Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.
I don't think they gonna make a new strategy since there are no updates relating to their new strategy in here. They might get busy by their work so they just use the old strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.
I don't think they gonna make a new strategy since there are no updates relating to their new strategy in here. They might get busy by their work so they just use the old strategy.

Well, we cannot say that for now because we don't handle this project. Probably there are some important thing that the team needs to pay attention first. We will just have to wait for some updates as soon as they come back and will bring the best information that they could provide to us. Just be patient.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

Well, we cannot say that for now because we don't handle this project. Probably there are some important thing that the team needs to pay attention first. We will just have to wait for some updates as soon as they come back and will bring the best information that they could provide to us. Just be patient.
Yes, exactly they have to provide updates about the development of the project, which will help everyone who has connected to the project.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

Yes, exactly they have to provide updates about the development of the project, which will help everyone who has connected to the project.
It is not just the task but the responsibility as we trusted we proceed forward with our investment as we believed in the project reputation and QUICK accordingly proven with their high standards in delivering the right solutions, let them revert as per the priority requests so they will also focus on all the requests.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
Possibly, at this stage CEO wants to remain incognito. Through some time, I think that he will show the true worth and will start a conference in real life.
Keep analyzing the project is really a dumb way to take a decision whether you are going to invest or not especially if you are the potential investor. Just invest in what you believe.
You have a point buddy,  but we cant blame this people to think negatively to the project because it happened many times that some of the project in  the market was fraud and nit authentic. That's why investors and some other prospects investors always think one step away fron the current sales report.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Following this project is worth while because the team doing right day by day. The team has a great team work and good work improvent. Hopefully it will continue the progress of the project in the future.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Good thing about this project is they have active and dedicated developers and project team members that are willing to share and spread the information about the project. Aside from that they are well trained and well managed, when it regards to project they just need to have more time to develop and implement the project updates.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Patience in waiting is highly recommended to have in each individual most especially those who wants a direct answer to some of their queries or want an active updates. Let just put in mind that being a worker in such project is not easy. Let us give them time in doing their job. I am sure they will not make a move that will make the project down.  To the team I just hope that you all find ways about this matter in order to maintain positive communication.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

The team is so responsive & maintain the project basic thing which will take them a long way.The new goals are so positive & will be successful 
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Patience in waiting is highly recommended to have in each individual most especially those who wants a direct answer to some of their queries or want an active updates. Let just put in mind that being a worker in such project is not easy. Let us give them time in doing their job. I am sure they will not make a move that will make the project down.  To the team I just hope that you all find ways about this matter in order to maintain positive communication.
Of course the team will do its best to make them grow, currently only give their time to work out what should be done and we just have to wait for more information and the latest developments related to the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
regalis

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
Possibly, at this stage CEO wants to remain incognito. Through some time, I think that he will show the true worth and will start a conference in real life.
Keep analyzing the project is really a dumb way to take a decision whether you are going to invest or not especially if you are the potential investor. Just invest in what you believe.
You have a point buddy,  but we cant blame this people to think negatively to the project because it happened many times that some of the project in  the market was fraud and nit authentic. That's why investors and some other prospects investors always think one step away fron the current sales report.

Your right we dont have the full control over those negative feedback from the people that don't believe the project. What we have to do is to wait until this project will make the biggest change that would happen on their progression. And perhaps they will make this work being done.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Of course the team will do its best to make them grow, currently only give their time to work out what should be done and we just have to wait for more information and the latest developments related to the project.
To my analysis that is alright if developers are implementing new strategies to meet the market requirements basing on the project goal as we all focus on achieving the target but not the dimension how we reach, for some reasons we cannot take a pause instead we can figure out the possibility to win.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

Your right we dont have the full control over those negative feedback from the people that don't believe the project. What we have to do is to wait until this project will make the biggest change that would happen on their progression. And perhaps they will make this work being done.
Well that is true that the people that gives negative feedback to this project is out of our concern because that is their opinion towards that project. What we can do to help the project is keep supporting it to the best and extent of what we can. I am one of those people that keep on trusting and believing to their potential. Well, Quick has a long way to go to prove to those people what truly their identity is and how and what impact this project can create here in the crypto currency community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Well that is true that the people that gives negative feedback to this project is out of our concern because that is their opinion towards that project. What we can do to help the project is keep supporting it to the best and extent of what we can. I am one of those people that keep on trusting and believing to their potential. Well, Quick has a long way to go to prove to those people what truly their identity is and how and what impact this project can create here in the crypto currency community.
I'm not sure if you keep supporting like you have no life rather than supporting the project. Be realistic, your life is not about supporting a project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

To my analysis that is alright if developers are implementing new strategies to meet the market requirements basing on the project goal as we all focus on achieving the target but not the dimension how we reach, for some reasons we cannot take a pause instead we can figure out the possibility to win.
Achieving the target is the first goal of the project. Since they had a hard work to make the platform great, there are so many people around the world want to support them.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

I know quick team has got some intelligent member who can understand the current market condition & already taken some measure to counter that.can yous share some of your ideas 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I know quick team has got some intelligent member who can understand the current market condition & already taken some measure to counter that.can yous share some of your ideas  
Yes, the project team and developers are brilliant people,  someone that has the talent anc ideas well experienced people are hard to find, about the market conditions right now I know in due time everything will be alright and fine. The market will recover from this matters in perfect time.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Yes, the project team and developers are brilliant people,  someone that has the talent anc ideas well experienced people are hard to find, about the market conditions right now I know in due time everything will be alright and fine. The market will recover from this matters in perfect time.
I don't know concerning developers and their honesty, but their intentions at this stage look very impressively and the project is really selected against the background of others.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I don't know concerning developers and their honesty, but their intentions at this stage look very impressively and the project is really selected against the background of others.
Yes, it must be a package deal once the team are honest they are also concerned and thinking the welfare of the project. They are the brain in each project presentation, they are the one who formulate and thier ideas are alot more safer from other suggestions. That is why we called them developers the one who will develop project for the positive and fruitful outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
regalis

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Then if they have this excellent individuals that manage to find out the best assessment to its objectives and for the supporters. Where can we find this actual development of the project for us to be enlighten on what the future of this platform. Maybe they have to consider that the community needs a figure in dealing with this matter.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: