Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a young and unformed organism. I think in a few years the situation that was at the end of last year will repeat. But not so soon, as this expect many people on forum. "Hamsters" need time to forget the consequences of this unjustified growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

Naturally, everyone who bought coins at a fallen price is waiting for the price growth for these coins. Also, the growth will be expected by those who invested in coins at higher prices and hold them for a long time.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I think that holding coins in the long run can make you a very rich person, because I am sure that the cycle will repeat itself and cryptocurrencies will grow again several times.

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Any competent investor who understands that new financial technologies is the future, is currently engaged in only one thing - he continues to buy cheap Bitcoin and other coins. Buying now and selling in a few years is an ideal strategy for a given period of time.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

I think that we will not see a flight of cryptocurrency prices so far as the manipulators have not yet knocked out all the money from investors

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

I think that holding coins in the long run can make you a very rich person, because I am sure that the cycle will repeat itself and cryptocurrencies will grow again several times.

Good point of view, but it a case to case basis. It will happen if the specific team or coins is very active specially in updating some marketing strategy and finding more famous partners as well. More or less, that coins ( alt coins ) will be more usable and flexible in crypto market. For this, it will hook up the attention of more of us. But always remember this, everything is possible ( either good or bad ) so expect the worst and caution first than dreaming a lot of money and treasures you expect.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

I think that we will not see a flight of cryptocurrency prices so far as the manipulators have not yet knocked out all the money from investors
There's a lot of crypto whales who take advantages on those small time hodlers. But the most disasters are those scam groups, hope there's a team who take action against them. Just to lessen some lose and even hook up some potential investors around the globe.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

snip--
If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

That's everyone's hope. But the decline in prices is difficult to predict where it will be, all just speculation. This is quite worrying, especially since price changes are very extreme and full of traps. Each holder is only trying his best so that the investment they have is safe and not minus the more.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Now the only thing they can believe in 0 is a double bottom in the securities market. The only positive signal among all that we have seen in recent months.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

Maybe so, but it seems to me that the market may fall further, so I do not expect rapid growth, and I do not advise you.

It might not fall if you will retain your trust in butcoin and keep holding if the price in the market is still low and wait for the right time when it will glow. The process of this in the market is smoothly running forward and let people earn for good. We need to think for more strategies just to earn bigger.
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Im down 75% on my portfolio but no way in hell will I sell at a loss. I will be waiting another 6 months/year/3years till I make some good profits and I know they will come. I am just going to accumulate the best I can in this sideways period and will reap the rewards in the next bullrun! I know i'm not the only one doing this Smiley
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

There are times it does not really pay to hold. We must be wise in our decisions when it comes to that. Most times, when i see that it seems not to be favourable, i usually opt for trading and most times i get my profit and still retain the total number of tokens i had at the initial stage.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

I agree. The coins might continue to go lower. However we should not be afraid. I firmly believe that bitcoin will soon grow again and soar high just like the last time. Though, we never know when will it happen, but it will. People will keep on supporting crypto that will help it in the future.
It is very good that your faith does not hesitate as many other people who are panicking today and very quickly try to sell BTC in order to get at least a little profit, although it is difficult to call this profit. This is probably the opposite ridicule.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

I agreed with your all opinions. This is bad markets duration and good days comming soon. Dont sell your coins with panic mind. Beginning of january 2019 or in 2020 all major valuble project based coins going to moon and now strongly hold your coins till reach prices.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

BTC and all Altcoin are assets that we will not know when the price will rise and fall, today the crypto currency is back down and a few days ago the price has also improved, but I am very confident in the future, crypto currency will become an international trend , all this has just begun so there is no reason and doubt about crypto currency, whatever happens crypto currency will soon dominate the global economy and business

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

I of course , too , keep and hope that bitcoin will return soon, do not want to go to the big minus, I think soon we will see a good growth!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

To my best understanding

But the others who bought bitcoin at $19k are already suffered from the big losses.
If they didn't cut their loss when btc below $15k, then there will be a possibility for them to left crypto because too many losses.
Until now, there is no one can predict when the bull market will starting. We just can only waiting patiently.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

I believe that whales and company leaders who want to take part in bitcoin investment will wait for the market to fall down, at most 2000 USD, but according to the news around 3000 USD,
and the expectations of the holders is that bitcoin can rise again after reaching that point. because after all all holders have waited very long after the 2017 bull market last year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

If youbholders do not worry because for sure you will see again your money increasing. Holders is good because they are patient again to see the value of the bitcoin to up. Hope will become reality if most of the population in cryptocurrency world become holders.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Who are the institutional investors buying crypto now? Is anyone here have a visibility which wallets they own?

Why is everyone saying this always - bank and institutions are buying crypto NOW since the price is low? Can anyone support this claim?

Accept the fact the the bear market or crypto winter may last long and don't peg your hopes on "institutional investors or financial institutions" that will reverse the market and start the bull run.

The only time I'll believe that the market has reversed is that when I see a 20%+ gain in the market cap.

Same as everyone, I want to see another bull run BUT I am not a dreamer.

Don't be a dreamer, accept the facts and be a realist.... Wake up!
The sooner you wake up, the sooner you'll be able to make proactive choices and better decisions.
Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: