Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60969 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:31:30 PM

well, it's all the point of the trades isn't?

buy low sell high?

but unfortunately we don't know exactly to guess the top, so rather than a guessing game to guess the top, we just need to sell when already entered on profit area.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:38:27 PM

What is HOLD-ers game?
Just wait until you can dump your bags on the next fool?
Then what does the next fool do - wait even more? Eventually we run out of fools. I think that's what finally happened in 2017-2018 and those ATH levels will not be reached for a decade.
Unless of course HODL-ers actually start caring about adoption, spending their assets and real-world usefulness

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:43:06 AM

As we can see, many hopes and believes that bull run may occur someday. Just as somebody is saying, history repeats itself and on december of year 2017 bull run takes place as many investors, traders abn crypto enthusiast makes so much profit out of it. So i think we should not lose hope in here, we should believe it to happen.
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:13:23 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

i think considering the delays witnessed in the decisions of the SEC or the Bakkt or the meetings of the top 20 countries in the world.
I can say every government is interested on how to make crypto currency, blockchain technology and artificial intelligence the order of the day.

If you own bitcoin or etherum, you can be a future term hodler.
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:30:55 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 08:40:56 AM by Fumzy

This year does not really look too good for cryptocurrency and the strong Investors have no choice than to hodl but if one is ready to accommodate losses then sell. Bull run now seems impossible except a miracle happens but this bear cannot last forever. The only hope for hodlers to to keep hodling
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:13:07 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

I don't think long-term tokens are the choice of everyone. Most people will choose to put it on the exchange for trading.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:20:47 AM

I don’t even know what can now help the cryptocurrency market start to grow, most likely only bitcoin halving, and it will be only after 1.5 years, this year will certainly be hardfork ethereum and the bakkt exchange, but will it give at least some growth to the market is unknown.
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:37:08 AM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:40:09 AM

It seems to me that we will not see anything even in 2019, but it is quite possible that the next year will be more positive with respect to cryptocurrency!
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:46:40 AM

In 2019, BTC does not seem to rise. I'm the one who chooses to wait. Everyone's playing on the market right now. Small investors are losing. I'll wait patiently. The bull season will eventually come. The panic is hurting the market. It's worth waiting.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:50:43 AM

It seems to me that we will not see anything even in 2019, but it is quite possible that the next year will be more positive with respect to cryptocurrency!
Perhaps you are right, and there will be no dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market, but we need to be positive and hope that the trend will change this year and prices will rise in the market. There are several important events in the coming months that can revive the market, so us need to monitor the situation.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:38:50 PM

Perhaps you are right, and there will be no dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market, but we need to be positive and hope that the trend will change this year and prices will rise in the market. There are several important events in the coming months that can revive the market, so us need to monitor the situation.

there is still hope for Cryptopcurrency, and maybe by the end of this year the market will rise again, because the market has been like this for a long time, and we want the market to increase soon.
Very positive thinking is needed because , so that we are not easily discouraged and always eager to do anything.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:43:05 PM

We're all in the midst of unpredictable world which most of traders and holder cannot distinguish at all. Many of them recently drowned to deepest oceans, and remained hopeful despite of the fluctuating trend of the marketplace particular on the coins that they've been hodling since 2018. The expectations from predictions wasn't able to coincide, and generally 80% out of 100% project ICO's last year weren't able to make it up. Mostly of those ICO became a failure that made everybody discouraged. So the hope for now is of bitcoin to be back on track again, and show its dominance toward the entire crypto market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:55:47 PM

there is still hope for Cryptopcurrency, and maybe by the end of this year the market will rise again, because the market has been like this for a long time, and we want the market to increase soon.
Very positive thinking is needed because , so that we are not easily discouraged and always eager to do anything.

Good things will really come out in the people who are very patient enough ,who understand the situations and what is going in the market now , but hope is still there and it will come out when the time come ,and this will be the time for the hodlers to have move yheir investments for good.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:02:21 PM

In 2019, BTC does not seem to rise. I'm the one who chooses to wait. Everyone's playing on the market right now. Small investors are losing. I'll wait patiently. The bull season will eventually come. The panic is hurting the market. It's worth waiting.
panic damage not the market but it damages those people who panic. the market doesn't care who sells and who buys) the market can be bear or bull and for him panic is nothing. when the market is bull there is also panic, but itt is panic buying)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

You are absolutely  right for those who invest last 2017 the time of bullrun and they didn't cashing out and lose a thousand  dollars but don't  lose hope try to invest again now because of the low value of bitcoin and keep patient and wait because if think after falling the next one was bullrun so always think positive and hope that this year have a bullrun.

It is not possible to say the price will rise again. But those who are in the holders do not have any anxiety, It is expected that the market will be very fast again. But before investing this time, it should be well invested knowingly.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:53:47 PM

To my best understanding

I think we need to keep at least 1 to 2 years to see that. For me, the cryptocurrency market is a potential market and it may be the future of the world thanks to blockchain technology.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

Most of the token holders rely on the rise in the prices of coins and the most awaited bitcoin increase because when it happens most other coins are again high. so investors are waiting to happen.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:12:54 PM

Hope is what I still have and what really holds my assets today in cryptocurrencies. I still think that cryptocurrencies can and will have the opportunity to still not go into a big minus. I hope that today people have already understood a lot.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:19:36 PM

Our hope certainly continues. I think this market will come to very nice places. at this point to be done without the patience to take decisions and apply them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: