Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3467 times)
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

I wonder how many partners have already managed to attract? I would like to understand what restaurants will be online immediately after the launch of the platform.
The project is only at the beginning and soon we will see a lot of announcements about the partnership as it will be very beneficial for restaurants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I wonder how many partners have already managed to attract? I would like to understand what restaurants will be online immediately after the launch of the platform.
The project is only at the beginning and soon we will see a lot of announcements about the partnership as it will be very beneficial for restaurants.
Let's see how it will look like after launching the demo version. And I would like to know in which regions the project will work immediately after launch.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Let's see how it will look like after launching the demo version. And I would like to know in which regions the project will work immediately after launch.
project can work around the world. Since this will not require special licenses or permissions.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

project can work around the world. Since this will not require special licenses or permissions.
It will be necessary to make translations into different languages. I want to download the app now and see what languages it will work.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Hi guys. Will airdrop be conducted? I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens for free.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Hi guys. Will airdrop be conducted? I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens for free.
I have not heard anything about it. But perhaps in the future developers will make a lot of announcements. I will continue to monitor developments and announcements from the developers.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
everything will depend on how many large restaurants will be connected to this network. And it will also depend on what exchanges these coins will bargain for.
freddyrujano

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
And how do you know how much money you have already managed to attract in closed sales rounds *? Is this money enough to develop this project?
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

This is just a great project. I think it will be just fine and I will continue to monitor how it all works. but I still do not understand how I can buy these coins.
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 04:01:09 PM by pauldgrote

And how do you know how much money you have already managed to attract in closed sales rounds *? Is this money enough to develop this project?
on the road map today is the last day of the ICO, I think the developers will later announce whether the required amount has been collected or not.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

In this area at this stage there are a lot of competitors, but I think that the decentralization technology will allow this project to take the lead in the market.
faronwong

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

In this area at this stage there are a lot of competitors, but I think that the decentralization technology will allow this project to take the lead in the market.
project success depends on the development team and marketing. Nobody will even know about the best project unless it has good advertising and financial support.
polmol

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

project success depends on the development team and marketing. Nobody will even know about the best project unless it has good advertising and financial support.
I do not agree! If the idea is cool, then you do not need advertising, people themselves will tell each other for free. But this story is not about this project. It needs good advertising
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

Increasing the profit of partner institutions by 34% is a very serious application. If this is true, then the project will definitely fly. At the moment it is difficult to imagine due to what you can so increase profits.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

I do not agree! If the idea is cool, then you do not need advertising, people themselves will tell each other for free. But this story is not about this project. It needs good advertising
I do not really understand what you are saying to me. I think the project can get a huge target audience of users right in restaurants. What will it be people who are interested in using the platform.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

I do not really understand what you are saying to me. I think the project can get a huge target audience of users right in restaurants. What will it be people who are interested in using the platform.
Advertising is most likely needed right now in order to create a large community and attract as many investors as possible to this project.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Advertising is most likely needed right now in order to create a large community and attract as many investors as possible to this project.
To do this, at least you need to hold a bounty program or airdrop. Will there be such an opportunity?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

To do this, at least you need to hold a bounty program or airdrop. Will there be such an opportunity?
true, one of the most important things to promote a project is by holding a bounty program and maybe airdrop.
if there is no clarity about the two programs then I think it will be difficult to publish a project or attract interested ones

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: