Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31391 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

The project is based on the great idea and its development team is also actively working on it. They just need to promote the project on the various platform. This promotion will help them to gain investors towards the platform.

Correct, promotion is one of the best move to make the project popular. Through doing that, it can help in making the project successful and also it can help gain more supporters and investors which are very important in the success of the project.
Well, I got your point buddy, with the help of promotional offers this will lead the project to success  I know that I might be risky because of the current status of the market, but most probably this promotions will up lift the project spirit and courage towards their goals.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

The project is based on the great idea and its development team is also actively working on it. They just need to promote the project on the various platform. This promotion will help them to gain investors towards the platform.

Correct, promotion is one of the best move to make the project popular. Through doing that, it can help in making the project successful and also it can help gain more supporters and investors which are very important in the success of the project.
Well, I got your point buddy, with the help of promotional offers this will lead the project to success  I know that I might be risky because of the current status of the market, but most probably this promotions will up lift the project spirit and courage towards their goals.
Promotions in a certain crypto project like this the Quick, really needs to have one especially this that only on its beginning on its way to reach its goals. I am looking forward for this digital mining innovation that could bring a more better and huge to the crypto currency community.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
Agree,  project is new yet it gather enough strength to gain and attract the interest of many in crypto market community. Very fast updated and progress wich will the team to market the project fast and easy.
It should be noted that the sphere of the project isn't some new and has all the known structure, such platforms I already saw a little, but we will give also to this chance.
Yes. Actually, this is not a new project as you can see clearly on their roadmap in their website. It shown that this project is not a new project, but it's been a long time.
Yes its not new according to yhe project roadmap but however,  the project progress is slow taht is why the team need to activate their project development so that they can gain and attract more investors for the project by then the funds will increase and able to sustain the project cost until the finish line,
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
Agree,  project is new yet it gather enough strength to gain and attract the interest of many in crypto market community. Very fast updated and progress wich will the team to market the project fast and easy.
It should be noted that the sphere of the project isn't some new and has all the known structure, such platforms I already saw a little, but we will give also to this chance.
Yes. Actually, this is not a new project as you can see clearly on their roadmap in their website. It shown that this project is not a new project, but it's been a long time.
Yes its not new according to yhe project roadmap but however,  the project progress is slow taht is why the team need to activate their project development so that they can gain and attract more investors for the project by then the funds will increase and able to sustain the project cost until the finish line,
I can also feel that the project is moving slowly compared to the past days performance. But well, the team needs to keep on striving. The Quick has a good concepts and ideas integrated to this project so what the team lack is a good promotion that will boost Quick's existence.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

I can also feel that the project is moving slowly compared to the past days performance. But well, the team needs to keep on striving. The Quick has a good concepts and ideas integrated to this project so what the team lack is a good promotion that will boost Quick's existence.
You can still recruit people to the team to work faster.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

You can still recruit people to the team to work faster.
That is the best strategies that can be accessable and can lead to teamwork. This Quick project is very useful and negotiable because it deals a person on how to handle the responsibilities that can approve the positive feedback s well this will work for good.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

The development team of this project has been consistently making possible changes in the platform to make it far better. As well the team is working hard on the platform to provide their user most user-friendly experience. One thing is sure sooner or later they will succeed.

As long as the team are capable enough of doing such things then they will have a better future here. The dev team are keep on making some progress and creativity to sustain it's credibility into the crypto community. Hopefully they will not just look at the present situation of the project, they have to be more innovative in the future of this project for the sake of the project and to the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

It is also worth noticing that such projects which are connected with a mining, do not cause due trust in users, in connection with frequent cases of fraud in this sphere.

Fraud are active now very much. So choose the best project which has strong support and active on sector. Dev team will also friendly.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

It is also worth noticing that such projects which are connected with a mining, do not cause due trust in users, in connection with frequent cases of fraud in this sphere.

Fraud are active now very much. So choose the best project which has strong support and active on sector. Dev team will also friendly.
Well, yes. the developer team was so friendly to befriend and you will proud that your investment was a kind of somewhat worth it. Good luck also for the team anyway.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

The development team of this project has been consistently making possible changes in the platform to make it far better. As well the team is working hard on the platform to provide their user most user-friendly experience. One thing is sure sooner or later they will succeed.

As long as the team are capable enough of doing such things then they will have a better future here. The dev team are keep on making some progress and creativity to sustain it's credibility into the crypto community. Hopefully they will not just look at the present situation of the project, they have to be more innovative in the future of this project for the sake of the project and to the investors.
I do  not know how you are gonna saying that much without zero tolerance against the project. If you are really wanted to support the project you can invest.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 10:04:00 PM by Jedzkie050617

Well, yes. the developer team was so friendly to befriend and you will proud that your investment was a kind of somewhat worth it. Good luck also for the team anyway.
Good to hear that atleast the people and  guests will love and consider to invest in the project pretty soon. I think everything will be fine. Don't worry the team surely asure us that they  will do anything and everything for the sake of project betterment.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

They have the team that are very determined to make this project known in the crypto community. Let us be patient in waiting for the bright future ahead on this project.
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I wonder why you not talking about your coin only usecase...no information about your coin...and i still don't get it...is your projects look likes cloudmining that pay with you coin.?
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

Success part is not now a main thing.If they can work on the team to update & continue to make the community big one day success will be their way 
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Success part is not now a main thing.If they can work on the team to update & continue to make the community big one day success will be their way 
I doubt if that is enough to bring success, There are many projects that have so good damn team but still encounter a failure during ICO, due to immature planning and same products as the others.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Probablyyes,  the promotions and active endorsements make the project famous in and othe the crypto currency market. The good performance and outputs will surely appeared by the team and good community.
Yes, as we cannot deny the fact of promotion because it will play a very important role to spread the awareness of the project.  And promotions can attract more investors towards the project.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

Probablyyes,  the promotions and active endorsements make the project famous in and othe the crypto currency market. The good performance and outputs will surely appeared by the team and good community.
Yes, as we cannot deny the fact of promotion because it will play a very important role to spread the awareness of the project.  And promotions can attract more investors towards the project.

The promotion of a project is the first thing that the team needs to work for. They will not be able to attract those potential investors if they're not going to take an action that would surely help themselves in developing the platform. That's why, even through this thread they can make some promotion and updates to get the attention of the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

True, cabability of the team in working on a project is highly needed, so that they can continue to think an idea to develop more the project. This would totally help in making the project successful. Hoping they will keep on doing their best just to reach their main goal.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Precisely,  success can't achieved overnight that after you sleep tommorow you already have it. Success is hard to achieved once you will not work for it and exert extra effort to ensure that you can achieve it. Community is one of the main factors to consider a good and successful project in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

They have the team that are very determined to make this project known in the crypto community. Let us be patient in waiting for the bright future ahead on this project.

Agree, its nice to read some supporters that are patiently waiting and supporting the project without any problems and they understand that it is not easy to host a project specialy if the team are financially incapacitated. That needs investors to help for project developments and progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: