Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 10:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3490 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
I don't see any deviations from the road map. The team must start developing its  application. Of course, I would like to know that the work has already begun, and I hope that the team will be proactive towards its community.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
I think that not only the use of cashback should motivate the participants. The project team must gather different participants in the application to organize the quality of the application.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

I think that not only the use of cashback should motivate the participants. The project team must gather different participants in the application to organize the quality of the application.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.

Yes, adding a token for exchange should be done with other messages about the team's successes. Investors should see the potential of the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

Beta test application will be ready at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will this work be presented to the community for review?
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Beta test application will be ready at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will this work be presented to the community for review?
Of course, developers must provide a review of the beta version so that investors and customers can see the progress of the work.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

From the description I've seen, I do not quite understand the strategy of the team to work with the community. It seems to me that the presentation of the full version of the application here is more  relevant.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this?
Probably, the team is still working on a marketing campaign and updating the site.  I think it is necessary for the growth in popularity of token, because the project is not well known among the community of blockchain.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this?
Probably, the team is still working on a marketing campaign and updating the site.  I think it is necessary for the growth in popularity of token, because the project is not well known among the community of blockchain.
Let's take a look at how the team will cope with this task. I think that the review of the project in the media always gives excellent results, article would be a good start for the continuation of community awareness.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Most likely, private investors will buy all tokens by pre-registration! I would like to know on what exchanges you can buy tokens?
Yes, I would also like to understand on what exchanges these tokens may appear in the near future. Since I can not buy them on the site for myself.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

What about the bounty program. Will we be able to participate and get our first coins? Or is it impossible at this stage?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Well, we didn't have a chance to take part in a private ICO, I think I should wait for the token to be added to the exchange. I think that at an early purchase there will be a favorable offer.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

I understand that the money for the project has already been collected, the development of the application has begun. And soon we will see the coin of the project on the stock exchanges, we will be able to buy and earn in the future. If something is wrong then correct
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

I understand that the money for the project has already been collected, the development of the application has begun. And soon we will see the coin of the project on the stock exchanges, we will be able to buy and earn in the future. If something is wrong then correct
I hope the team will keep us abreast of developments on the project. I want to be sure of the efficiency of the project when I buy tokens.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Can I find out how the tokens were sold? I want to know that the project has collected the necessary investments to develop the application in its entirety.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
I think that the cash-back service will also use OSTERIA tokens, but I hope the team is going to reveal more information about the application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: