Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

Mining projects are always on benefited side & its a favourite subject for any crypto lovers.Quick is almost there to be the most successful mining platform 
Not all fans of cryptocurrency in general prefer a mining. However it doesn't prevent these users to invest in such projects.
That's obvious that not everything people will prefer.but some how some people mange to find mining is special for them so Quick project is for them who mining a lot & its a great opportunity for them to grab that chance   
The project team obviously can't cater and please everyones wants and needs. The project can only create ideas that they think suitable and fit to all the supporters and investors. This will may not be perfect foe their requests and needs but this can help them in some ways.
They are trying their best to improve their effort & also manage People to invest in their project.but different people have a different way to look so try to look their innovative ideas   
Yes, the team has consistently putting efforts in the project and making it a better version of itself. They always come with innovative strategies to promote the project.

I agree with you about how the team do the effort just to make the project successful. I just hope that they will continue to do it as they goes on the process of achieving their main goal. We all know that people have different wants and needs which the team cannot totally entertained. What best to do is just wait and trust the team in every action they make because they know much better than us.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Mining projects are always on benefited side & its a favourite subject for any crypto lovers.Quick is almost there to be the most successful mining platform 
Not all fans of cryptocurrency in general prefer a mining. However it doesn't prevent these users to invest in such projects.
That's obvious that not everything people will prefer.but some how some people mange to find mining is special for them so Quick project is for them who mining a lot & its a great opportunity for them to grab that chance   
The project team obviously can't cater and please everyones wants and needs. The project can only create ideas that they think suitable and fit to all the supporters and investors. This will may not be perfect foe their requests and needs but this can help them in some ways.
They are trying their best to improve their effort & also manage People to invest in their project.but different people have a different way to look so try to look their innovative ideas   
Yes, the team has consistently putting efforts in the project and making it a better version of itself. They always come with innovative strategies to promote the project.

This project is getting better in every aspect, it shows that they are working well with the purpose of providing everything for the community. Hopefully with this continuous improvement they will make more sense that would attract the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

That is why I am keep on looking forward and waiting for more updates ahead of this project - Quick. This crypto project has a good potential and can keep on progressing as making its goal as a digital mining innovation. I am looking forward to the team of the Quick as well!
A digital mining shown the true identity of Quick project. Definitely, they will show us their unique thing of the platform in the time where the platform is released and ready to be used.
We will be able to see and test all functionality only after official start of the project. We will be able already to make it soon.
Really? Wow amazing hope it will be soonest I know Iam not the only once who want to witness all the project updates. This updates will eventually make investors and supporters increase its number once its publicised.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

The mining became very difficult way of earnings recently. Very many people have left from this don't come back any more. And whether will be able to give quick to a mining a second wind?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

The mining became very difficult way of earnings recently. Very many people have left from this don't come back any more. And whether will be able to give quick to a mining a second wind?
That is true buddy that the mining ways of earning here in the crypto currency community is getting more and more in thrill and much more to say, it is becoming much difficult. Well, that is why, I have expectations to the Quick that this project as a digital mining will bring back the urge of the people to get more excited regarding mining through this project. So I am looking forward to the further developments of this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

I'm not sure what you are actually wanted to say but let me thinking about it. They might be having a great feature from the unique mining innovation and it seems worth it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Well. Most likely the users appreciate the project its because of the project is interesting, convincing, and they likely having a  new feature that interest the users.
Totally yes, the project shows much potential and it seems that everything is under control and well managed. The project has its capacity to reach the top and able to develop success out of its new updates and progress.
Indeed. And they were giving us more opportunities from the new updates and articles so that the people around the world can see it without no problem.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

I'm not sure what you are actually wanted to say but let me thinking about it. They might be having a great feature from the unique mining innovation and it seems worth it.
Yes, exactly this mining platform seems different as well as innovative as compared to other platforms. That's the reason investors are coming towards the platform to supporting it.

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Well. Most likely the users appreciate the project its because of the project is interesting, convincing, and they likely having a  new feature that interest the users.
Totally yes, the project shows much potential and it seems that everything is under control and well managed. The project has its capacity to reach the top and able to develop success out of its new updates and progress.
Indeed. And they were giving us more opportunities from the new updates and articles so that the people around the world can see it without no problem.
We must be grateful that the project is very interesting and innovative. We are lucky to be apart of this project. Great project are composed of brilliant and talented individuals. They have the talent to create a unique and fabulous project that surely a good and impressive, profitable at the same time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

If they provide a qualitative product which will work, then it isn't obligatory to issue any innovative platform at all, there is enough only high quality.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

If they provide a qualitative product which will work, then it isn't obligatory to issue any innovative platform at all, there is enough only high quality.
Yes, if the project team and developers can produce a great and amazing ideas to help every task we are more willing to lend our help. Just wish you good luck and have a nice ideas and concepts soon.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Yes, exactly this mining platform seems different as well as innovative as compared to other platforms. That's the reason investors are coming towards the platform to supporting it.
Yes, they are showing their uniqueness among others they are making their  updates in of a kind. The investors will surely attracted to the project because of its amazing performance since from the very beginning, with additional and more important features this project is candidate for success.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

I know not everyone like mining due to some bad effect.but i have  trust that Quick team can give a second wind as they are experienced & well balanced team
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Being different from others is a plus factor that can get many investors. We all know the fact that there are similar projects in crypto market which needs review what is the best project among them. That is why it is good that the team will find ways that will make the project unique and attractive to the eyes of people. It should be attractive and useful to everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

I know not everyone like mining due to some bad effect.but i have  trust that Quick team can give a second wind as they are experienced & well balanced team
Still its our choice to where we want to invest our savings. Some like to invest in mining because of easy and hassle free investments while others doubted the project still many still want to participate the project.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

Being different from others is a plus factor that can get many investors. We all know the fact that there are similar projects in crypto market which needs review what is the best project among them. That is why it is good that the team will find ways that will make the project unique and attractive to the eyes of people. It should be attractive and useful to everyone.
This how should be the project presented unique and fabulous similar yet has differ functions and features. We can deny the fsct that in the market projects are almost similar and sinces ots similar each project team will make and create their owb trade mark in which people can easily recognised among others.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

This how should be the project presented unique and fabulous similar yet has differ functions and features. We can deny the fsct that in the market projects are almost similar and sinces ots similar each project team will make and create their owb trade mark in which people can easily recognised among others.
Yeah. This gonna be such an interesting effort and it seems like the project is having such a good day so that the people are supporting it.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

We must be grateful that the project is very interesting and innovative. We are lucky to be apart of this project. Great project are composed of brilliant and talented individuals. They have the talent to create a unique and fabulous project that surely a good and impressive, profitable at the same time.
A unique project will make sure that the platform is rather more needed than the project because platform is the main thing so that the investors could be happy if the platform was good.
TechComputer

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

Still its our choice to where we want to invest our savings. Some like to invest in mining because of easy and hassle free investments while others doubted the project still many still want to participate the project.
Well, investing in a mining chip to mine bitcoin and ethereum is still not a worthy investment and i hope this coin will be the next profitable PoW coin.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

That is true. We all have the freedom to choose on what we will put our investments. That is true that some may participates to the Quick project and some are not.  But I do believe in the potential of this project, especially now that they are keep on proving themselves to the crypto community as they keep on making further developments and innovations for this project to reach further achievements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: