Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31377 times)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 07:17:47 AM by swordking

This is the best mining platform and which is going to make a revolution in the mining industry due to their innovative satisfactory service provider policy.
 Yes, this project is the best example of innovation. Which takes to the mining industry to the next level. And nowadays people want something new and this project suits for today's generation requirements. Sooner or later it will succeed.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

This is the best mining platform and which is going to make a revolution in the mining industry due to their innovative satisfactory service provider policy.
  Yes, this project is the best example of innovation. Which takes to the e-commerce platform to next level. And nowadays people want something new and this project suits for today's generation. Sooner or later it will succeed.
People wait for some decision in connection with the latest sad events. Capacities of networks steadily fall day after day. And the decision is not visible yet.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Yes, this project is the best example of innovation. Which takes to the e-commerce platform to next level. And nowadays people want something new and this project suits for today's generation. Sooner or later it will succeed.
People wait for some decision in connection with the latest sad events. Capacities of networks steadily fall day after day. And the decision is not visible yet.
Absolutely with you he agrees. I think a certain pause as the developer needs to think at the moment how to arrive further will be sustained.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Do you think that the dying mining can be recovered somehow now and this project will be able to make it? For this purpose it is necessary to think up something really new and revolutionary in this plan.

Mining isn't dead, the "whale" miners are still there and they still mine the OG coins like ETH, BTC and lately thanks to the fork- BCH (ABC or SV depending on their side)
swordking

swordking

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 07:14:36 AM by swordking

Quick has achieved many achievements in the form of projects development and also they gained a great amount of the community, as well as investors for the project's continuous support.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Quick has achieved many achievements in the form of projects development and also they gained a great amount of the community, as well as investors for the project's continuous support.
Yes, they have gained investors and community. Because of the investors love towards the mining platform and they have seen great potential in the project. and community behind the project has got bigger because of the team's hard work on project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Yes, investors have shown their huge support towards the project. And according to the time their community's getting bigger and much more stronger.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

According to the time project is doing very well and achieving their goals. As well they are consciously gaining investors and their trust.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

Yes, investors have shown their huge support towards the project. And according to the time their community's getting bigger and much more stronger.

Can't see any support though, like in the past couple of days there's been barely any people talking about the project here atleast from what I've seen
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Can't see any support though, like in the past couple of days there's been barely any people talking about the project here atleast from what I've seen
Yes, even I noticed this thing. Very few people have coming towards the platform to talking about the project and its progression.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Yes, even I noticed this thing. Very few people have coming towards the platform to talking about the project and its progression.
Now the market is playing a major role. Due to consistent fall in the market, investors are afraid and not coming towards the way of the platform to support the project.
Theizestooke

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Nowadays they are not getting great support is because of the bearish market. No one is happy with the current market. That's why the number of peoples is constantly reducing.

swordking

swordking

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

Nowadays they are not getting great support is because of the bearish market. No one is happy with the current market. That's why the number of peoples is constantly reducing.
As per the time passes the market will go to recover and start to pump it. And after that, I believe everyone will start to coming forward to showing their support towards the project.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

Yes, this project is the best example of innovation. Which takes to the mining industry to the next level. And nowadays people want something new and this project suits for today's generation requirements. Sooner or later it will succeed.

There's not really innovation in the software or the hardware side though. It's just a rehash (puns aside I hope) of the existing stuff that's out there
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

buy quick core coin on https://exrates.me
q/usd
q/btc
q/eth

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

As per the time passes the market will go to recover and start to pump it. And after that, I believe everyone will start to coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I hope that too that the crypto market will come to recover again and this will surely give a good impact to the project Quick. Good to see that even in the most crucial part of the community, Quick is going good.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

As of now, there are truly a lots of people that wanted to see what the Quick have in their sleeves. But due to the current downfall of the project, it greatly affects a lots of crypto projects including this digital mining innovation project, the Quick. I hope so that in the coing more days, crypto market price will rise up into its normal state, also for the good of Quick.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

As of now, there are truly a lots of people that wanted to see what the Quick have in their sleeves. But due to the current downfall of the project, it greatly affects a lots of crypto projects including this digital mining innovation project, the Quick. I hope so that in the coing more days, crypto market price will rise up into its normal state, also for the good of Quick.
Yes, exactly everyone is hoping good for the market. If the market recovers soon then everything will become fine. All the ICO's will again start to work in a proper manner.

beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Yes, exactly everyone is hoping good for the market. If the market recovers soon then everything will become fine. All the ICO's will again start to work in a proper manner.
Yes, I complete agree with you, everything depends upon the market situation. And market effects on every single thing which is based on crypto. When the market will start to pump then all the ico who has pause their development will start it again.
Theizestooke

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Yes, I hope that too that the crypto market will come to recover again and this will surely give a good impact to the project Quick. Good to see that even in the most crucial part of the community, Quick is going good.
Indeed true, but I don't think that the market will recover soon. Because according to the chart it is consistently falling. So it will take more time to recover itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: