Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
and the best news in it: the Exchange starts in Q1 2019!
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Even though I am very happy about the move by the project team, it is not quite understandable for me why.. Instead of moving forward with pre-sale, team could have started with their mainsale right?

I do not understand that either. But actually it does not matter what they call it, no matter if Presale or Mainsale, the token sale now takes 3 weeks longer.
And at Christmas they will hopefully be happy about many receipts

Yeah, I think the whole 'pre-sale' and 'main sale' periods are a load of rubbish used by ICO's to encourage investors to get in earlier and invest more. It's a good technique but I don't think it is so popular anymore as a lot of projects just run one token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

yeah, exchange platform is a very complex system in itself, one of the main aspects of the platform is the security aspect and onam wants to use machine learning along with other techniques to ensure maximum security
Yeah security is really important for a exchange! Actually the most important thing! As they takes the responsibility of its users funds as well! And Onam seems to do. A good  job securing  their exchange with new Technology ! 

It's really a very important thing that every exchange that have. Based on the ONAM team on their telegram they will really going to do their best on bringing the best security that their exchange will have.

At your service
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

Traders are always advises to store tokens offline on your wallet or in a cold store. But sometimes we can’t help but hold high percentage of our crypto assets on exchanges. That the reason we expect security features of Onam Exchange to be unique and tough to get hacked.
What feature does Onam has for security?
As traders are advised to store tokens on the wallets? These are stock speculators and they need to trade on exchanges. You are obviously confusing traders and investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

yeah, exchange platform is a very complex system in itself, one of the main aspects of the platform is the security aspect and onam wants to use machine learning along with other techniques to ensure maximum security
Yeah security is really important for a exchange! Actually the most important thing! As they takes the responsibility of its users funds as well! And Onam seems to do. A good  job securing  their exchange with new Technology ! 

It's really a very important thing that every exchange that have. Based on the ONAM team on their telegram they will really going to do their best on bringing the best security that their exchange will have.

In my personal opinion I think exchanges in general have a good future especially if they are compliant. I think with the right transparency this could go places. I think that is what we need now.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 09:43:52 PM by Getadaaa

Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in our community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in out community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.

I agree, Those apps or platform will really going to have a great future. It will depend now on the project on how they will going to make their won product successful. Sooner or later ONAM will be know as one of the biggest exchange here.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Even though I am very happy about the move by the project team, it is not quite understandable for me why.. Instead of moving forward with pre-sale, team could have started with their mainsale right?

I do not understand that either. But actually it does not matter what they call it, no matter if Presale or Mainsale, the token sale now takes 3 weeks longer.
And at Christmas they will hopefully be happy about many receipts

Yeah, I think the whole 'pre-sale' and 'main sale' periods are a load of rubbish used by ICO's to encourage investors to get in earlier and invest more. It's a good technique but I don't think it is so popular anymore as a lot of projects just run one token sale.

I think the price difference is what they are using. And i think they are extending the period so others can have the opportunity of buying at a cheaper pre sale price.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Yh. Every Blockchain based App or platform got a future. Crypto space keeps expending. It’s no more about trading these tokens for profits, but it’s use in out community. You can virtually live a week with all your spendings from your crypto assets.

I agree, Those apps or platform will really going to have a great future. It will depend now on the project on how they will going to make their won product successful. Sooner or later ONAM will be know as one of the biggest exchange here.
Yeah ONAM does have a good future with its unique features and promising secure plans!
I like the way ONAM is planning on bringing Traditional   exchange platform with Crypto exchange!   
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

A lot of exchanges skip over security and act like it's not that important. Well, let me tell you now it is vital! How will an exchange attract traders if there systems and wallets are not secure? Users need to be able to trust a platform, and this is why I think ONAM are going to be a success because of their community focus.

Zombie259

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

A lot of exchanges skip over security and act like it's not that important. Well, let me tell you now it is vital! How will an exchange attract traders if there systems and wallets are not secure? Users need to be able to trust a platform, and this is why I think ONAM are going to be a success because of their community focus.

We already heard about some exchanges and that they had some security problems. Therefore it is good that ONAM takes care about the security of the exchange and the customer wallets.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

thanks for sharing this link i will check it our later and i personally think it very wise of the team to make such information easy to access

625 ONAM tokens as minimum purchase is still fair deal and will very much encourage participation. Can the amount sold for pre-Ico be disclosed? If yes, how much is the current contributed amount?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Yea, for many, its all about making money but they forget to see the good side of becoming  a known brand, been good with their implementations will generate them  a lot of benefits that will make them stand out from their competitors, security is really important and they said something abut having a third party brand that they will work with them to build up security

There are cases where even top exchanged got hacked in past, is there any plan to protect user money in case of any hacking incident? I mean, I am looking for insuring coins/tokens.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Yeah ONAM does have a good future with its unique features and promising secure plans!
I like the way ONAM is planning on bringing Traditional   exchange platform with Crypto exchange!   

It’s good to know that ONAM Exchange has a feature that allows users to switch between a simple and complicated outlay. This is very important for people new to crypto. And also allows traders to use same exchanges for trading.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Some other exchanges are offering trading competitions where you can win some nice prices just by trading. Does anyone know if ONAM plans to host similar events?
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Some other exchanges are offering trading competitions where you can win some nice prices just by trading. Does anyone know if ONAM plans to host similar events?

Most exchanges do that especially in the cases where a new token or coin is listed on the exchange. I hope onam takes up this good practice too.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

How far are we from the softcap target? I am sure there should be some discussions about this topic in their telegram channel. Would like to know what the team thinks about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

What is the exact meaning of paper trading? I don't get it. Why we have to go back in time when the whole present and future is moving forward to digital?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Most exchanges do that especially in the cases where a new token or coin is listed on the exchange. I hope onam takes up this good practice too.
Yeah! Best way to cope with market is taking in the traditional ways!
I hope ONAM will do that as well! It brings great  stuff both for Coin/Token and Exchange! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: