Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Well, practically it is very interesting that we have to be vigilant about some innovative projects that are coming in into the world of cryptos. This project is one of an exemplary project that we must be given a chance to become a successful project in the future.
I'm not sure how we must give a chance? I mean, the developer has the rights to develop the project to make it successful project, not the supporters.

Exactly, the developer are one's that are capable of becoming a project successful. But do you think they will be successful if they dont have the support of the community? Well i don't think so, this are the things that we should take a look in the first place.
If there is no support then there will be less chance to gain the progress which is highly recommend for a project success moreover why there will be no support?

Every people in the project plays a big role to make it successful. The team must be hardworking and do their best  for the progress of the project. Same as supporters, their support is very important in order the project bloom and develop by helping each other.  Investors also is very important vecause they help in giving funds.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

The features from their whitepaper realized me that Quick will be very soon become one of the best mining platform.If they can keep this up,investors will obviously use the mining from this platform

Obviously, the project is gaining the trust and support of the community and it is because of their profeciency in dealing with the people. We may expect that in the coming days we will see this project in a very high degree of appreciation. Hopefully they can make this happen.
Well, as for me too, I was hoping a great expectation towards the Quick project as even at first, Isaw a great potential in its platform. And not only that, the team make a good communication and connection with its community that is why, this project is worth trusted and supported until it reach its goals and continuous success.
That proves the foundation level connectivity in how efficiently they are holding responsibility in maintatlining the records to reach the goal this primary level should hold huge potential accordingly all levels get balanced.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Mining projects in recent years are not very profitable for investments, but all because the technology is going forward and the mining of the farm does not keep up with it.
If earlier it was possible to make a profit by increasing the price, now when it falls, companies show only losses. The history of bitmine which finished the second quarter already at a loss proves it best in graph.
Yes, indeed. That's because of the miners increased more and more people getting interested to mine with any computing devices and every pool in the entire world keep decreasing the reward.

Everybody is doing the right thing, they understand that this train is leaving and we need to properly prepare for this. I think soon almost all major projects except bitcoin/monero will switch to some pos or md.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Well, practically it is very interesting that we have to be vigilant about some innovative projects that are coming in into the world of cryptos. This project is one of an exemplary project that we must be given a chance to become a successful project in the future.
I'm not sure how we must give a chance? I mean, the developer has the rights to develop the project to make it successful project, not the supporters.

Exactly, the developer are one's that are capable of becoming a project successful. But do you think they will be successful if they dont have the support of the community? Well i don't think so, this are the things that we should take a look in the first place.
If there is no support then there will be less chance to gain the progress which is highly recommend for a project success moreover why there will be no support?

Every people in the project plays a big role to make it successful. The team must be hardworking and do their best for the progress of the project. Same as supporters, their support is very important in order the project bloom and develop by helping each other.  Investors also is very important vecause they help in giving funds.
Absolutely right buddy, to make the project a success it need the main characters of the  project.  Team and developers who assures project progress and updates,  supporters assures project public popularity and the investors which will be the blood that will keep the project cycling until it reaches the top of the goal of success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Mining projects in recent years are not very profitable for investments, but all because the technology is going forward and the mining of the farm does not keep up with it.
If earlier it was possible to make a profit by increasing the price, now when it falls, companies show only losses. The history of bitmine which finished the second quarter already at a loss proves it best in graph.
Yes, indeed. That's because of the miners increased more and more people getting interested to mine with any computing devices and every pool in the entire world keep decreasing the reward.

Everybody is doing the right thing, they understand that this train is leaving and we need to properly prepare for this. I think soon almost all major projects except bitcoin/monero will switch to some pos or md.
Yes, its about how you are going to understand and take things seriously. I just hope that what ever crisis that is currently bothering and might come I just everything will be fine and better. The project team and investors will survive and able to develop a new and promising projects in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

The features from their whitepaper realized me that Quick will be very soon become one of the best mining platform.If they can keep this up,investors will obviously use the mining from this platform

Obviously, the project is gaining the trust and support of the community and it is because of their profeciency in dealing with the people. We may expect that in the coming days we will see this project in a very high degree of appreciation. Hopefully they can make this happen.
Well, as for me too, I was hoping a great expectation towards the Quick project as even at first, Isaw a great potential in its platform. And not only that, the team make a good communication and connection with its community that is why, this project is worth trusted and supported until it reach its goals and continuous success.
Same here. I am expecting a good and impressive project. This will be possible if this project will pursue and good things will follow. The contribution of the team members and developers will have a huge impact towards posible output. That is why we need to support and make the project more healthier if possible.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Same here. I am expecting a good and impressive project. This will be possible if this project will pursue and good things will follow. The contribution of the team members and developers will have a huge impact towards posible output. That is why we need to support and make the project more healthier if possible.
This projecr will be good as well but the team needs to be innovative first so that people, like investors and supporters will see to ot what are the changes at all. All project needs to create something new and each investors has its own way to ponder questions just to let the team know it is building to be strong.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Whitepapers have a detailed information regarding the project how they inagurated the mining process, usage of mining rigs and all the treasure hunts that is just excelling us to choose the project with a green flag.
The project already got the green flag & they won't worry for the investors  because they got this amount of of helper to improve the project bad sight
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

This projecr will be good as well but the team needs to be innovative first so that people, like investors and supporters will see to ot what are the changes at all. All project needs to create something new and each investors has its own way to ponder questions just to let the team know it is building to be strong.

The goodness of the project will be base on how the team develop it. From the start we can totally say it is a good project but because of the changeable trend here in crypto world and because of lots of competitors, the team should not stop looking for a strategy to make it more attractive and useful. The team should not focus only by their own but for the goodness of everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Whitepapers have a detailed information regarding the project how they inagurated the mining process, usage of mining rigs and all the treasure hunts that is just excelling us to choose the project with a green flag.
The project already got the green flag & they won't worry for the investors  because they got this amount of of helper to improve the project bad sight

It's early to say that everything is going well since there's alot of things that the team needs to be enhance and improve to strengthen the project. But i think with this kind of working individuals it might be having a great opportunity.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

Yes, its about how you are going to understand and take things seriously. I just hope that what ever crisis that is currently bothering and might come I just everything will be fine and better. The project team and investors will survive and able to develop a new and promising projects in the future.

Hopefully the team will be strong enough to whatever hindrance that they may encounter in the development of the project. We all want to have a better future about this project and hopefully we can acquire this bright future ahead.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

Indeed. If they would hoping for a great expectation in the library. They might get attention from the users around the world to get better audience than and now.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

It doesn't matter if the project is new as long as the team are capable of doing the right thing to become this project successful in the future. They have the team that are very determined to make this project known in the crypto community. Let us be patient in waiting for the bright future ahead on this project.
Exactly, the project is well presented and prepared by the project team and developers. The most important is that we can see how the team focusing on the task that given them and we can see the progress for each developments.
As we can see here in 2018, there are so many projects that are legit and have so many trusts because of the partnership which made every project getting popular in the century.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

It is possible to learn more information on an occasion of "a green flag"? That I didn't read similar anywhere. Did you mean that some advisor has advised this project for investments?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

It is possible to learn more information on an occasion of "a green flag"? That I didn't read similar anywhere. Did you mean that some advisor has advised this project for investments?
That is really possible to happen and it is because it has a lot of investors who trully admire to invest in different way just like in investing to green flag. We don't know even what will happen either to boom or to loose but the most important thing is we did our best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

It's early to say that everything is going well since there's alot of things that the team needs to be enhance and improve to strengthen the project. But i think with this kind of working individuals it might be having a great opportunity.
If looking through all the site & response from the people towards this project give us boost the project is gaining the strength.But need the progress news as when it will be become fully strong
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

The team is continuously making some creative actions that would help them in the future of this project. With regards to their platform they never hesitate to place all the necessary changes that the community needs with respect to the mining industry. That's the great work of the team.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

The development team of the project has been consistently taking actions towards the development of the project because the team wants to complete projects development as early as possible.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Quick is very updated kind of project that provide outstanding service to their investors. The concept of the project is very innovative and exciting to which it will really helpful in stabilizing the mining industry. Hopefully they can gain the full support of the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

This coin has good prospects of growth too. However you shouldn't praise prematurely this project as in the future in it serious minuses can emerge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: