Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:03:10 PM

The power is in the holders. If someone buys and stores them, then they believe in bitcoin, in its power. And it is clear that there are States that see it as a force. Therefore, at the moment there is an accumulation of bitcoins.
Yes there is good hope for the holders, as we know crypto has faced this kindda down fall many times before, as an investor I use this as an advantage and I use to buy at low price I know there are so many including me who waits for this time to have a chance of buying at low price, be sure our investment will rise bigger and we will be able to obtain profit after holding patiently.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:28:16 PM

I am a holder of some btc and eth and I hope that good times are coming again and all the trobles with prices are already over.Let's hold our fingers crossed ,hodlers..
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:43:06 PM

As of now it seems that bitcoin is doing well. And the possibilities of altcoins rising is also big for this time of the year. Just recently, the prices for bitcoin goes up which could shed somel light to the possible hope many are really waiting for. Bitcoin almost hit $5k as of tjis april and if this continues many who are holding for long time would be happy to hear the news. Altcoins will rise up again and there is always hope just never give up.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:08:50 PM

Is good for holders if they hold until now, and i think the best thing is just to hold more until bitcoin will reach at least 10000$, this months can be the month who turns all things to 180 degree and people can get more profit which not happen before for some months to holders.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:45:59 AM

I'm of the opinion that you never lose in the cryptocurrency space, until you sell your holdings. The market is highly volatile and often the holders are the ones to benefit from an instant bull run. We need to always remember that patience is a virtue and that's a yardstick for success in this industry.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:51:26 AM

I agree with the thread starter the next impulsive or parabolic wave whatever you can call that is expected to be bigger than ever so seems like this is the perfect opportunity to accumulate more and more coins and wait and in next 1 2 years we can see life changing profit.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:37:34 AM

Yes all eyes are on cryptocurreny at this point of time. People want to make as much as money they can. All authorities and governments are looking forwards to collect as much as coins and sell them in high prices be it by faking the rise of prices. So why we should miss this opportunity? It is the best time to buy and accumulate and store so we can sell them in high price when the market soars.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:47:00 AM

Yes all eyes are on cryptocurreny at this point of time. People want to make as much as money they can. All authorities and governments are looking forwards to collect as much as coins and sell them in high prices be it by faking the rise of prices. So why we should miss this opportunity? It is the best time to buy and accumulate and store so we can sell them in high price when the market soars.

Yes, no one knows when this is the best time. Because professional traders regularly study world statistics. And what can be said about this incident. There are several possible reversal scenarios. First we just fly away to the moon. The second after no more growth, the entire cryptocurrency will sink.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:01:39 AM

the choice to hold crypto for a long time is the best opportunity at this time, I believe cryptocurrency will not die, because now cryptocurrency has moved far in the financial world. and owned by many entrepreneurs, and crypto prices like bitcoin, usdt or ripple will still have a place in the world of cryptocurrency,

jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:29:56 AM

The expectations of coin holders and token holders today are increasing and more efficient due to the rise in coins especially the BTC and if the increase continues, many will recover from their losses in 2018. So year 2019 is profit making for everyone in cryptocurrency.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:38:37 AM

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
It is starting to happen now, especially that the price of the bitcoin is 5000$, we can say that it will now go to the moon. Well basically, it will not happen very fast but I am hoping that  before this 2019 ends, there will be a new ATH.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:46:27 AM

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It is starting to happen now, especially that the price of the bitcoin is 5000$, we can say that it will now go to the moon. Well basically, it will not happen very fast but I am hoping that  before this 2019 ends, there will be a new ATH.
Yes, I think too. The bull market is coming, so don't be slowly to by now until it is not too late! Really believe in a growth.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:59:18 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

Hope is there as always if you choose to believe it, But its quiet different in venturing cryptocurrency since its very unstable due to fluctuation thats why Hope is not applicable in cryptocurrency, you know why? thats because it needs and inteligence and dedication better judgement to overcome the impossible. In my opinion its more effective than Hope, for holding cryptocurrency and Investing with cryptocurrency.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:04:06 AM

Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:07:09 AM

I think If more investors come back at this time Then the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly. The crypto market is in very good condition and In my opinion, now the investment and trading people need to grow.
Basically the most of holders people do not want to loss their money, and their always try to get profits. Actually their investment is managed for a long time So, the amount of their profits is guaranteed.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:08:58 PM

Yes, I think too. The bull market is coming, so don't be slowly to by now until it is not too late! Really believe in a growth.
I buy now only Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency asset has grown very poorly in price by 30-35%. If we consider that the bottom was in the region of $ 3,600.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:13:38 PM

i very much agree with your point of view. i like to look at encryption and use development thinking. the bear market makes all people desperate for encryption. It is precisely that it is probably the best admission opportunity.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:18:02 PM

I think If more investors come back at this time Then the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly. The crypto market is in very good condition and In my opinion, now the investment and trading people need to grow.
Basically the most of holders people do not want to loss their money, and their always try to get profits. Actually their investment is managed for a long time So, the amount of their profits is guaranteed.
I agree with you, big investors have come lately and proven ,market conditions rise and make us happy I hope large investors will come forward so as to make the market especially bitcoin at the highest prices

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:22:12 PM

i very much agree with your point of view. i like to look at encryption and use development thinking. the bear market makes all people desperate for encryption. It is precisely that it is probably the best admission opportunity.
in this bear market we can use to buy lots of potential coins so that in the future if the market changes better you will get more opportunities.
we must be able to take advantage of that beautiful moment and not miss it because later you can regret it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:34:40 PM

The crypto market cannot be perfectly named in the game because it can be very beneficial to trade in a little market, but if he does not analyze anything or buy a coin, he will take it like a game, which will make his loss a lot. Now has much bigger Many big investors, including big companies, are buying Bitcoin and they are investing in the crypto market and I think very soon Roi will be satisfied and the crypto-market will be above very long.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: