Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Quick is continuously improve the performance of their profeciency which i think could lead them into a successful project in the future of crypto mining industry. They made alot of innovation just to provide the necessary changes in mining side and increase the possible modifications.
Everybody can see the work of the Quick team.They have gone far what people expected from them.As they are hard working,Their goal to mining will not go into waste
Hopefully they can noticed that developments buddy, bu I doubt because some of them are very close minded they only want to see the things that they only wanted to see. That's why even how beautiful the project progress would be they still have negative assessment about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Quick is continuously improve the performance of their profeciency which i think could lead them into a successful project in the future of crypto mining industry. They made alot of innovation just to provide the necessary changes in mining side and increase the possible modifications.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is growing so rapidly because of it's team. The team has been continuously making massive changes in platform to improve it and make it the best in their field.

Same here, the team are very transparent on their platform and how it's going to work with their respective goals. Their expertise and experience really gives a great opportunity that this project can be acquire the necessary changes that the community will acknowledge.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Reserve
again about mining there are so many concepts that are the same what do you think is this unique interesting concept offered by ICO so that people's interest in this coin can increase
This project is pretty much unique because of their digital mining innovation and make a revolutionary mining concept offered from the platform in which people can get happier.

One thing that the project is worth to invest is that they are not just focusing on the interest of their own but for the good of all their supporters. That is why they gain the support of the community since their platform is very interesting and innovative.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

The last update that I know agriculture mining available for all those who want to rent a power-hashing of the fast when it aired, But due to some factor in the initial purchase of a coin is not available for several countries. Hopefully over the development of project purchase can be made around the world.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

Reserve
again about mining there are so many concepts that are the same what do you think is this unique interesting concept offered by ICO so that people's interest in this coin can increase
This project is pretty much unique because of their digital mining innovation and make a revolutionary mining concept offered from the platform in which people can get happier.

One thing that the project is worth to invest is that they are not just focusing on the interest of their own but for the good of all their supporters. That is why they gain the support of the community since their platform is very interesting and innovative.
That is very well said buddy. The Quick has made it like what you have said. They are building this project not just for their own good but also for what the clients, users, and supporters will be satisfied into what they wanted and to their needs.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

I nearly wanted to say if this project is very bad and ugly. While reading their roadmap and their team, I change my perspective on the project to a good one.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

The last update that I know agriculture mining available for all those who want to rent a power-hashing of the fast when it aired, But due to some factor in the initial purchase of a coin is not available for several countries. Hopefully over the development of project purchase can be made around the world.
Yeah, indeed. I wish that several countries will be able to purchase the token especially if they wanted to really support the project because most of the people are getting interested.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

delete.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

The developers of this project are so experienced and innovative, which is consistently pushing forward the project towards the way of success by achieving their goals.

Can you describe what you mean by consistently pushing forward? Where do you see the progress that impresses you so much?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

Quick focus on a demand when dealing with the well developed infrastructure activities inter connectivity standards are highly expected to lower operating overhead and maintain overall cost competitiveness that brings out the successful agile operation results from the developers which is leading an innovative progress with digital mining platform.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Reserve

I agree about what you have said. We can totally see that the team is focusing not for their own goodness or benefit but for everyone. That is one reason why many would love to support  and invest in the project. I just hope the team will succeed and do the right decision to achieve success soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

There have many similar projects like this but this project is more reliable as compared to all those projects. And definitely, it will become succeed sooner or later.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

There have many similar projects like this but this project is more reliable as compared to all those projects. And definitely, it will become succeed sooner or later.
Though we have seen many similar project but it does not possess all most the same because they also have difference and it acts as many directions. The project is really useful a mining innivation which can create a good communucation to the community even they don't know even.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Reserve

I agree about what you have said. We can totally see that the team is focusing not for their own goodness or benefit but for everyone. That is one reason why many would love to support  and invest in the project. I just hope the team will succeed and do the right decision to achieve success soon.

A continuous integrity and ownership with the development activities will lead the project to next level and quick team behind is doing a hard work so their progress is clearly visible by reaching the expected targets as we can see more investors interaction.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Though we have seen many similar project but it does not possess all most the same because they also have difference and it acts as many directions. The project is really useful a mining innivation which can create a good communucation to the community even they don't know even.

Its usefulness is very much positive because it will work on the part of the mining industry. Some people don't have yet the idea about the concept of the mining pole but this project will provide them a friendly atmosphere. This platform is just an innovation of the older ways of mining.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Yeah, indeed. I wish that several countries will be able to purchase the token especially if they wanted to really support the project because most of the people are getting interested.

Yes, this project has a potential to become a successful project in the future of cryptos. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest on this kind of project which is very interesting and informative. It's goals and objectives are widely available, so its good to have investment on this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

Yes, this project has a potential to become a successful project in the future of cryptos. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest on this kind of project which is very interesting and informative. It's goals and objectives are widely available, so its good to have investment on this.
Indeed! The team has truly have a great potential and also lots of capabilities to prove and show off as they keep on their good pace having their performance to notice by a lots of crypto people as a digital mining innovation. I was glad that the Quick is gaining more people, as users, supporters and investors too as keeping its name in boosts.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Indeed! The team has truly have a great potential and also lots of capabilities to prove and show off as they keep on their good pace having their performance to notice by a lots of crypto people as a digital mining innovation. I was glad that the Quick is gaining more people, as users, supporters and investors too as keeping its name in boosts.
I don't think they were gaining more popularity because they are doing nothing in these days. But, they have done their job very well and make the platform more interesting and convenient.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

This project has provided alot of good things about the development of the mining industry. The innovative concept of this project that will help in the mining industry will surely help them in gaining more mining enthusiasm.
They were. They were provided a lot of unique things that you can find in the project and the platform. Somehow, I would like to know how your project work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: