Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

I am also curious about the reasons, is telegram already have an admin or mod that will handle it? Maybe we need to promote the telegram channel to gain more members.
As TechComputer said above, they won't tell the reasons why because it is their privacy and it's up to them whether they want to use telegram or not. Be respectful.
Maybe they just did not want to create a group of telegrams, because they do not have a person who would follow the group almost around the clock?
You misunderstood, the project has a Telegram chat, there are just very few users in this chat, so many supporters are at a loss for why so few people know about it. My opinion is that the developers just have to give more advertising to their project and Telegram chat.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Hi everyone.I was one of the first investors,who bought bitcoin sport,when it cost about 3 cents. Today it cost 14 cents,and it is just beginning of the Bitcoin Sport!I am really recommended you to buy bitcoin sport today,because tomorrow it can cost 15 or 16 cents or maybe more.You can make x10 or x20 maybe x100 if we will promote develop BSport.BSport have great ideas and road map.To make sure on it you can check white paper and groups in VK and Facebook,and I recommend you to join telegram channel.
So,i am really recommended you to buy this cryptocurrency as much as you can.Everyones good luck in making money

Congratulations! We are waiting for $ 0.50 for the new year.
I think it not a limit. If the cryptocurrency gradually begins to gain former cost, then and this token will be able to rise much above.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

I am also curious about the reasons, is telegram already have an admin or mod that will handle it? Maybe we need to promote the telegram channel to gain more members.
As TechComputer said above, they won't tell the reasons why because it is their privacy and it's up to them whether they want to use telegram or not. Be respectful.
Maybe they just did not want to create a group of telegrams, because they do not have a person who would follow the group almost around the clock?
You misunderstood, the project has a Telegram chat, there are just very few users in this chat, so many supporters are at a loss for why so few people know about it. My opinion is that the developers just have to give more advertising to their project and Telegram chat.
It is enough to organize an airdrop - and there will be 10,000 followers in a couple of weeks. It is strange that the project team has not done it yet.

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

Hi everyone.I was one of the first investors,who bought bitcoin sport,when it cost about 3 cents. Today it cost 14 cents,and it is just beginning of the Bitcoin Sport!I am really recommended you to buy bitcoin sport today,because tomorrow it can cost 15 or 16 cents or maybe more.You can make x10 or x20 maybe x100 if we will promote develop BSport.BSport have great ideas and road map.To make sure on it you can check white paper and groups in VK and Facebook,and I recommend you to join telegram channel.
So,i am really recommended you to buy this cryptocurrency as much as you can.Everyones good luck in making money

Really admin? The price of Bitcoin Sport will reach at the $0. 50 in new year? If that is the case, then it's better to buy more of this since we can be able to gain profits in 2019. I hope, this predictions will come true so that people who supports the project earlier will gain a lot.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Really admin? The price of Bitcoin Sport will reach at the $0. 50 in new year? If that is the case, then it's better to buy more of this since we can be able to gain profits in 2019. I hope, this predictions will come true so that people who supports the project earlier will gain a lot.

It's all speculation unless they have some activities that could make it pump. This is cryptocurrencies, everything can be possible but let's just be more careful to make some decisions.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
They have social media and the ann thread here maybe they are not interested in their own view even though its neccessary i dont really think its a most they do that

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
They have social media and the ann thread here maybe they are not interested in their own view even though its neccessary i dont really think its a most they do that
Most of the ICO uses telegram which makes the user get used to on having a telegram that is why on some people it is weird not to have telegram.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

Most of the ICO uses telegram which makes the user get used to on having a telegram that is why on some people it is weird not to have telegram.
On my case, i don't have any kind of issue or problem of not having telegram as long as we have access on contacting them directly. Discussions with other people can be done here on this thread.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

On my case, i don't have any kind of issue or problem of not having telegram as long as we have access on contacting them directly. Discussions with other people can be done here on this thread.

The advantage of telegram is that they can directly answer the issue or concerns if the team are online. Here in this forum, it takes a minute before they can answer and very strict about the rules. That's why most of the team prefer to answer on the telegram or other social site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

The advantage of telegram is that they can directly answer the issue or concerns if the team are online. Here in this forum, it takes a minute before they can answer and very strict about the rules. That's why most of the team prefer to answer on the telegram or other social site.

Yes telegram is one of the best place to ask queries and know some of the updates. That is why it is good to join the telegram or find a social site that can help in getting information that you want to know. Knowldge is very important to gain, that is why the team should focus on the right infprmayion to shared from others.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Yes, telegram and discord is best community for any project at this time.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Personally, we did not like telegrams, but at the request of investors, we opened chats there. Urgent questions can always be set there.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Personally, we did not like telegrams, but at the request of investors, we opened chats there. Urgent questions can always be set there.
Telegram is really good for make communitcation, honestly. The bad factor is that have a lot of services provide adding fake Telegram account.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

Telegram is really good for make communitcation, honestly. The bad factor is that have a lot of services provide adding fake Telegram account.
But if I were to ask, having a telegram community for the Bitcoin Sport is esencial for the project because it truly make the users, supporters and supporters to ask immediate questions and queries to the team. It is a good thing for them to have a communication community to make smoother their way of communication and build a great connnection between the project and its community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

Well I see that the admin and devs are active in this forum thread and YES. For transparency its okay for me to communicate any quires here.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Admin from what country this project is based on? Because I saw other bitcoin sport on Russian local boards?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

We will just accept it for now because its seem they don't have enough time and also staff to take care of that one.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Admin from what country this project is based on? Because I saw other bitcoin sport on Russian local boards?

This is an international project. There are people from different countries in the team. We will gradually do the translation into all languages. Russia and China are huge cryptocurrency markets. The success of the project would be incomplete without the support of investors in these countries, wouldn’t it?

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Well I see that the admin and devs are active in this forum thread and YES. For transparency its okay for me to communicate any quires here.
Now everything is clear, I would have never thought that the telegram channel is not so important. Just the standard distribution of information about the project is chat rooms in telegrams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: