Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Most even not it is important. Developers have to show the honesty and justice and if the project isn't able to gain the necessary sum, then means have to be returned back to investors.
I'm not a ICO expert but I have seen that the project looks having a unique potential as we can see here there are a lot of people want to support the project.
Based in the previous updates the project is currently doing very well as of now. I hope this will be a good idea to wait when will be the good time for the project success. Quit a long wait indeed but its it's worthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

DEV please answer

Where can you use it QUICK coin?
When open exchange QUICK coin and Where on trading QUICK
When end ICO QUICK
How many funds you have now collected

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

Not just the communication but also practically they have a proper dimension and vision with the calculation and right allocations dealing with the commodities occupancy on the floor management.
Yes, you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
It's actually clear that the whole thing you speak about is the developer strategy itself to create a unique project that has so many supporters. You don't need to think about it.
Exactly the team behind the project is so innovative. Which has always come with new strategies to gain investors and these strategies always works well.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Most even not it is important. Developers have to show the honesty and justice and if the project isn't able to gain the necessary sum, then means have to be returned back to investors.
I'm not a ICO expert but I have seen that the project looks having a unique potential as we can see here there are a lot of people want to support the project.

Same here, the number of supporters on this project are incredibly increasing. We saw how much this project adopted the environment in the crypto community. Hopefully the team will provide some updates and information about the progression of this project. It's been awhile since they gave some details regarding the platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

The team has been working very hard on the development of the project since very long. I think due to this hard work investors are consistently coming forwards towards the way of ico to supporting it.
Yes they got support from the investors,i hope they will get support during ICO.So you should give them so bonus to restore this Token easily during ICP
The main thing is in that these investor means weren't dissipated things, unnecessary for promotion of the project. I hope team intelligently will approach this question.
The team must be read our concern related to their project.very soon they will improve this matter & i think already they are taking measures for the investors matter
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

The team has been working very hard on the development of the project since very long. I think due to this hard work investors are consistently coming forwards towards the way of ico to supporting it.
Yes they got support from the investors,i hope they will get support during ICO.So you should give them so bonus to restore this Token easily during ICP
The main thing is in that these investor means weren't dissipated things, unnecessary for promotion of the project. I hope team intelligently will approach this question.
The team must be read our concern related to their project.very soon they will improve this matter & i think already they are taking measures for the investors matter

Yes, it is very important that the team will read each and everyone concerns. We all know that people are born unique, we have different likes and dislikes same as the needs and wants. What best to do by the team is entertain each concerns then in choosing process it should base on the number of people who most preferred. This will help also in developing the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

DEV please answer

When end ICO QUICK

On the last question you most likely don't receive the answer because such information disappears from the public and only investors can know her.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Not just the communication but also practically they have a proper dimension and vision with the calculation and right allocations dealing with the commodities occupancy on the floor management.
Yes, you are right. And also it is definitely true that with the good capabilities of the project team of the Quick that made a good flow of connection through a good communication between the team and the whole project towards its community made this project to gain more trust from the crowd.
It's actually clear that the whole thing you speak about is the developer strategy itself to create a unique project that has so many supporters. You don't need to think about it.
Exactly the team behind the project is so innovative. Which has always come with new strategies to gain investors and these strategies always works well.
Agree , in  this new generation full of brilliant and creative minds the team needs to be more established and more creative to make one of the best in the market specialy the project needs proper management for the correct way towards success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

Acknowledging some concern from the community will be a great help for the team in the process of developing the project. From the community they will gain some ideas on how they are going to get more improvements about the project. Some good ideas can be acquire from the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Based in the previous updates the project is currently doing very well as of now. I hope this will be a good idea to wait when will be the good time for the project success. Quit a long wait indeed but its it's worthy.
Look at the whtiepapers quick had an estimation which can handle 29 bitcoins per day accordingly the experts with the project are highly experienced to handle the operations.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Look at the whtiepapers quick had an estimation which can handle 29 bitcoins per day accordingly the experts with the project are highly experienced to handle the operations.

What exactly is number of 29 bitcoins referring to? Some sort of transactional volume or what is the idea behind that?
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Good if this currently ongoing this is a good start up. The number stated above is quite many but if that's the project posted then this is something that they  are sure. Well experienced and dedicated developers are best assets for the project.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

DEV please answer

When end ICO QUICK

On the last question you most likely don't receive the answer because such information disappears from the public and only investors can know her.

Dev still no answer  Undecided

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

Developers are attentively involving when there is any issue and with the root causes they are figuring out the failure cause and implementing the solution with a right fix with no delay.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

Every people in the project plays a big role to make it successful. The team must be hardworking and do their best  for the progress of the project. Same as supporters, their support is very important in order the project bloom and develop by helping each other.  Investors also is very important vecause they help in giving funds.
Absolutely. If they are not doing hardwork then what the project would be? We already know that they were working hard for the project, you can see the whole new update from the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

DEV please answer

When end ICO QUICK

You can actually take a question in their telegram or their discord group would be helping rather than questioning in here. There is a lot irrelevant post so just directly go to the group
GromovSer

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Every people in the project plays a big role to make it successful. The team must be hardworking and do their best  for the progress of the project. Same as supporters, their support is very important in order the project bloom and develop by helping each other.  Investors also is very important vecause they help in giving funds.
Absolutely. If they are not doing hardwork then what the project would be? We already know that they were working hard for the project, you can see the whole new update from the project.
Not always laborious work is rewarded by success, unfortunately. There is also it that the team actively works on the project, but it is impossible to win against the competition.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

DEV please answer

When end ICO QUICK

You can actually take a question in their telegram or their discord group would be helping rather than questioning in here. There is a lot irrelevant post so just directly go to the group
Precisely, for me if you really have questions and inquiries, clarifications about the project status and progress you can ask directly to their telegram group, because they are very willing to help you and give you all the latest updates and new information about the project. Try to practice good place to ask so you can receive clear adn authentic answers from reliable sources.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Not always laborious work is rewarded by success, unfortunately. There is also it that the team actively works on the project, but it is impossible to win against the competition.
You have your own opinion buddy, but I think competition is normal. Where ever you go competition is high how much more in the market that composed of brilliant and talented individuals. So before the team started this project they already anticipated the posible issues including the competition,  I am sure they are ready this kind of thing.
Jedie22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Agree,  all of the hardships must be appreciated and complemented its not easy to handle a project specialy nowadays that the competition is high. New generation with updated and new innovation. Many deserve the complements after the success of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: