Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:49:09 PM

In my opinion, the hopes of many hodler have already been justified. Few expected Bitcoin to grow so much. I think that this wave of growth can make Bitcoin once again popular. I think that this is very good.
yeah the surge in cryptocurrency prices that immediately rise made cryptocurrency increasingly popular and also increasingly looked at by people who were new to bitcoin so they also joined to buy it so the price might continue to rise, let see if this thing goes well then bitcoin will rise again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:00:02 PM

Users who have kept hold of the bitcoins for a bigger profiting might have gained back the profit with the price increase going high to $7500. There is always an assurance on holding, but we don't know how long we need to hold. With this each and every user with hope now onwards hope for the next big run as the price have come low to $7000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:09:41 PM

With the bull run now, I'm sure there's hope for holders now. Crypto is back with the pump right now, i think some holders would be glad to hold some certain alt. I would advise you hodl

The only thing that feels like it is really getting pumped is Bitcoin right now. It looks very strong.
I agree with you. Bitcoin now looks very positive and I am sure that soon we will see a mark of 8500 dollars per bitcoin
From the time being, bitcoin is now bouncing down maybe its another corrections or someone who already got a huge profits are now cashing out it's earnings making the value falls, still positive that it will bounce high again and try to hit $8K..
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

Those who has strong hands for holding their crypto assets for quite a long term are the once who could benefit when the value of bitcoin, ethereum and all other altcoins reach another ath, and I feel pity for those who does not have holdings just like me. But since I am a believer of cryptocurrency I am accumulating few shitcoins which I hope could give me good returns and profit someday even if it takes half decade I'd be willing to wait.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

I saw a video making rounds the internet on Mark Zuckerberg talking about Facebook Coin and how he wants to implement it in crypto. It goes to show that cryptocurrency and blockchain must be surely adopted by all and sundry. This is why there are more holders now.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

Users who have kept hold of the bitcoins for a bigger profiting might have gained back the profit with the price increase going high to $7500. There is always an assurance on holding, but we don't know how long we need to hold. With this each and every user with hope now onwards hope for the next big run as the price have come low to $7000.
Bitcoin fell to below $6900 after short period (several days and weeks later ) staying around  * $6500. I don't think Bitcoin can be able to moving higher and what for it's relations. There is a period of long corrections, and we should wait for dumps (not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins) in order to have better chances buying very cheap, discount Altcoins.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:52:26 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
See, you were right. I hope you used your understanding and bought promising coins on time. Now began a bull run. The price of bitcoin has already moved to a higher level. I suppose that the price of $3000, we will no longer see.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:08:17 PM

Each holder must expect profits, but there is a limit to how long the coin will continue to provide an opportunity to continue to rise. The biggest Bitistick Bitcoin price so that it has great opportunities in the future when there is an increase in market prices, investment must pay attention when selling or buying at the right time. I hope the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase up to $ 10,000.

installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:12:56 PM

Holders are pretty happy right now. The market shows great numbers, but I hope it is just the beginning. Great news are that the volatility is finally back and we can expect BTC to raise far more quickly than before.
Jeborn

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:56:33 PM

Holders are pretty happy right now. The market shows great numbers, but I hope it is just the beginning. Great news are that the volatility is finally back and we can expect BTC to raise far more quickly than before.

It not actually about being happy!! holders still need to know when to cash out. The amount of one's portfolio is not actually the value of the digital asset but when cash out is made!! Holdlers should keep up the with market and know when to sell
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:01:54 PM

Definitely there is hope. I would say rather, there is a guarantee that with long term investment, holders will get more benefits than trading.
Again BTC has moved towards the 5K mark. When it was 3K and who have accumulated more, are not in good profit.
This is the strategy we should follow. With every bigger dip, we must buy more and accumulate. With this our investment will be on average if the market goes down and in positive mode if the market moves up.
Definitely, long term holder will win. At least more than that of traders

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:55:43 PM

Definitely there is hope. I would say rather, there is a guarantee that with long term investment, holders will get more benefits than trading.
Again BTC has moved towards the 5K mark. When it was 3K and who have accumulated more, are not in good profit.
This is the strategy we should follow. With every bigger dip, we must buy more and accumulate. With this our investment will be on average if the market goes down and in positive mode if the market moves up.
Definitely, long term holder will win. At least more than that of traders
I think that here it is necessary to take into account the possible degree of increase in dreams.  The fact is that many projects have fallen in price at 100 x at least.  But for what period can a trader earn such money?
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:59:26 PM

It not actually about being happy!! holders still need to know when to cash out. The amount of one's portfolio is not actually the value of the digital asset but when cash out is made!! Holdlers should keep up the with market and know when to sell
If we will use such a strategy about which you speak, then the holders turn into traders. I believe that holders must constantly buy more coins and hold them for several years.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:02:09 PM

What you are saying is very true. The whales and governments have manipulated the market for the weak hands to do panic selling and  now that market has started recovering, those big men are cashing huge profits

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:11:17 PM

Very well i see that altcoins keep rising up and it shows that bitcoin get pump and same as other coins they have been see in the market holders are very lucky for now.

Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

Grin Here it is the light at the end of the tunnel. The only question that worries me is the reaction of the altcoins to this market. Now everything has come off the ground. Bitcoin flies to the moon. But more and more questions arise from other projects. People transfer capital to bitcoin. I hope the bull covers the entire market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:20:31 PM

Now market ongoing. People (actually holders) are happy now to see this market. Really a good grow up Bitcoin and altcoin.
Sometimes these type increase (grow) need in market. People will not be panic for this.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:16:44 PM

I'm not sure it's all fun, because most holders hold mostly for altcoin. Now that only BTC is the biggest increase, altcoin increase is still not enough to make them happy
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

I am very happy that I saved my money in Bitcoins, and did not start spending it on various stock tokens to participate in the IEO, which have fallen in price very much.
As a result, all those who stored Bitcoins earned more than those who participated in the IEO.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:29:25 PM

I'm also happy that i change some altcoins to bitcoins, but unfortunately i not change all and i don't know what happen with altcoin, they are still low and not grow, maybe need more time or maybe will not grow this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: