Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
These are just the hardships for the advancement of wealth. Those who accept the difficulty and pass it along will receive their own reward. Believe in Bitcoin as it is a king who overcame all challenges to consolidate his position in this world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

Exactly you are right. There are too many companies and investors which want buy btc with cheap prices and in next accumulation zone i am sure they will buy lots of bitcoin. It can be take longer than expected but the next bull run will be amazing. My targets are 3 t or 5 t dollar market for next bullrun marketcap . Because too many investors realised bitcoins potential in last bullrun.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It depends, what if the investors and big player didn't join the cryptospace in the next year? Their participation will have a great impact in the market value of the Bitcoin and other altcoins.  But I am certain that the price of cryptos will go up again.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 12:08:04 AM by EmmanCryp

To my best understanding

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

I am sure that in the first instance, some people might have not believed that btc price can go down as low as it is now from high of $20k+. We are here now and hope that all holders will eventually laugh and be profitable.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Anything can happen in the near future, but very soon everything will turn out well, I believe in it, let's believe in the best and we will succeed. As long as we believe in the best, everything will be fine. The main thing is not to despair and believe in your victory. We will see better times
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:19:30 AM

You're right about your opinion and I'm also one of those that won't be surprised seeing it down more because it will definitely have a big comeback which holders will benefit a lot. The government is trying to get involved for a while now and to me it can be a little difficult for the government to take total control of the coins because at the same time the price will be regulated by government of its being controlled by the government. I have a less support for this. If you want to get involved go buy and go for the market.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

actually what is this. why should be careful about altcoin holders? is it really dangerous for new players like me?
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

Hope for the holders. i think this is the worst era for cryptocurrency. But, I also think that it can be good era for the token holders. because they can make this moment to collect more the coins, especially the promising coins with the small price. Then, HODL it until the next bull run market. It will be very very amazing.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

My thinking is also saying the same that this bloodbath happening because of that reason as most of the big whales want to enter the market at a low price so they are bringing the price down so they can enter from there and after that huge bull run will come and all those will get disappointed who sells here.
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Hope is what we really need here during red market . There's a future in cryptocurrency which didn't everybody see especially those who disseminate fud about bitcoin and altcoins . 
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

Cryptocurrency is more than capable of recovering and initiating a bull run within the shortest possible time, just as it took some few hours to days to drop. Never lose hope because studying the history of the crypto market trend, it appears that before every bull market, the market sees a dive in price.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

You need to prepare yourself for another dip, and if that happens, you can get more bitcoin at the low price. I guess the big player already bought a lot of bitcoin in the dip yesterday and we know that it's the lowest price of bitcoin for this year, but it might get down again. But we can hope that the price will bounce up in the future although we don't know when it's happening. Soon, the market will increase, all price for all coins will increase, and the rising of the cryptocurrency will start again.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:26:53 AM

To my best understanding

Still, we can go about to $3200, who knows, but I doubt that we will go lower than that, it is very hard to catch the falling knives and find the bottom. Surely, they need some BTC for the Bakkt launch, that's how they get them cheap.
iovio

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

yeah this happen because war between BCH ABC with BCH SV.
I hope this war will end very soon, then the market will moving up.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

yeah this happen because war between BCH ABC with BCH SV.
I hope this war will end very soon, then the market will moving up.
Yes this bch civil war are just so affecting this market, but beside that there are other things that make this market are bad bloodbath like News of SEC Investigations into projects issuing securities through ICOs, and the other are NVidia and AMD reported a steep decline in sales related to Crypto Equipment.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

To my best understanding

Many big traders are only waiting for the $3k mark. If bitcoin price hits $3k, I'm pretty sure its the time they are going to fill their bags and the bull run will starts immediately. They are just waiting for $3k just to be so sure that the price will not dump more. Its the strong support they are holding for. But there is a high possibility also that it will not hit the $3k mark.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

To my best understanding

Indeed Bitcoin and the altcoins are facing their downfall, But it will surely back to climb up again when the time came.
So there will be no need for us to be worried about the future of cryptocurrency.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

To my best understanding

big investor are now starting to invest in crypto more. and I think that hodlers are now starting to have hope despite in this bloody market and low price hike.Just believe more in crypto and have patience for as long as you can
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Bch hashwar was effected so much in crypto market. Only 4 or 5 people (including bch owner) and their greediness is responsible for this market which is totally rediculuos but it's also makes people aware and make them force to increase their knowledge about crypto. Where before those big investors or whales makes tweet about crypto and its effect whole market now people don't care about it. And I also would like to suggest crypto community that dont take seriously their tweet. Crypto should be pure decentralized and not be effected by anyone.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

I think the hope is starting to come, the market condition is starting to green and perhaps it will also bloom soon.
That could be a bright hope for any token holders.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: