Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48063 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

High fluctuation always happen in cryptocurrency market and its always happen in bitcoin too. I dont think it will be game over for bitcoin, it will bounce back soon. Market always recovery and bitcoin price will reach highest price again in near future
well, today there is a decline in prices again. even though there is still a decline today, this cannot be said as the end of bitcoin, because this is only a matter of price. well, I'm sure in the future this will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

This is a playback of 2014-2015. In 2016 bitcoin began to rise again, slowly. And in 2017 we all know what happened.
Tim Draper opinion is, $250k per BTC in 2023.

So, no, not game over for bitcoin, whatever may happen in the short term.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Actually this is the most hardest question thats we always heard now,thats bitcoin would been end,but my own specific answer of this question is depend on the person or the investor on how they handle the current bearish situation in the market now,otherwise we could not neglect that many people now thats belong in crypto currency investment  have been tired of waiting when back the prosperous moment of those happen same last year thats everythings in crypto become progressive and profitable.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

Honestly, I have never seen an investment place that has ended. If there is, maybe someone can equate the characteristics of the end of an investment place. This decline in bitcoin prices from month to month in 2018 provides a negative view of every investor, especially new investors. Those who have started investing since ATH in December may experience huge losses, even most of their money will run out. But I often see the opinion of people who have known and invested in cryptocurrency from a few years ago that the decline in bitcoin prices this year has happened before, and this is what makes me sure that cryptocurrency will recover.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

It will not be best to say it is Game over. To investors who met BItcoin at $200,$500,$1000 it still normal and even if it goes back to this prices they will not be panicked,but new investors see it as game and all hope is lost, just be patient like the first investors because Bitcoin is here to stay.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

No, it's not yet GAME OVER for BTC, I got a strong feeling that it would grow back soon, patience is key and I don't care or get affected too much on what other people are negatively speaking about Bitcoin saying that it will die soon, I just keep my head high and I know that someday the numbers would go back, trust me.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

if you look at prices from the beginning to the present, the current situation may be just a cycle, you know why this situation looks bad? because we were used to rising prices yesterday or seeing high exchange rates, so when prices go down we all feel unprepared, angry and disappointed, but if you are a true investor you must already have a strong mentality to deal with this situation, hopefully there will be good news later this year, and this storm is fleeting so that loyal investors don't get disappointed again and we can reap the rewards of our patience , actually I am a little disappointed with you, if the senior at least what you post gets more trust from the reader and the source of reference, you should post something useful and give encouragement instead of complaints and fears like this, do you want to contribute to this situation? Do you want all this to end?

I believe that this is the truth. If you examine the market and check the cryptocurrencies rates for many years, you will see that even the worst periods happened before. The bulls will come for sure.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

The main reason for the endless bear market is speculation, people wanting to grab every dollar possible right now, if like early Bitcoin investors they would buy and then hold, Bitcoin would go up in value and the bull market will return.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

No, it's not yet GAME OVER for BTC, I got a strong feeling that it would grow back soon, patience is key and I don't care or get affected too much on what other people are negatively speaking about Bitcoin saying that it will die soon, I just keep my head high and I know that someday the numbers would go back, trust me.
- I also believe it will soon return, this situation is only a control of large investors, they want to create a new cycle, the collapse and adjustment is essential for this cycle to emerge, and when bad things pass, light and dawn will come. And exactly as you say, patience is the key to this problem, no doubt and worry about bitcoin, the death and the end of bitcoin are just rumors, people should not believe because from what I statistic, the information about the end of bitcoin has appeared many times but the interesting thing is that it still lives so well until now

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Qcrypto

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

I see it bottoming at $2500. The cycle of ups and downs is what makes the economy going. It will be back to MOON.

It's not a question of IF, it's a question of when.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

- I also believe it will soon return, this situation is only a control of large investors, they want to create a new cycle, the collapse and adjustment is essential for this cycle to emerge, and when bad things pass, light and dawn will come. And exactly as you say, patience is the key to this problem, no doubt and worry about bitcoin, the death and the end of bitcoin are just rumors, people should not believe because from what I statistic, the information about the end of bitcoin has appeared many times but the interesting thing is that it still lives so well until now
for those who still believe, they can only be patient and wait and I am one of the people who believes that cryptocurrency will rise again and become better even though it will take a long time, I believe because seeing the waves every year has a surprising movement and the pattern will decrease the big one and afterwards will soar later.

BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

for those who still believe, they can only be patient and wait and I am one of the people who believes that cryptocurrency will rise again and become better even though it will take a long time, I believe because seeing the waves every year has a surprising movement and the pattern will decrease the big one and afterwards will soar later.

Of course that price will rise again. Volatility is normal and it goes both ways, up and down. Now it's the time of correction and it probably will stay that way until the end of this year. But that doesn't mean that the game is over for bitcoin, just the opposite.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

I don't think Bitcoin game is OVER! Last week and this week was a BLACK friday that's why market every second reduced. Because people selling asset in cheap price for buying product very high discount. Don't feel panic market will normal end of the years.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

I see it bottoming at $2500. The cycle of ups and downs is what makes the economy going. It will be back to MOON.

It's not a question of IF, it's a question of when.
Bitcoin price predicted:
11/23-4000$-4600$ (Min-Max)
11/26-3100$-3500$
11/30-2700$-3100$

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

I don't think Bitcoin game is OVER! Last week and this week was a BLACK friday that's why market every second reduced. Because people selling asset in cheap price for buying product very high discount. Don't feel panic market will normal end of the years.
I had a high hopes on bitcoin that soon we can see a higher price. The current status for bitcoin is not good and other coins however, this does not mean a game over for bitcoin. Exactly let us not feel panic rather let’s calm.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

No is not, it is a game of waiting.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Of course that price will rise again. Volatility is normal and it goes both ways, up and down. Now it's the time of correction and it probably will stay that way until the end of this year. But that doesn't mean that the game is over for bitcoin, just the opposite.
That's absolutely correct homie, Everything that currently is happening is normal in this kind of industry and this kind of market downfall already happened many times in the history of Bitcoin and eventually Bitcoin will still manage to survive and recover from this bear market. Volatility and fluctuation of price are expected in Crypto Currencies because of its decentralized nature and this industry is really wild and risky and it is quite dangerous for beginners to invest a lot of money if they are planning to.
Seriously, when a person tries to look at the Coinmarketcap from time to time at this market situation it will surely give them headache especially when they see their hodlings dramatically going down.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it
it's true even though bitcoin is declining but this is not the end of bitcoin because there are many enthusiasts and investors who believe in bitcoin as a promising investment place

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

it's true even though bitcoin is declining but this is not the end of bitcoin because there are many enthusiasts and investors who believe in bitcoin as a promising investment place

We just need to be wise, when we should buy and when we should sell our bitcoin. Up and down are there so we can get benefit from such fluctuations. This decline doesn't mean that bitcoin will end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: