Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31377 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

I cant find info about pre-sale.How much funds was collected?
And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
participate the telegram for the enlightenment of your questions and concerns.
Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.
Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.

Its about the team where they are going to prefer to answer the questions of the people. I think it's better that the team will response all this queries on both, the telegram channel and in their thread. Both channel are having their supporters they should give frequent answer to them.
Quite good suggestion mate, the team should have time to answer all the queries from the public some are from this thread and some are directly raise in their telegram channel. I know that the team and developers are busy but still replaying all the questions will eventually help the project to have strong community and solid supporters.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.
Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.

Its about the team where they are going to prefer to answer the questions of the people. I think it's better that the team will response all this queries on both, the telegram channel and in their thread. Both channel are having their supporters they should give frequent answer to them.

It depends on the team where to answer those queries. The team should inform the supporters and investors where to go when queries occur. We all know that it is very important to have knowledge and understand everything so that to stop those worries and hesitations. Hoping the team will be active more in terms of answering queries and giving updates.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Its their choice in the first place but since the project is nice and already gain attention from the public better if  they still have time answer quires and questions from the people, because this simple shoe how active and dedicated the team members to the project.
2017-Coins

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

When exchange and which name exchange  ?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

Yes, uts the teams discretion if  they will answer or leave the massage un read or un noticed but for the best way is to address each questions as much as they can because questions and quires means that the project has active community and and gain the public interest which means the project is well known and chance of success is available.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

There is no exchange about this lol. But soon, if the developer comes to read the whole thread with a bunch of comments and replies you can do such a great thing.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Yes, uts the teams discretion if  they will answer or leave the massage un read or un noticed but for the best way is to address each questions as much as they can because questions and quires means that the project has active community and and gain the public interest which means the project is well known and chance of success is available.
I'm pretty sure there is no kyc to the bounty so that they can easily withdraw their tokens they have gotten from the bounty campaign. You can ask their team if you are not sure.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Dev Explain this !

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

Sorry for my mistake , which algorithm ? your  wallet is not ETH only DASH Clone https://quickcore.io/apps/windows/quick-qt.exe Explain this !

Maybe you did not use ETH address or maybe you used exchnage ETH address or DASH address. SO please be sure.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?

I request to see that, you will be clear about quickcore..

I not absolutely understood what is represented on a screenshot. It turns out what having 1 bitcoin on balance I will be able to receive 21 bitcoins in a year? It is impossible or I not so understood something.

In previous question he asked about quickcore project. For that I send him screenshot for checking out information.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

what amount of coins required for masternode?

Minimum 50 USD you can invest for buying quick coin. You will get 200 token by paying 50 USD.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Its not viewable. Sorry for that, but it will announce after finish token sale.

Please bounty issue ask on to Bounty manager.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

What possible need of algorithm is required for the wallet?Is it easy to open account in the Quick project?because some difficulty is arising during log in 

Go here https://dashboard.quickcore.io and create ccount to buy quick coin. There ius no difficulty.

i see in the wallet there is the feature to run masternode
https://i.postimg.cc/fLZRHcKX/masternodequick.png

There is no amount of coins required for masternode since there is no masternode feature in the coin. It is a pure PoW, just like bitcoin does with its PoW system.

DEV please answer what amount of coins required for masternode?

Please find out your answer here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043361.msg46950902#msg46950902

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Not fixed yet. Be sure that It will announce after end of ICO. Stay connected with us. Recommended to follow us on social channel- https://twitter.com/quick_ledger, https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/, https://t.me/quickcore

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

There is no exchange about this lol. But soon, if the developer comes to read the whole thread with a bunch of comments and replies you can do such a great thing.
Yet time for emergence of a coin did not come to exchange. Still too early. I she think will begin to bargain on some large exchange in the terms stipulated by team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

It depends on the team where to answer those queries. The team should inform the supporters and investors where to go when queries occur. We all know that it is very important to have knowledge and understand everything so that to stop those worries and hesitations. Hoping the team will be active more in terms of answering queries and giving updates.
According to me, the team is actively handling the platform by answering on queries. And right now the team is doing very well. As well the team is providing all the necessary updates on time.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

According to me, the team is actively handling the platform by answering on queries. And right now the team is doing very well. As well the team is providing all the necessary updates on time.
The team did not stop even on how to handle the situation so well. I guess it needs to get what they wanted for it. Those updates are in keep and make it into realistic so that the project will continueously progress as the time pass by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.
That is true and I will definitely agree with you bud because for me too, I notice that as the times goes by here in the crypto currency community, mostly crypto people are looking for a good mining platform that will sutely gain a lots of profits and could bring another level of great experience.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Minimum 50 USD you can invest for buying quick coin. You will get 200 token by paying 50 USD.
And what income will be gained from such sum? And what algorithm will work after all at a deposit, masternode or PoS system?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Precisely yes, as I read the thread some of the statements are not good to read but ofcourse the team need to accept everyones options and take it as good criticism and to nzke better for the next few months,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: