rise

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

Indeed, if you see the development of waves up to now it is certainly very difficult to ride but even so we must always be optimistic that the price of waves can rise and most importantly we keep holding it and be patient waiting for the price to rise
Well, most likely the team are quite responsively get attracted by all of your discussion. I hope from the discussion can make a better effort for the developer and also the team.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
I think etherdelta and the kid forkdelta was quite impressive because they ran without no problem but yes, there are so many hackable things in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: