Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31377 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
Just ignore it like everything was fine. It is a hater who always convincing the people to not get interested, it can be a spy from another project which want to take down the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
In whitepaper everything is described in quite difficult language. It would be desirable to see simpler explanation and I think not to me to one.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
In whitepaper everything is described in quite difficult language. It would be desirable to see simpler explanation and I think not to me to one.
True, in my own opinion they can hire some language translator to those investors that can't understand the whitepaper and I would like to suggest more simpler words than they used to use because some of clients are only new minor English and can't understand transaction and some of the project terms.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

All comments in the thread is Artificial post
Bla , Bla , Bla

little active team

Last login DEV November 01

SCAM coming !

No any aswer when Exchnage
No any answer proof mining farm
no specific details

This is Joke Project , Dev last post October 19 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043361.msg47055900#msg47055900 , they do not write anything , only , SELL SELL SELL QUICK

Dev give proof photo Mining farm and Where open Trading QUICK coin ?
what current amount of collected funds?
 , I do not trust this project , be careful people.

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
Just ignore it like everything was fine. It is a hater who always convincing the people to not get interested, it can be a spy from another project which want to take down the project.
The project team can't please everyone,  even the project is doing very well still there is someone that will try to pull it down. They are the reasons why we need to stood up at projects back. This people wont stopped to ruin project credibility. Very common but yet the team should settle this before another issues will come.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
You gave them big compliment.yeah i can trust them that if they give enough effort in this time,in further they don't need ti worry about their project
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
Developers as of this time needs to have new strategies against project invaders. Please fucos the updates and progress it is not nice to destroy someone that will think the welfare of many, before posting please clear up everything.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

The team is doing great work as per the time. They are not only actively developing the project but also they are continuously communicating with investors to solving queries related to the project.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

The team is doing great work as per the time. They are not only actively developing the project but also they are continuously communicating with investors to solving queries related to the project.

That would always be the rule of the team is to keep in touch with the investors aa well as to the supporters so that this project will continuosly progrress and keep the bright side if it. The communication is the best part so that we can see the right position of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

That would always be the rule of the team is to keep in touch with the investors aa well as to the supporters so that this project will continuosly progrress and keep the bright side if it. The communication is the best part so that we can see the right position of it.

Right, they should be able to provide good service to their investors and supporters and insure their safety and welfare. Through this, they will have a strong relationship between the two parties maintain the trust until they will reach their goals and objectives about this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

Well good for them because that is one of the best kind of making good profit here in cryptomarket. Their continuous support from this project will provide good financial aid in the future. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest more on this platform.
Well. Most of the people here are wanted to make some noises in which people are supporting the project and investing to the project.
investors will never doubt if what is offered is good and projects without investors will be very difficult as well so the team should provide the best for investors so that this project can develop further

Without investors a project is dead in the water unless they have some massive funding from private sources in advance.
It really needs a project to have a good and positive investors to fund the project, but ofcourse is little bit hard to look for those investors but I know if the project has the potential and great performance the investors will eventually invest and trust the project.

Investors are very careful right now. If you put your money into a project you don't even know when it gets started. Yet your money is tied up and you can't access it anymore.
Buddy, that's what  we called investment and investing is a risk. Invest only the amount that you are prepared to loose. You can't earn if you wont invest and by then you must also be ready to all the consistency and results of the project you invested.  Its a win win situation.  No one can predict th results but you can prepare yourself for whatever happened.

It's rarely a win win situation these days as most projects lost a lot of value. Sometimes even close to 100%. A lot of blood in the streets.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Right, they should be able to provide good service to their investors and supporters and insure their safety and welfare. Through this, they will have a strong relationship between the two parties maintain the trust until they will reach their goals and objectives about this platform.

I agree, providing good services to the people who invested and supported the project should be given. This is one way to make them satisfied which is very important to the team. It is good also to insure the safety and welfare of the people who invested the project in order to avoid worries and for them to continue their investment.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

Really?its been awhile that the team never had any further information and updates about this project. How can you say that they are actively developing the project even if they're not giving that updates that much.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
GromovSer

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

On what means of communications recently you communicated with the developer? As messages from him were not valid at a forum long ago.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

On what means of communications recently you communicated with the developer? As messages from him were not valid at a forum long ago.
Yeah, solving queries which related to the project is their mission to accomplish the investor problem then they can easily face the whole project without investor problems.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Yes, indeed. Actually, they have so many factors why did the project has so much funds which would be used in the future to develop the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Yes, indeed. Actually, they have so many factors why did the project has so much funds which would be used in the future to develop the project.
Exactly funds are very important to the progress or development of the project. Without funds, project cannot become successful.

GromovSer

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

But we still do not know how many funds were collected by the developer. He is not active at a forum and it is the truth. Perhaps at it too busy schedule.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time

You are right! The team is very hardworking and give their best just to surpass the present situation of the market. They never give up on solving each problem. What they need for now is the support of the people in order for them to do their job confidently. Hoping they will succeed on each of their plans.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: