Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

The story of bull run has been in the air for like ever but that never happened. I await the recovery of the market and hope it happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

We all hope that is the case. And I actually believe that the market recovery is just a matter of time. And it is gonna be rather sooner than later.
But I agree with many previous comments that we have to be cautious and smart investors. The time is good for accumulating more coins, but they should be picked with great care and with deep understanding of project behind it.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

The story of bull run has been in the air for like ever but that never happened. I await the recovery of the market and hope it happens.
everyone is waiting for him, but it looks like the bull isn't coming this year. I feel that this year is not a good year for crypto. We will see next year, hopefully the bull market will arrive.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Yes, now large investors will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and go to the moon. Indeed, now is just the time when you need to invest. I think we will not see BTC at $ 3000. It's not so bad

hehe everyone hops that we not reach under 3000 but why not .More and more investors come with lower prizes i guess..
And i also believe the market gets better soon.

kind regards
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

I think i agree with you, I won't be surprise to see btc even lower than 3k, the more the btc price fall lower, the more it attracts more people to come and invest into the space.
Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Yes, I also think that the market is understated to attract other major players, perhaps it is the government or other government agencies or other influential people. but it's bad that it's so easy to do.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

The whole essence about crypto is to buy low and sell high and for medium to long term investors this is appears to be a near opportunity to keep acquiring. Certainly the market in its repetitive manner will have another cycle of bull run and create another set of Millionares. Positioning matters

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

Actually, the HODLers are the last resort of bitcoin. Though, there is so much FUD's in the past days, there is still so much hodlers who believe in bitcoin and its capability to pave its way to the future again. Hodlers should continue to hold because when they sell, they lose.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

the rate at which the entire crypto market is moving isn't encouraging. On the order hand, it's a very good point of entry for others as the market will surely retrace

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

Exactly. Now is the time for the holders and big investors to work if they want to go to the moon in the near future. Maybe the history will repeat, the market will soon green again and we go again to the moon. I am convinced that the whales are trying to make the market fall, so that they can make the most profit from buying cheap. So buy if possible, the market will soon grow back
I agree. Be this moment is an opportunity to buy more volume at cheaper price. Be a big investor that who take risks and believe that holding stronger can make investment worth. A true investor looks forward on possibilities and do not let go of opportunities. It is the best time to buy and make a good profit. History might just being repeat and be part of the new history. I believe my holdings will be worth.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

There is hope for long term holders but we are in for a long bearish winter, at least another six to nine months I reckon. I think always there will be ups and downs but primarily to see Bitcoin over 10k USD, we are looking at maybe the end of 2019 going into 2020, if not longer. If things happen differently then it will be good news for all the hodlers. BTC is fairly cheap now at 4k USD but it might go lower again as day traders on Bitmex and Bitfiniex continue every few days to massively short the market, without having to own a single Bitcoin. As more Bitcoin futures and other products come into play, so will more bears and shorters.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. Unfortunately, the rise in prices of cryptocurrency could not be eternal - after a while, a sharp decline in value occurred. But I believe that with time, positive dynamics will surely be restored.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

Few moments ago bitcoin already touch $3k++ and now it rise again to $4k++, it seems like bitcoin refusing to touch $3k for too long.
And what i hope and perhaps everyone hope is that the bull run to happen soon.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

To my best understanding

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. Unfortunately, the rise in prices of cryptocurrency could not be eternal - after a while, a sharp decline in value occurred. But I believe that with time, positive dynamics will surely be restored.

Well as easily or hard as it appears, it is difficult to predict crypto prices, but it is easy to predict a fall or a rise. If only you had the courage to believe in yourself.
With time (couple of years) there will be more stability in crypto currency and blockchain technology will be at an advanced stage and fully employed by several countries.

Don't worry yourself too much, invest in the future, plan for today and tomorrow
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

the rate at which the entire crypto market is moving isn't encouraging. On the order hand, it's a very good point of entry for others as the market will surely retrace
with prices falling very low this is a very good time to start investing, but in reality this situation makes many investors disappear so that new entrants do not influence the market too much.
but I am sure if there will be a time when the market returns like it used to.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is a market selection. sometimes many investors move their investment to projects that provide instant benefits, even though eventually they will return to being bitcoin holders
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Everything is very unpredictable and we do not know to what minimum the price can fall, but in any case there will be a growth — this is my personal opinion.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

I bought eth when it cost $ 650, and look now, it only costs $ 115 and I have lost a lot of value on my portfolio. but I don't need to worry too much because fundamental analysis says that eth will be strong at $ 1,500 in the next few years

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

To my best understanding

yes, right now very cheap bitcoin is bought in large quantities because the price has fallen by more than 90%, and you can take this opportunity. but remember the risk of speculation at this time is huge. because market conditions are still dominated by FUD and correction
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

I think that we should be more careful with altcoins, especially with utility tokens, their future is quite vague, at least hold them for a long time - dangerous. In my portfolio I try to hold bitcoin at 60-70%, the rest -  ether, dash , EOS, ripple, stellar, ether classic and a few altcoins. I still believe in Ethereum!!

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: