Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
I think etherdelta and the kid forkdelta was quite impressive because they ran without no problem but yes, there are so many hackable things in there.
of course it is. I am also interested in watching this project. I think that all the information about the project will be attractive to investors and the token that will soon appear on the exchange.

I like how the parent comment is talking about something completely different and you "agree" with him on a completely different issue and tangent lmao
It can't be help i guess, maybe he was just agreeing about the issue of those ethereum base platform while trying to cheer the team of this project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

I have just checked a branch of bounty and it is valid, it is a lot of various opportunities for participation. I think it will be able to advance the project as there will be a lot of participants because the token already tradable.
I'm not sure if it is a good way to make audiences in the platform or the project because most of the bounty usually held for make more audiences on their ICO, not the project.
I think, it is still a good way to gathered supporters for the project. And as we know that having bounty programs are much more effective because most of the people in crypto are likely to join on this kind of opportunity. It only depends to the team on how to proved to them that this project are worht it.
As we all know that there are positive and negative effect on having bounty campaign depending on how much is allocated on it. Since it can dump the value of the token if the allocated is too big, but if they get more people to invest on it by having bounty campaign then it would be effective.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Take a look at Telegram. Telegraph news channel https://t.me/BSportENG tells you about AirDrop.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c850632/v850632664/3eab1/ixnMyad47VQ.jpg

Take a look at Telegram. Telegraph news channel https://t.me/BSportENG tells you about AirDrop.
Ok, thank for let us know. Actually i have joinned our group before, i like our actively and responsive admin.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.

This is quite normal for some starting project, sometimes they just release their updated Whitepaper so they can give full disclosure of the token economics  after processing some legalities.
Yes, sometimes developers do it and it turns out that many people can not understand why this information was not originally published.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.
Yes some ico does this mate. They launch the project and add their whitepaper on the later part of tgeir developments. Sometimes they also do updates to their wp by making new versions.

Well then, if that's the case then all we can do is to wait for the announcement. For now, the team is definitely been doing their best to satisfy their supporters and also updating some of their information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Yes some ico does this mate. They launch the project and add their whitepaper on the later part of tgeir developments. Sometimes they also do updates to their wp by making new versions.

Well then, if that's the case then all we can do is to wait for the announcement. For now, the team is definitely been doing their best to satisfy their supporters and also updating some of their information.

They need to fulfill and meet the expectations of the supporters so that the project will be choosen by many investors of crypto. This is much more difficult to do it because of the competition but I know that the team of Bitcoin Sport can achieved it.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

It is an official channel of the project? I won't understand why in group of everything 24 persons? It would be desirable to obtain from you more information in this respect.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

It is an official channel of the project? I won't understand why in group of everything 24 persons? It would be desirable to obtain from you more information in this respect.
Yes, this is indeed the official Telegram channel of the project and there are really only 24 subscribers. I think the project needs a quality advertising campaign, it will help to attract more supporters.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

Nothing to wait for anything that always puts you a delay instead of waiting go be an active person with your strong spirit by joining in their official social channels so that ou can easily find all the latest information of the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Yes, this is indeed the official Telegram channel of the project and there are really only 24 subscribers. I think the project needs a quality advertising campaign, it will help to attract more supporters.
The team still improve it step by step. Be patient and support to Bitcoin Sport and you will see some surprisimg.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

I think the spread of Airdrop advertising on social networks will help attract more supporters to the project to participate in airdrop. All supporters can help do this for the development of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Nothing to wait for anything that always puts you a delay instead of waiting go be an active person with your strong spirit by joining in their official social channels so that ou can easily find all the latest information of the project.

It is up to each individual how they handle every problem they encountered. Just like if you are interested about the project then you want to know more about the details. So it's up to you what good action you want to do. It could be finding ways to find the active social site of the team were you can easily get the informations you want to know or the answer of each queries. It is also good to do your own move than wait for long time.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

I think the spread of Airdrop advertising on social networks will help attract more supporters to the project to participate in airdrop. All supporters can help do this for the development of the project.
I think once their bounty campaign starts well enough telegram will have as many members as possible but for now i think we should just assume they are just starting out and things will fan out later

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

I have already explained that we just got a telegram and we don’t like it very much. We worked on Facebook.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 12:12:51 AM by BorisWCR

I have already explained that we just got a telegram and we don’t like it very much. We worked on Facebook.
FaceBook is playing a tremendrous role comparred with other communication channel. If roadmap is diligently followed. This shows the expext mechanidm to avhive the targets
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG

When it comes to smart contract, Ethereum will be always the mother of this field and the option number one for most companies, other similar platforms, are just working a test for Ethereum, because at the end of the day, Ethereum will adopt most new blockchain features.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG

When it comes to smart contract, Ethereum will be always the mother of this field and the option number one for most companies, other similar platforms, are just working a test for Ethereum, because at the end of the day, Ethereum will adopt most new blockchain features.

A few days later we will open the auction on the Ethereum.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

The team still improve it step by step. Be patient and support to Bitcoin Sport and you will see some surprisimg.
In true and great success, there is no way or any crypto projects that will be able to attain great success in a single night. It entails a lots of planning procedures and you are right buddy, a step by step actions is good to make every actions taken accurately and right. I am rooting and looking forward to the Bitcoin Sport have a good future so hopefully they will keep on this good performance as striving here in the crypto currency community.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

FaceBook is playing a tremendrous role comparred with other communication channel. If roadmap is diligently followed. This shows the expext mechanidm to avhive the targets

But it's the same, the facebook acount is really active but there are only few reactions from other people even if you are running an Airdrop which should really attract more people and hype Bitcoin Sport.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: