Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31385 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

I am truly glad that the good performance of the Quick project team as well as the whole project is keep on going. I very much appreciates it and hoping that they will not change on how they make up this project. This only shows that they truly deserve yo be supported and earn our trust and supoort continuously and having our back for its further developments.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

I am truly glad that the good performance of the Quick project team as well as the whole project is keep on going. I very much appreciates it and hoping that they will not change on how they make up this project. This only shows that they truly deserve yo be supported and earn our trust and supoort continuously and having our back for its further developments.
I think Quick project is having a great part of the community in this world because the developer from the project is pretty damn great for the users.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

What experience do they have specifically? Have they been in the crypto scene for a while possibly on another project that you know off or something?
Most of the team are experienced, please see here for more details about the team so you could learn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/quickcore/.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

A quick information for all dear bitcointalk users, don't you know they had 3 versions of their platform? They had Android, Windows and Mac versions. Grab it yours: https://quickcore.io/wallets/
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

Very strange, really, from the team of developers there were no news already quite long period. Whether they will answer?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

In March 2019 you have finished the development of the platform? When will the presentation of the platform? Or you do not plan to do it yet?
Yeah, I will be waiting for the finished development of the platform and I willing to say that this project is pretty awesome!
Three more months to go and we will see the finished development of the entire Quick project. Good to be looking forward this one.
I hope that some movement in the project after all will be. It is meanwhile difficult to tell something, but I saw also longer development in other projects.
It is not easy for the team to make complete the development of the project in much less time. So we will get to know about it after three months.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Very strange, really, from the team of developers there were no news already quite long period. Whether they will answer?
Every time they used to provide all the important updates about the project but this time I think they are forget to provide it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

Maybe the team is preparing something for us? Maybe this is the news of the latest updates of the platform, and maybe something else of course. I just guess.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Every time they used to provide all the important updates about the project but this time I think they are forget to provide it.
Yes, I think they are busy on developing the project and that's the reason behind their inactive behaviour. But very soon they will provide all the updates.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

I think Quick project is having a great part of the community in this world because the developer from the project is pretty damn great for the users.
The community behind the project has been getting bigger according to the time passes. It happens because of the team's hard work and actively working behaviour.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Maybe they are just busy and much more focus in the development process to make this platform a worthy to invest. I guess, we need to follow also their social channels because in most cases, they will post new annoucements in there.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I do not remember even recent updates what you speak about? Give me links to posts please, as similar I can't find anything.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

Doesn't look like they will be answering anyway. The people who're gonna suffer the most are the people who invested into the token as they'll lose their money
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Is your equipment set up for bitcoin mining? And if bitcoin depreciates, what to do? Yes, of course the equipment is very good and very large scale work. But what are you better than huge corporations in China? They have all the resources-people, cheap energy, large areas. How do you assess your competitiveness?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

The project team should be providing their updates here. But I do think, they are having updates, news and announcements in their social communication group, such as a telegram group. Well, I guess, they should have it for better communication and good connection from its community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

It's really nice to see that the Quik Mobile Wallet are already in google playstore. For sure it will be very comfortable and easy to used for those who have mobile devices. I hope, it will gain something that can make the project better for investments.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

It's really nice to see that the Quik Mobile Wallet are already in google playstore. For sure it will be very comfortable and easy to used for those who have mobile devices. I hope, it will gain something that can make the project better for investments.
Really? Wow! That is really great! Wgat a good great news to hear it from here. Now, more people of the community will be more gald to be in Quick crypto project side as its project team is not holding itself for further developments and innovation for the better experience of the people.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Actually, it's a great thing for those who are using the smartphone to interact with each other because the presence of the mobile apps is to make it portable
TechComputer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Is your equipment set up for bitcoin mining? And if bitcoin depreciates, what to do? Yes, of course the equipment is very good and very large scale work. But what are you better than huge corporations in China? They have all the resources-people, cheap energy, large areas. How do you assess your competitiveness?
Well, it is basically a mining platform though so you can mine bitcoin, ethereum with their new and implemented revolutionary mining platform in their system.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

This project is based on the great idea and this concept will make this project succeed sooner or later. The team just need some more time to prove their self.
Well they had already given their information on the team navigation on the website so they don't need more time to prove themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: