Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

And also, everyone should understand that we are bringin non-crypto people ! These people do not have any ETH ! It will be their very first ICO.

That is an admirable ambition, however...

How many people have not heard about crypto yet? With the amount of crypto news that has percolated through to the mainstream by now that number is not that big anymore.

And for those who have heard about crypto but did not get involved before, the current crypto climate is not exactly welcoming.

Do no forget that we are vey tied into trading communities. Myself I have 18k+ Forex trader in my community, and all our ambassadors combined have 100k+ fx trader; not all of them will push the ICO (as from a regulation point of view they should be very careful) but thy will be our first users.

Our private sale, which will finish tomorrow by the way; and 99% of contributions were done in fiat, by non-crypto holders.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

There is some partial pre-sale result to be released, it might be interesting to know, as I believe that just like me, some members or the majority that follows here, want to see the initial results of Jarvis, mainly as a comparison of their performance in this weak market
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

There is some partial pre-sale result to be released, it might be interesting to know, as I believe that just like me, some members or the majority that follows here, want to see the initial results of Jarvis, mainly as a comparison of their performance in this weak market

When I remember correctly they said something about 1m$ a week or so ago, would be interesting to know if they could raise more in this market and  how much in total was raised.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

When I remember correctly they said something about 1m$ a week or so ago, would be interesting to know if they could raise more in this market and  how much in total was raised.

They are not affected by this market, because they have 99% of contributions done in fiat

Our private sale, which will finish tomorrow by the way; and 99% of contributions were done in fiat, by non-crypto holders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

They are not affected by this market, because they have 99% of contributions done in fiat

Yes if you receive and collect funds in fiat and you're going to use them, I mean to use the fiat money itself in order to develop your project
 - that's perfectly fine.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

As I see exchange launch in Q1 2019 (probably in March). But why no info in roadmap about beta exchange launch? As I know almost all exchanges have beta testing before full launch.

As far as I know, they are working on the project since 2 years and beta already exists.

It Would be pretty exciting to see the MVP.
I'm pretty curious on how everything works.

One video of the trading interface is on YTB Wink

Got a link? Must have missed this somewhere or i may overlooked it.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

As I see exchange launch in Q1 2019 (probably in March). But why no info in roadmap about beta exchange launch? As I know almost all exchanges have beta testing before full launch.

As far as I know, they are working on the project since 2 years and beta already exists.

What's YTB? Do you hve a link?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing very difficult times, and such projects are losing relevance. But I believe that this project can survive.

I have my utmost belief that jarvis exchange will survive the current situation because their idea and platform is solid.

That might be, but do investors see it the same way?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

Sure : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3SNOyQV2xE

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:08:27 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 11:19:27 PM by Jarvis Edge

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing very difficult times, and such projects are losing relevance. But I believe that this project can survive.

I have my utmost belief that jarvis exchange will survive the current situation because their idea and platform is solid.

That might be, but do investors see it the same way?

I am afraid, that maybe no, at least during the presale. But it will be a good news for the people who will support us; it means the project will move under the radar, the number of token destroyed will be important so the token will have even more value. So if the "market" does not value our offer, we do know people that will value it (unfortunately, in exchange of equity, something that we try to avoid at the moment, hence the ICO).

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

soon exchange IDAP, EMX, SpotCoin coming, for example.  Do you have a comparative analysis with various exchanges?  How do you intend to attract traders?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

The TGE starts in less than two days. The token price is set to 0.1 USD / 0.0005 ETH, but the price of Ether is in a free fall. How will you handle the token price with the current volatility?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

soon exchange IDAP, EMX, SpotCoin coming, for example.  Do you have a comparative analysis with various exchanges?  How do you intend to attract traders?

it will good information to community

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

Sure : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3SNOyQV2xE

Ooooh YouTube, hahahaha, never saw that abbreviation

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

If this was on last year that %99 fiat thing would be very bad for them. But right now it is what saved them.

What a bloody bear market...

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

So a beta will only be for our private contributors, and early birds Smiley

Then we will open the exchange but for only the ICO participants, and then we will gradually increase the number of user.

How much was raised on private sale and early bird sale? Do you have reached soft cap already? As I see token sale starts tomorrow?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

If this was on last year that %99 fiat thing would be very bad for them. But right now it is what saved them.

What a bloody bear market...

absolutely. that was very smart of them to take fiat instead of crypto. They have to pay bills and can'T speculate on a bull market to arrive in a year.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

The TGE starts in less than two days. The token price is set to 0.1 USD / 0.0005 ETH, but the price of Ether is in a free fall. How will you handle the token price with the current volatility?

Investors wouldnt be happy, but i would postpone it for one month because now things are hectic around here. We can all feel the panic in crypto investors and i dont think now is the right time to have TGE. Hope i am wrong.

Dronstop

Activity: 129
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

I really wanted to invest in your ICO but today, given the general decline and its magnitude, I think that for me cryptos is over.
Good luck to you because you'll need it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

If the platform is safe and security is there priority with an AI that can simplify operation what ever that means, if the percentage of revenue sharing is high enough surely they will attract heavy traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: