Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2710 times)
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

People who invest at their first time have a lot of doubts and thisis not anly about ethereum, so I don't think it will have some bad influence for this coin

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

It is normal to doubt the ability of ethereum as we are experiences the bearish time. However, possible that few days from now it will pump again. Be patient and optimistic don't give up mate!

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I think at this point everyone should try as much as possible to be positive in Cryptoworld the market can be favorable any time any moment which no one expects. The whole market is affected so patients is needed because if the boom comes around it will affect every part of Cryptocurrency and I'm not loosing my hope in ETH and it's just the time to buy more .
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

if you look at developments to date, surely all fwar in etherium, because etherium until now is only around $ 220.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

That is why it is very important to always dyor before getting involve into something most especially if it will require you to spend money on it like investing in cryptocurrency or ethereum for that matter. Those people that had been in crypto world for quite sometime already knew what should be done with fud or with any negative news in cryptocurrency. It's just a part of the game actually and we can only minimize the risk being an investors but the risk will always be there.
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I very much am afraid for Ethereum. At me many coins of this cryptocurrency lie in the investment portfolio. I am disturbed by release of Ethereum 2.0

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
this is so much worried issue about ethereum and I am so afraid recent price of ethereum.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

yes, here everyone starts to doubt the founder of etherum, namely vitalik butterin, which does not or has not given any response regarding the future of etherum. some even say vitalik have deceived etherum investors, so are some people's perceptions of the current state of etherum. this situation will clearly make a negative effect even when the bull runs later. even so, etherum is still trusted by ico as their platform, so there is still a good side to etherum that can still be improved.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

ETH is fine, not worse than other projects, but you are right that Vitalik does not help his project, it's sad.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Are you sure that the founder of ethereum truly said something against ethereum. I think we should always confirm every information before believing them.
Then to to issue of people being scared that ethereum might fall totally, i am sure you are also scared, but i would say with confidence that if ethereum would crash, it would have happened long time ago. I still believe it will rise.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

yes, here everyone starts to doubt the founder of etherum, namely vitalik butterin, which does not or has not given any response regarding the future of etherum. some even say vitalik have deceived etherum investors, so are some people's perceptions of the current state of etherum. this situation will clearly make a negative effect even when the bull runs later. even so, etherum is still trusted by ico as their platform, so there is still a good side to etherum that can still be improved.
in my opinion it is not possible if vitalik butterin deceives investors because ethereum has been trusted for a long time, so it is very unlikely that ethereum is a fraud, so waiting until market conditions improve surely ethereum will also improve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

All these Doubts and FUD about Ethereum is nothing if you really believe in Ethereum, if you look at the bigger picture Ethereum is getting stronger every day, Ethereum is creating its own Empire, there are Dapps running on Ethereum that is really promising that has a potential for adaption in the future only time will tell, but for me Ethereum will become big in the future
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

ETH is in a downtrend. This is a normal phenomenon in the crypto market. Sure, in the near future, ETH will recover and increase in price. Therefore, do not be afraid, invest boldly in ETH when the price is low can bring great profits for investors.

It's so annoying when people advise sth not governed by facts. It's nice, ofc, that you're so optimistic, but give us any proofs, pls. That's important cause people might listen to you, buy the coins and lose everything!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Indeed, there has been a lot of talk on the topic of ETH, but not everyone understands the significance of this coin and its technology, as well as the fact that the overall market situation is bad and the prices of all coins are low. When the market recovers, everything will fall into place.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Yes you panic I think for the most part, Ethereum is developing very well, it is necessary to be patient and there will be good news in Ethereum and then the course will be restored again!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
cemetin54

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

as we see ethereum has become a coin that has become valuable for everyone who owns it,
this is because ethereum is one platform that can make other altcoins grow and grow,
because a lot of coins are now before launching mainnet itself but following the eth platform,
so this indicates eth is a coin to be reckoned with, and certainly ethereum will not be able to die.
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

There are always concerns about any token, but I believe in ETH, and I think the updates will help it to rise well to the market. The main thing is to wait and not lose faith in him.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Well, the possible only newbie can feel that fear of ethereum security but the fact that is when bull run comes all coins in the market are pushes up to increase because they are all dependent by bitcoin who is the head of cryptocurrency.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

It is time to stop making it worse by cultivating fear by assuming ethereum will die or stop in the middle of a trip. Until now, I thought there was no doubt for me to stop believing in ethereum, because everything would be fine. And of course returning healthy while waiting for the bull market to arrive. I am sure that there are still many people who stand in place to survive with strong principles about ethereum and their future. Thank you!
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Do not forget that the negative news can spread specifically to affect the price of ethereum. It may be beneficial to someone. But beginners may not know it and panic. We need to convey to them that there is nothing wrong with such news and we can trust ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: