Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Accepting fiat is something all icos should do.

Back then they weren't and that was wise. Because they were getting ether when eth was 300$ and when ico over it was becoming 1000$

Right now it is the opposite, unfortunately.

Sorry but I disagree with you, the point of an ICO is to exchange coins for coins ( when we talk about ecosystems like ethereum and Neo, tokens) or else you can just search for VC or post your project on kickstarter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

The idea of the project is great, but the submission is rather sketchy. Especially the mandatory KYC also reduces the attractiveness of the project. Hopefully these two things will be fixed soon.

KYC is mandatory for the ICO; not for the exchange as soon as you use it in a semi-decentralized way and trading only crypto assets.

I think you guys should state this explicitly as people like me don't want to go through the KYC process on an exchange.

We could highlight it more (it is said in the WP: user can use the exchange in a centralized or decentralized way, with, or without KYC; but without KYC it closes the door to many cool feature such as Fx, stocks, payment, some lending options, etc.).

Therefore Jarvis can be used in a total anonymous way, but only with crypto and Dapps that does not require any KYC.

I am personnally shared: while I love do not pass KYC, I also love Fx trading... so I will be forced to go through Smiley

But you mention something very important: we should highlight it WAY MORE so we do not lose potential users Smiley Thanks a lot for your feedback.

On a side note, may I ask you why it is so important for you? And why you wouldn't want to go through a KYC procedure?
therefore the kyc is obligatory to invest in the ico, but if one wants to use only the crypto part of the future exchange can do it also anonymously without having to pass the kyc procedure, very well, good to know...
Those who do not want to go through the procedure of KYC will be able to wait for the listing and buy these tokens. I hope after ICO team can get good listing.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Accepting fiat is something all icos should do.

Back then they weren't and that was wise. Because they were getting ether when eth was 300$ and when ico over it was becoming 1000$

Right now it is the opposite, unfortunately.

Sorry but I disagree with you, the point of an ICO is to exchange coins for coins ( when we talk about ecosystems like ethereum and Neo, tokens) or else you can just search for VC or post your project on kickstarter

There is no real definition, nor rules; ICO is to issue a token. It could be in exchange of nothing, of an action, or money (in a form of fiat or coin). But in our case this why we accept fiat : https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/why-the-jarvis-tge-is-not-limited-to-crypto-3f6488c6da6f

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

The idea of the project is great, but the submission is rather sketchy. Especially the mandatory KYC also reduces the attractiveness of the project. Hopefully these two things will be fixed soon.

KYC is mandatory for the ICO; not for the exchange as soon as you use it in a semi-decentralized way and trading only crypto assets.

I think you guys should state this explicitly as people like me don't want to go through the KYC process on an exchange.

We could highlight it more (it is said in the WP: user can use the exchange in a centralized or decentralized way, with, or without KYC; but without KYC it closes the door to many cool feature such as Fx, stocks, payment, some lending options, etc.).

Therefore Jarvis can be used in a total anonymous way, but only with crypto and Dapps that does not require any KYC.

I am personnally shared: while I love do not pass KYC, I also love Fx trading... so I will be forced to go through Smiley

But you mention something very important: we should highlight it WAY MORE so we do not lose potential users Smiley Thanks a lot for your feedback.

On a side note, may I ask you why it is so important for you? And why you wouldn't want to go through a KYC procedure?
therefore the kyc is obligatory to invest in the ico, but if one wants to use only the crypto part of the future exchange can do it also anonymously without having to pass the kyc procedure, very well, good to know...
Those who do not want to go through the procedure of KYC will be able to wait for the listing and buy these tokens. I hope after ICO team can get good listing.

Our strategy is not to list our toke very soon, and not on other exchanges; at least not at launch; the token is not designed to be traded, but to be kept, held, and to receive revenue from it. Listing on a big exchange can make your project more known, but it is spending crazy amount of money. We are not raising fund to fill the pocket of other exchanges, but to deliver an exchange that could outrun what currently exist.

I know doing that we will not attract the money of pure speculator, but it is not an issue if can avoind all the "when listing, when moon" Smiley

But there is way more benefit to buy the token during the ICO, rather than when it hits exchanges.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

There is no real definition, nor rules; ICO is to issue a token. It could be in exchange of nothing, of an action, or money (in a form of fiat or coin). But in our case this why we accept fiat : https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/why-the-jarvis-tge-is-not-limited-to-crypto-3f6488c6da6f

For a crypto project raising money is nowadays very hard. It makes no sense to make it even harder by only accepting crpyocurrencies. In this specific case it makes even more sense for Jarvis to include fiat as accepted currencies because you can trade stocks to crypto, to commodities or to fiat on their exchange.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

As I see exchange launch in Q1 2019 (probably in March). But why no info in roadmap about beta exchange launch? As I know almost all exchanges have beta testing before full launch.

If they didn't mention anything about the beta stage means then definitely already they developed a beta website. I hope it is very good to ask them in their telegram group to get updates about their progress.

I think, that if it was needed, we already knew this information.
the team does not consider, that it unnecessary for us so far.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

As I see exchange launch in Q1 2019 (probably in March). But why no info in roadmap about beta exchange launch? As I know almost all exchanges have beta testing before full launch.

As far as I know, they are working on the project since 2 years and beta already exists.

It Would be pretty exciting to see the MVP.
I'm pretty curious on how everything works.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

as I look at the roadmap, that presale will soon take place and there are still 2 more days until next December. There will be a 30% bonus to anyone who contributed here. The bonus offer is large enough, it looks like there will be a lot of interest here.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

For a crypto project raising money is nowadays very hard. It makes no sense to make it even harder by only accepting crpyocurrencies. In this specific case it makes even more sense for Jarvis to include fiat as accepted currencies because you can trade stocks to crypto, to commodities or to fiat on their exchange.

i agree, the current market is not making this easy for everyone. they should adjust and make a lil bit easier for potential investors. jarvis is in the right track. i guess. you should not be limited from the norm that you grow up with.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

As far as I know, they are working on the project since 2 years and beta already exists.

It Would be pretty exciting to see the MVP.
I'm pretty curious on how everything works.

One video of the trading interface is on YTB Wink

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

And also, everyone should understand that we are bringin non-crypto people ! These people do not have any ETH ! It will be their very first ICO.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

And also, everyone should understand that we are bringin non-crypto people ! These people do not have any ETH ! It will be their very first ICO.

That is an admirable ambition, however...

How many people have not heard about crypto yet? With the amount of crypto news that has percolated through to the mainstream by now that number is not that big anymore.

And for those who have heard about crypto but did not get involved before, the current crypto climate is not exactly welcoming.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

How many people have not heard about crypto yet? With the amount of crypto news that has percolated through to the mainstream by now that number is not that big anymore.

And for those who have heard about crypto but did not get involved before, the current crypto climate is not exactly welcoming.

I agree. Many people have heard about it but they also have heard about the volatility and the latest crashes. These people are needed but they must find trust in crypto before they enter. Maybe regulation can achieve that.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

Crypto is quite hard to understand for people and probably don't even need to but still can be used through some service provided to them.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

when news speak about Bitcoin (because they talk about crypto, they talk about BTC only), they present it like if it's playmoney, they don't say that there hundreds of crypto currencies, what is the blockchain, why blockchains are secure decentralized....and so on

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

Its true that now its not the best time to join crypto but i doubt we will ever see such a blooming market as it was in fall 2017 but at least Jarvis are trying to connect fiat trading in stocks to crypto trading and i can see how this can be beneficial to crypto economy. 

guybrushT17

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

Hi Team,

I have seen you will accept Fiat during your pre sale, you say the minimum purchase is $200, what about the fees if I use my credit card ?

tks
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

This project is very important, because there are very useful ross-chain and cross-asset exchanges.
The project also offers a transparent distribution that is guaranteed by conducting an independent audit.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Hi Team,

I have seen you will accept Fiat during your pre sale, you say the minimum purchase is $200, what about the fees if I use my credit card ?

tks

probably the usual fees that your bank charges.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

I agree. Many people have heard about it but they also have heard about the volatility and the latest crashes. These people are needed but they must find trust in crypto before they enter. Maybe regulation can achieve that.

Yes... and media do not help... instead of speaking about what there is behind, they only speak about exit scam, bubble and people who lost money... binary option, trading forex or stocks market didn't have this treatment ! And they create almost 0 value for the end-users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: