Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3467 times)
litokur

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.

Yes, adding a token for exchange should be done with other messages about the team's successes. Investors should see the potential of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.

Yes, adding a token for exchange should be done with other messages about the team's successes. Investors should see the potential of the project.
The team could also be more active in communicating with the community. I look forward to receiving an update of the information at the beginning of 2019 year. Overview of the interface will be a good proof of project development.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

I also think so.  If the crypto-currency market shows growth and can stay in the green zone , the token can grow strongly allowing investors to earn .

rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Good, and most importantly the desired project. I hope that you can realize it.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
Well, I also look forward to updating the site. Now I would like to know how the project is progressing and what advertising campaign will be carried out during product development.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
The project has a huge potential. People know that the project will be in great demand when it enters the market, so now the active purchase of coins has begun.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

The project has a huge potential. People know that the project will be in great demand when it enters the market, so now the active purchase of coins has begun.
Yet I think the team should take care to spread the information about its development to the larger community in order to get more demand for tokens. I think they are interested in it.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Well, I also look forward to updating the site. Now I would like to know how the project is progressing and what advertising campaign will be carried out during product development.
I want to understand what community has gathered around the project. I hope that when testing the product, the team will be able to attract the attention of different categories of users, and we can see it.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
Are you planning any bounty program?
snos-boss

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
I think OSTERIA can be of interest to large investors during the active testing phase. But for this, developers have to offer a quality solution.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I think OSTERIA can be of interest to large investors during the active testing phase. But for this, developers have to offer a quality solution.
Only after more participants of the restaurant business learn about the development, we will be able to learn about their opinion, and the perspective of the application.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Only after more participants of the restaurant business learn about the development, we will be able to learn about their opinion, and the perspective of the application.

The Bounty campaign here can be very relevant. But if the team is busy finding partners-restaurants, it can also have a successful result.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

According to the roadmap, I did not see the open testing phase. I think that in 2019 the basic version will be offered already to work with the platform. But I also would like to see the interface before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: