Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

They already have telegram chat guys, just check their opening page for the link of the telegram chat. Our discussion and suggestions have been granted.

Did not everyone noticed right away?  Grin
Everything can be. Not all users notice accurate information and then simply write information that is not confirmed and not verified.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

It is no secret that according to the new calculations, the required price of a token at the main stage of the ICO (Token-Sale), which will take place according to my forecast in mid-December or January - at least 50 cents per coin. We will try to update prices as smoothly as possible so as not to increase the unnecessary activity of speculators and not to scare away new investors who are following the project and the rate of the coin. However, new pricing is a necessary and mandatory step.

https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

The cost of a token can't be a constant and it is natural it will be constantly volatile. But it isn't necessary to be upset if suddenly the price falls, it can return very quickly.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

What do you think about the crisis in the cryptocurrency market?

I will answer with a quote from a famous politician JFK: “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity.”

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.
Yes telegram is big media to get investors support.as investors can ask any question & answered by the team.so it is the easiest way to get investors
Telegram is more ideal and practically helpful for business.
Of course, this is why almost all projects create their Telegrams channels and chats. This messenger is one of the main ways to communicate the team and supporters.
I totally agree,discord is also a very good alternative.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

I will answer with a quote from a famous politician JFK: “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity.”

I totally agree with this thoughts admin. Cryptocurrency is a risky kind of investments because of it's volatility and unpredictability. At the same time, it is also a opportunity that can make better satisfactions in terms of financial aspects and in knowledge.
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Great toast! So let's drink for the great opportunities that the crisis will give!

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I totally agree with this thoughts admin. Cryptocurrency is a risky kind of investments because of it's volatility and unpredictability. At the same time, it is also a opportunity that can make better satisfactions in terms of financial aspects and in knowledge.
everything is correct, therefore success or failure depends only on the person who faced this. Choosing the right direction can make great strides, even during a crisis.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.
Yes telegram is big media to get investors support.as investors can ask any question & answered by the team.so it is the easiest way to get investors
Of course, this is why almost all projects create their Telegrams channels and chats. This messenger is one of the main ways to communicate the team and supporters.
Yes, of course Discord is also popular mainly among gamers. But in my opinion in Telegram it is much more convenient and faster to communicate with project supporters.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

everything is correct, therefore success or failure depends only on the person who faced this. Choosing the right direction can make great strides, even during a crisis.

That is a good quotes to be keep. Let us learn to fail because it is where we become a better person. Just like in crypto world, there is no assurance that you will succeed in your investment but the opportunity that you tried is only once. I can say that success is within the person itself because we are the one who works on it and decide what to do.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

That is a good quotes to be keep. Let us learn to fail because it is where we become a better person. Just like in crypto world, there is no assurance that you will succeed in your investment but the opportunity that you tried is only once. I can say that success is within the person itself because we are the one who works on it and decide what to do.

That's right. It is important to choose profitable future projects and no crisis will be terrible! Add some bitcoin sports tokens to your investment portfolio today!

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

When it comes to ico fund raising and project development is mostly about devs dedications and hard work that leads to a successful project i think the rest is just what happens when actual work on the platform gets started because market is now affecting crypto and it directly touch the company funding

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Great toast! So let's drink for the great opportunities that the crisis will give!
Great qoute, it depends how you gamble... in the world of cryptocurrency, we cant avoid gambling since we don't know when will it rise or when will it goes down. But we all know that if you are afraid to lose something you will also not gain anything.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

The fact that the token since the beginning of the existence could grow in price for 1200% certainly pleases. Probably, the project has really deserved such growth, I hope also for his further development.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

You just need to offer non-standard solutions. Although, this topic can be returned later.

Not sure what you meant exactly, but it's not just about offering the solution, it's about adoption and if this adoption happen in future, they will pick up one solution that offered by giant company, if not bitcoin.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

As far as I concerned myself here in the Bitcoin Sport, it makes me interest more and got myself to be more engage to its goals as I am keeping my trust support to the Bitcoin Sport project team. This project has a long way to go, but other than that, I am looking forward to its success and further innovations and developments to keep going and remain as one of the proud crypto projects here in the crypto world.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

Nice Quote their? But why China? does this project have connection on china countries?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Nice Quote their? But why China? does this project have connection on china countries?

This quote is telling that China is one of the main reasons why crypto coin has been on chaos lately. Especially BTC

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Yes, of course Discord is also popular mainly among gamers. But in my opinion in Telegram it is much more convenient and faster to communicate with project supporters.

We cannot order them or blame them if that's what they want then be it. For sure there is a big reason why right.

TechComputer

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Yeah, we actually be better to make a transaction in the cryptocurrency since it don't has legality to verified the transaction first. It just sent to the blockchain and get confirmed.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

And most of the gamers who are really like to cryptocurrency can make a good opportunity to all of the gamers around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: