Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31377 times)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provided an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
Yes, exactly investors and community members have waiting for an update since a very long time. If the team provides updates as early as possible then it will become clear for everyone to get an understand about the project's development.
The team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.
Yes, hopefully after reading our comments the team will take this thing seriously and will start to provide every necessary update regarding the project.
Even I will hope for this, because it's their advantage to gain community and their attention towards the project. That's why they have to take this thing seriously.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

What plans? Whether there is some progress in development? Silence of developers will hardly be able to draw attention of investors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

May ask? What is the currency doing and plans of the Quick project team? Are they founding another sort of marketing strategy? Well, as we can see the team is looking for by the community people. I understand the people but if will think deeply inspite of all the current crypto issues, the market is keep on its dip, and I guess, it is one more thing that the Quick is having a deal with as keep on striving from its best here in the crypto world.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.
They might be have something important to be taken care of for them to not give us the updates now. But I believe the team will inform us once they have been get back in here. Well, for me, I gotta go check their social media site and see if there have something new their.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.
Cost of air? What are you talking about? Are the developers some kinda underwater people buying tanks of oxygen to breath? Are they perhaps on a ventilator?
swordking

swordking

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

They might be have something important to be taken care of for them to not give us the updates now. But I believe the team will inform us once they have been get back in here. Well, for me, I gotta go check their social media site and see if there have something new their.
Even they are not active on a social media platform since very long. I think the team is a concern because of the current market situation.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

Even they are not active on a social media platform since very long. I think the team is a concern because of the current market situation.
Might be that they are not actively developing the project as well as not providing updates related to the project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Might be that they are not actively developing the project as well as not providing updates related to the project.
Yes, it is possible. The market is consistency falling down and because of that, not only developers but also investors are also a concern as well as afraid.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Now we have to give some more time to the team for settling back to all the things. Maybe they are preparing for it. 

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

Well the people that are gonna be fucked over the worst would be the people who sent them money for the ICO and they're gonna be the biggest losers here
Mikwik

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Now we have to give some more time to the team for settling back to all the things. Maybe they are preparing for it. 
Agree with this. Let's all give them the time they need. I know for sure that they are having something important for the benefits of the whole project and all of us. I will keep give my support to this project and wait for their further announcements.
anodyne

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.
Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Agree with this. Let's all give them the time they need. I know for sure that they are having something important for the benefits of the whole project and all of us. I will keep give my support to this project and wait for their further announcements.
Yes, absolutely we still need to support the project. Because the team will come up with some new strategies and make this platform one of the best version of itself.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

If we show our support towards the project then the team will also believe in us. And then they will start to do their work with more hardly as well as potentially.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

If we show our support towards the project then the team will also believe in us. And then they will start to do their work with more hardly as well as potentially.
Investors and community members have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So right now what kind of support the team is looking for.

anodyne

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

Investors and community members have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So right now what kind of support the team is looking for.
You have point there buddy. The project had been supporting by ots community since the beginning but it doesn't mean that this will end it here. The project still has a long way to go and it needs a continuous support and trust to keep going on its journey to success. I hope for the best of the Quick project.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave
Mikwik

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave
Well you have a point and I will agree with that with you buddy. I know the other crypto people here are also know this and aware on what the investors is looking for a certain project. And you are right there bud that it is for profits. No investors will waste their time and money without gaining in the end.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

Indeed true. Investors only looking for the profit, not for the bond. If they didn't get profit from the project then they will definitely leave the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: