Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Quick is having a continuous improvement in their working capabilities. They've been inseparable from the beginning untill this present moment since they are making good progress on the process of getting towards the community. Hopefully they will be able to have a strong relationship towards their supporters to continue to work on its purpose.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Quick is having a continuous improvement in their working capabilities. They've been inseparable from the beginning untill this present moment since they are making good progress on the process of getting towards the community. Hopefully they will be able to have a strong relationship towards their supporters to continue to work on its purpose.
I monitor the project not the first week too and I want to note that team steadily to work on the product and all news are instantly announced through telegram.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

I monitor the project not the first week too and I want to note that team steadily to work on the product and all news are instantly announced through telegram.
Well, indeed. They immediately publish their update once their update was released or publishing a new strategy and even an article to make the blog filled.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

Well, indeed. They immediately publish their update once their update was released or publishing a new strategy and even an article to make the blog filled.
It really shows that the team is very responsible to its community. With this kind of team managing a certain crypto project is a good one that would brings a smooth connection through great communication ability of the team as they providing updates and announcements to the crypto people.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

It really shows that the team is very responsible to its community. With this kind of team managing a certain crypto project is a good one that would brings a smooth connection through great communication ability of the team as they providing updates and announcements to the crypto people.
I'm sure they were responsible to the community since they had so many team or advisors from around the world that can make them solve their problem without any problem
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

This is very nice because if this updates the public specialy the investors need this for their project reference. Good job for the team at least we people can relay on their honesty and good work. This is such a good attitude for a developers and the one who manage the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

I'm sure they were responsible to the community since they had so many team or advisors from around the world that can make them solve their problem without any problem
Yes, they are composed of brilliant and creative minds. They strategically amazing. They can make the project more understandable and impressive. So no worries the team developers are more willing to huddle this issues as fast as they can.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

The team has been working very hard on the development of the project since very long. I think due to this hard work investors are consistently coming forwards towards the way of ico to supporting it.
Yes they got support from the investors,i hope they will get support during ICO.So you should give them so bonus to restore this Token easily during ICP
The main thing is in that these investor means weren't dissipated things, unnecessary for promotion of the project. I hope team intelligently will approach this question.
The team must be read our concern related to their project.very soon they will improve this matter & i think already they are taking measures for the investors matter

Yes, it is very important that the team will read each and everyone concerns. We all know that people are born unique, we have different likes and dislikes same as the needs and wants. What best to do by the team is entertain each concerns then in choosing process it should base on the number of people who most preferred. This will help also in developing the project.
Development is much need to any project because without it people can not find out the uniqueness.Hats off to the team that how they concern about their project Development & also for our benefit   
Yes, the development team of this project is so concern about the project's development, that's why they are constantly improving the platform. The development team will make this project successful soon.
Though its a matter of time,we will surely get update from the team very soon that how their progress & how far they went.This thing is more concern than anything
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Yes, they are composed of brilliant and creative minds. They strategically amazing. They can make the project more understandable and impressive. So no worries the team developers are more willing to huddle this issues as fast as they can.
Concerning strategy I am not sure, all this sounds in words of course well, but as will be actually nobody knows. There are many factors which can influence successful or bad start of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

This project is based on the great idea and this concept will make this project succeed sooner or later. The team just need some more time to prove their self.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

This is very nice because if this updates the public specialy the investors need this for their project reference. Good job for the team at least we people can relay on their honesty and good work. This is such a good attitude for a developers and the one who manage the project.

Giving the right information to their supporters are a good thing that they need to continue to work with. It is a source of investment wherein they could maintain the good connection towards the community that supports the platform. Hopefully they will not get tired of providing everything.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Initially they take first step publishing all the information through their official white papers so now it is all the telegram channel they choose for faster communication even the clients can remove their stress by keep awaiting for the solution now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

Initially they take first step publishing all the information through their official white papers so now it is all the telegram channel they choose for faster communication even the clients can remove their stress by keep awaiting for the solution now.
Quite a good strat right? The team are very hardworking which results to a fruitful outcome. Communication is the main key to gather and have all the numbers of people specialy the investors. They are the food and blood for each project. Goodluck and may this project will be a success in the near future.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Quite a good strat right? The team are very hardworking which results to a fruitful outcome. Communication is the main key to gather and have all the numbers of people specialy the investors. They are the food and blood for each project. Goodluck and may this project will be a success in the near future.

Absolutely, but the dev team are the most important and has the big role on the project since they are the ones who are responsible in making this project well organized. Without their knowledge and experience they will not gain the trust and support from the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

Giving the right information to their supporters are a good thing that they need to continue to work with. It is a source of investment wherein they could maintain the good connection towards the community that supports the platform. Hopefully they will not get tired of providing everything.

You are right, giving of exact information is one of people need to know. To keep track the project.  It is also a good doings of the team to continue the positive and good communication between the community and the team. In addition, the team should not stop in making upgrades in order to make the project better.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

You are right, giving of exact information is one of people need to know. To keep track the project.  It is also a good doings of the team to continue the positive and good communication between the community and the team. In addition, the team should not stop in making upgrades in order to make the project better.
That is true, the informations that being gathered and delivered is the most important so that it will be understandable the project is. Communication is the asset of all so that people will be optistic and delivered what is the best of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

This project is based on the great idea and this concept will make this project succeed sooner or later. The team just need some more time to prove their self.
Most likely as much as possible later, because the present community already very much is skeptical about future projects. Because of it many interesting platforms haven't found success at all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

Most likely as much as possible later, because the present community already very much is skeptical about future projects. Because of it many interesting platforms haven't found success at all.
I will be there at the same time as the other one is a little more. I am going to be out of town for a few days but I have to be at work.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

You have your own opinion buddy, but I think competition is normal. Where ever you go competition is high how much more in the market that composed of brilliant and talented individuals. So before the team started this project they already anticipated the posible issues including the competition,  I am sure they are ready this kind of thing.
Yeah, competition in making the project better is a little bit more incompetent rather than competition in the market. Market is the biggest competition.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

You have your own opinion buddy, but I think competition is normal. Where ever you go competition is high how much more in the market that composed of brilliant and talented individuals. So before the team started this project they already anticipated the posible issues including the competition,  I am sure they are ready this kind of thing.
Yeah, competition in making the project better is a little bit more incompetent rather than competition in the market. Market is the biggest competition.
The first thing to do by the team is to build the project into a strong and very competitive one to other so that it will stand for long rather than for short term. In that way we can see that the project really earn more as the days passing by and more investors feel confident enough.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: