Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48077 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Maybe we can say now is over for bitcoin, how come bitcoin could drop and have price under $4,000 where at last years of 2017 bitcoin have cross above $14,000, never hope bitcoin could have higher price at the new year.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

No one knows if Bitcoin price maybe dead or not but year on year companies and individuals who take interest in crypto currency is increasing significantly on one knows when the bottom price is or when the reversal happen. Whales and gamblers are the one manipulating the price to bottom further and the faith of bitcoin may lie on their hands temporarily.
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

If Bitcoin drops to say a few dollars it might actually be good for Bitcoin in the long run maybe not for the pump and dump traders but for what Bitcoin was meant to be used for in the first place .. an alternative to fiat money, People might actully start using it more for buying goods which in the long run will strengthen it as an actual currency.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

New games start with us so do not think negatively. Think of this as an opportunity for new beginnings. All Bitcoiners initially found that the decline of the market was a good sign, so fast growth markets made things easier to fall apart.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Many crypto experts predict that bitcoin will reach 8k by the new year. Despite the fact that in the cryptocurrency market such forecasts do not speak about anything, I also tend to this opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
TheBlock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

The price is now 3671$ this is insanely low, I believe there is a price and number for the person who is not informed fully about the capacities of BTC and Cryptos. But for other people who knows more about this there is a "Original" price? What is the "Original" price of BTC do you guys think? I believe BTC is worth minimum 22k something "Originally" am I wrong or?
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Not at all, every year we see falls like this, it may be worth $1 but with the use that has bitcoin, that really would not matter, could even be better for the ecosystem, because it would stabilize the price and we could start talking about a real mass adoption.

M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

I'm starting to think that the rapid growth of Bitcoin last year was not a normal phenomenon, and the current fall is a return to the demand-driven supply framework. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow, but this growth will be gradual and reasonable.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

This has all happened before -- FUD, hacks and all. After the 2011 run, the price dropped by 94%. After the 2013 run, the price dropped by 87%. So far this time, price has dropped nearly 80%. Not too bad.

The highs are epic and the lows are gut wrenching. This is the same Bitcoin market I've always known. Grab some popcorn and try to enjoy the ride. Stop worrying about the price so much!

It is not game over for Bitcoin, it is just a market movement, with the negative news about Bitcoin are all over the news which affectsa the market confidence on the thread, a lot sell off on the market also affect the stability as we've seen the huge drops on crypto market price. Yes, it had happen before and goes ups to a more unexpected price as posted on the crypto market, i do believe that market correction will follow after such drops in the price. Let's wait for the market status to a more stable price.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Waiting for all speculators to exit the market.
Only when only real holders remain, will growth begin and only they will be able to get a huge profit.
I am sure many people experience huge losses with the price reduction of all cryptocurrency assets. It might be difficult for old players, but for new people in the crypto world it's very good because they can start to trade crypto assets.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Bitcoin is not completely dead yet and I still believe and hope that we will wait for the bulls to enter the market
It is not the end, bitcoin will recover and bulls to the market. I still believe in the potential of the coin and it will remain popular. Some stores accept bitcoin as payment and keep using it for the convenient of consumers, this fall is just an opportunity to buy more volume as many gets panic where sell and do not see that they gonna regret when back happens.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

No. I think it is still not a game over for Bitcoin because I truly believe that this digital type of currency is still up for something more than what we wish and we expect. There maybe just a valid reason why all of this things are happening and whatever it is, I bet we are all wishing that sooner or later, we will be all benefiting on this and we all do hope that Bitcoin will not end that fast right? So we still must hope for the best and least to expect the worst.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

The presence of a sense of disappointment born of a prolonged decline in market conditions is natural, especially for those who have bought BTC at high prices above $ 6000- $ 7000. With the low price of bitcoin displayed now, I think this will be a stepping stone in the future, because there will be many people who take advantage of this situation to buy as much BTC as possible, and maybe now they are getting ready and waiting for the BTC price lower.  If this can happen according to what we expect, we can be sure, that a high and significant price surge will undoubtedly occur. And then the market will return to normal and more passionate.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

For me I think there is no game over on bitcoins as we can see today the price is not the problem because it is the same as last year and some other years before that, that the bitcoin went down and continue to rise up again so in reality there is no such thing such game over on bitcoin industry. lets just hope in this coming next month the price will be back to normal.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

I read a saying from one of my mentors, that whenever you see the advert of the obituary of bitcoin then is the time to buy bitcoin. Now I understand what the space is looking for. The lesser the coin's price the more the purchase and traders. We now have the idea of how long it may last but we dont know if we can cope till then.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Its never game over for Bitcoin, it is just the nature of a decentralized system.  How can it be over when its market cap is around $65,325,432,289? Its high time people understand how bitcoin and the crypto space operates. Enough of the false speculations about Bitcoin being dead or dying.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

I think bitcoin will not be game over as long many people use this and many people believe to bitcoin. It's not because bitcoin is declining it doesn't mean that bitcoin will be over. We start in small price until we reach a highest price and we all know that its decentralize so the price is changing.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

If Bitcoin drops to say a few dollars it might actually be good for Bitcoin in the long run maybe not for the pump and dump traders but for what Bitcoin was meant to be used for in the first place .. an alternative to fiat money, People might actully start using it more for buying goods which in the long run will strengthen it as an actual currency.
Instead I think otherwise. I don't think in bad conditions like now prices continue to drop even if it's only a few dollars is a good thing. because that will cause fear in the market dude ? bitcoin isn't over yet. because actually we have experienced worse conditions than this. but it can still survive and rise again. be patient this bad condition will go away. just need time
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

It's not yet over mate,this current situation are just a part of cryptocurrencies concept that it would goes this dip and rise up again.Eventhough we don't know what the future holds on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but almost everyone here sees bitcoin as the future..because this is the product of high technology that become more trendy eventhough its dipping.

Well, there's no doubt that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are here to stay. While my primary concern was the USD value per Bitcoin, it shouldn't be much of an issue if the cryptocurrency remains alive and running for years. What really matters is utility and not pricing for a cryptocurrency to gain mainstream adoption. I was seeing it the other way, since I depend mostly on Bitcoin as a source of income.

However, I believe that there's still a chance for Bitcoin to rise again in value like it did last year. Analyzing the charts for past movements, I've seen that Bitcoin had experienced the same situation within the 2013-2015 period. Right after that, in 2017, prices had skyrocketed to new ATHs. As such, it should take only a year, or 5 more years before we could be able to see positive movement in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ price within the market.

Nonetheless, this is a good time to accumulate more Bitcoin before everything heads back to normal. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

not bitcoin won't die. the downturn that is happening now I think is reasonable because the cryptocurrency is very volatile. and before that bitcoin had experienced something like this. the current decline is the same as the decline that occurred in April 2013. but it is proven that after the decline, bitcoin can return to pump up to $ 20,000. and I believe bitcoin will also be able to pump again. but maybe this takes a long time. but it doesn't matter to be patient for a few years to get a big profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: