Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:33:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31387 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

When exchange and which name exchange  ?

Not fixed yet. Be sure that It will announce after end of ICO. Stay connected with us. Recommended to follow us on social channel- https://twitter.com/quick_ledger, https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/, https://t.me/quickcore
So glad that finally all the hesitation and suspicions are invalid  the project has active and responsive team members, that assist  all the latest and need, quires and clarifications. This are just few ofthe main concerns of the individuals in the market.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.
That is true and I will definitely agree with you bud because for me too, I notice that as the times goes by here in the crypto currency community, mostly crypto people are looking for a good mining platform that will sutely gain a lots of profits and could bring another level of great experience.

The number of people who join in crypto community is increasing. Most of them prefer or looking at a good and useful mining platform. Surely this project will be successful and many will support because of its goodness. It gives oppurtunity and a good experience not only to the team but to everybody.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.
Precisely yes, as I read the thread some of the statements are not good to read but ofcourse the team need to accept everyones options and take it as good criticism and to nzke better for the next few months,

Well the team should not get affected about some criticism comment with respect to this project. In fact they will just use this as their stepping stone to meet their objectives and continue to provide good quality performance to their investors and supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 02:12:06 AM by tippytoes

Do you have physical office address in Panama? Or just virtual address?

In what countries are you building those mining containers? And where can we see how much is the price per QuickCoin? Also, can you give the stats how much you raised so far? I couldn't see figures pertaining to your ICO?

Edit : I saw the pricing already.

But, I'm wondering why someone needs an eth address? I thought you have your own Quick Wallet? It's not an eth token, right?  Huh

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

Precisely yes, as I read the thread some of the statements are not good to read but ofcourse the team need to accept everyones options and take it as good criticism and to nzke better for the next few months,

Well the team should not get affected about some criticism comment with respect to this project. In fact they will just use this as their stepping stone to meet their objectives and continue to provide good quality performance to their investors and supporters.

All the criticism can be used as an asset to the project so that it will keep and get for more opportunities to come. Their are lots of struggles that come along it is up to you on how are you going to handle and let it an advantages for more income to come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

The dependency is expected to be based on the economy and the substance biased move varies at any level due to exceeded orders however digital mining will trend merely but required a proper customer support team.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

The dependency is expected to be based on the economy and the substance biased move varies at any level due to exceeded orders however digital mining will trend merely but required a proper customer support team.
While giving more effort to the project. They cannot do such a thing in which people cannot do anything because they can make everything slightly better than it should.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
Indeed. Well, mostly the people around here support the project. I wonder if there is such a strategy they gonna plan in the future to make the project looks more fancy.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Indeed. Well, mostly the people around here support the project. I wonder if there is such a strategy they gonna plan in the future to make the project looks more fancy.
That depends on how better every participant explore with Quick community, understand the whitepapers and get involved through various discussions that allows them to make their move in a winning manner.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

When exchange and which name exchange  ?

Not fixed yet. Be sure that It will announce after end of ICO. Stay connected with us. Recommended to follow us on social channel- https://twitter.com/quick_ledger, https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/, https://t.me/quickcore
So glad that finally all the hesitation and suspicions are invalid  the project has active and responsive team members, that assist  all the latest and need, quires and clarifications. This are just few ofthe main concerns of the individuals in the market.
Its a good information in a tough situatio. after all the waiting we can expect a good project with worthy taking part in the project.Hope the ICO will come soon
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

That depends on how better every participant explore with Quick community, understand the whitepapers and get involved through various discussions that allows them to make their move in a winning manner.

That is why it is very important to have a good foundation, like whitepapers, roadmap, expert team and others.  They should start to its foundation because people will know about it. It is better to write all the important information so that they will understand more the project. Hardwork also is very needed in order to achieve the goals.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Do you have physical office address in Panama? Or just virtual address?

In what countries are you building those mining containers? And where can we see how much is the price per QuickCoin? Also, can you give the stats how much you raised so far? I couldn't see figures pertaining to your ICO?

Edit : I saw the pricing already.

But, I'm wondering why someone needs an eth address? I thought you have your own Quick Wallet? It's not an eth token, right?  Huh

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

How it is not a token? In my opinion it is only eth token. At least meanwhile, transition to own blockchain is in the future is possible.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Developers have to listen to any criticism concerning the project and try to eliminate defects. Only such approach can with high probability provide success of the platform.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

Developers have to listen to any criticism concerning the project and try to eliminate defects. Only such approach can with high probability provide success of the platform.
Yes, they should give time time to read rhose criticisms because they can improve and develop a good idea and strategies with the help if this criticism. Always think that there is positive and negative criticism and good thing about it is do the best way to convert the negative  criticism to  positive one to do better and  to improve.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

Well correct Bud, they need to listen and entertain the public criticism because they  can  learn so much from that, and this make them more emotionaly and critically strong to face all the challenges and circumstances that the project encounter.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

All the criticism can be used as an asset to the project so that it will keep and get for more opportunities to come. Their are lots of struggles that come along it is up to you on how are you going to handle and let it an advantages for more income to come.

Exactly, all of this are just a normal thing that they may encounter as they continue to work on their platform. I think they're not just the one who encountered this kind of criticism comment. If you have just the determination to fullfill those goals that you have then you should not get affected about it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.
Very well said buddy. Though no one can predict and say what the future is, I will agree that the future of the Quick has a high possibility to become a popular digital mining innovation here in the crypto currency community. So, I hope that this project will bring more opportunities ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: